BritneyandBaby- She Hauls, He Stalls Part 23

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby- She Hauls, He Stalls Part 23

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Pgm2016 wrote:What's with her and the tea bag thing with Aria on snapchat? I know it's been mentioned here before. I just don't get why you would want to mess with your child like that? She clearly is scared of it. It's not funny to me when people do that to their kids. We are older so we get it's a joke but their little minds are different. That's a good way to have your kid not have trust in you. We should make them feel safe.
Sorry, I know I'm like a month late, but can someone explain about this tea bag thing?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
Pgm2016 wrote:What's with her and the tea bag thing with Aria on snapchat? I know it's been mentioned here before. I just don't get why you would want to mess with your child like that? She clearly is scared of it. It's not funny to me when people do that to their kids. We are older so we get it's a joke but their little minds are different. That's a good way to have your kid not have trust in you. We should make them feel safe.
Sorry, I know I'm like a month late, but can someone explain about this tea bag thing?
It's what happens when a man sits on your face....

Oh. THAT teabag. Aria is afraid of them and B teases her with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Gray wrote:B just can't hack it. I think her depression is more serious than she's letting on. If she thinks simple tasks are difficult then there's something seriously wrong. Or it could just be that she genuinely doesn't have the right coping skills to do basic mom errands Image idk you ladies tell me. I don't have kids so to me I'm like yeah it sounds easy enough but the rational side of me is like come on gray the girl has 3 kids. There has to be some level of difficulty there. A lot of you talk a good game saying that you can do everything B does PLUS do 100 squats while cleaning, laundry, press your mans clothes, work,play with your kids, run errands and still have room to have sex with your man..........ya'll must be some supermoms ImageImageImage

Now I bust B's balls a lot but....she is only one person and what everyone sees on camera isn't her life 100% of the time.

True. We don't see 100% of her day. But when she is vlogging or snap chatting and complaining while dropping off Aria saying how busy she is, or when she snaps the kids are crazy and there is like 2 toys on the ground.....

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Kitina13 wrote:
smom12 wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:I'm not sure what the fascination with being busy is. Why do people need to comment about how much busier they are than Britney? Does it really matter?
Simple. It does because she has no fucking clue. Her complaining to her fans about how "busy" she is is not doing them any favors because when they have to go into the real world life is going to beat them in the face.

Girl needs perspective. All she does is whine and complain about it... but she has no fucking idea.

Ok I understand so it bothers people she feels like she has it so hard, because others have it harder. I feel like there's a difference between feeling busy and feeling like you have a hard life lol.
The thing is with her, she is the most NEGATIVE YT mom I have ever seen.
Complains she is so so busy.
Complains she is out of shape.
Complains her kids are crazy.
Complains she is so tired.
Complains she is so stressed.
Complains about cashiers at Target.
Complains how her house is a mess.
Complains about Ean not being home for days.
Complains about insurance.
Complains about what people say on her social media.
Complains about her hair.
I'm sure there's more but you get the idea.

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

smom12 wrote:
Gray wrote:B just can't hack it. I think her depression is more serious than she's letting on. If she thinks simple tasks are difficult then there's something seriously wrong. Or it could just be that she genuinely doesn't have the right coping skills to do basic mom errands Image idk you ladies tell me. I don't have kids so to me I'm like yeah it sounds easy enough but the rational side of me is like come on gray the girl has 3 kids. There has to be some level of difficulty there. A lot of you talk a good game saying that you can do everything B does PLUS do 100 squats while cleaning, laundry, press your mans clothes, work,play with your kids, run errands and still have room to have sex with your man..........ya'll must be some supermoms ImageImageImage

Now I bust B's balls a lot but....she is only one person and what everyone sees on camera isn't her life 100% of the time.

True. We don't see 100% of her day. But when she is vlogging or snap chatting and complaining while dropping off Aria saying how busy she is, or when she snaps the kids are crazy and there is like 2 toys on the ground.....

ImageImage yeah I know. I think vlogging is her only outlet to vent. I mean think about it, if she bitches for all her followers to see.... it's like a pity party, "let's all vent with B!" And it makes her feel better that some people can relate. Besides I doubt when Ean gets home from traveling he gives her time to vent about whatever it is she needs comfort about. He's probably like get over it Image

dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

Having kids does keep you busy. We're just saying she's not *as* busy as she always portrays herself to be. I just truly think she doesn't know any better/different. She really thinks her life is crazy. True, we don't see 100% but we only know from what we see. I'd have mad respect for her if she showed the crazy side that she claims is there. I'm no Jessss fan but that chick has 5 kids and they are all in some kind of activity and different schools and even she doesn't complain about being busy.

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

I think what is really annoying is that she seems to take what she has for granted. She has never had to work a 40+hr a week job while paying for daycare, bills, etc to make ends meet while also trying to cram some time in with her kids. She gets to make her money (decent money at that) staying home with them which is I think most SAHMs dream. Her fiancé has a good, stable job, she has a nice, dependable car, a beautiful place, her kids have more than enough clothes, toys, etc. and has the money to take them most kid friendly places (although she doesn't). I don't want to say she has it "easy" because being a mom is hard fucking work. Staying home is also hard and then adding on her partner being away for some time while also suffering from depression and anxiety, I get it. It's hard. But she also has to recognize at some point that she is complaining way too much about small stuff and making herself feel worse, when she has a lot of stuff to be happy about.
I suffer from depression and severe social anxiety and my fiancé is gone 90% of the time (he's a trucker) so I know firsthand how overwhelming it can be, but I can also recognize when I'm being a giant baby. Complaining isn't going to help her, she's just creating negative energy. She needs to get a grip. I bet if she did take the kids to the park 2-3 times a week while she sits down with Harlow and enjoys a coffee and a good book while Aria and Nolan run around, she'll be able to realize that the stuff she complains so much about right now is really not that big of a deal. She'd feel so much better.

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Mel1011 wrote:She kept saying something like "it's going to prolong the weakness" or "prolong the deterioration of his muscles" I think she meant slow it down, not prolong.
No, "prolong" is indeed the right term and is commonly used for this intended meaning. Prolonging the muscle deterioration is another way of saying making it happen more gradually/spreading the process out over a longer period of time before it reaches its terminal point.

When you think about it, "prolong" and "slow down" are really synonyms when we're speaking about any cumulative change process.

Anyway, hope that made sense... And I don't mean to be a grammar dick but simply couldn't pass up this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to commend Britney for fluency in her first language.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I feel like there's no in between with people on social media though. Either their life always looks like its sunshine and rainbows or all they do is vent. I find that I rarely post on Facebook but when I do it's just to rant about stuff lol. I assume people's real lives are somewhere in between the facade of a happy life and the constant bitching.

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

She's such a liar. Her hair looks pin straight when she was sitting at the picnic table. She deff straightened it. On top of that relaxer or keratin treatment or whatever she did to make it straight.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

dailyblahblahblah wrote:

That's unfair Jess has chris , who Is really hands on unlike ean I've never seen him change the kids , occasionally he'll do bedtime,
Jess also has Janelle doing a ton of cleaning and helping with the kids , plus her gran babysitting and mimi hell she lived with her mum for years , that comparison doesn't fly

Having kids does keep you busy. We're just saying she's not *as* busy as she always portrays herself to be. I just truly think she doesn't know any better/different. She really thinks her life is crazy. True, we don't see 100% but we only know from what we see. I'd have mad respect for her if she showed the crazy side that she claims is there. I'm no Jessss fan but that chick has 5 kids and they are all in some kind of activity and different schools and even she doesn't complain about being busy.

QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenOnFire95 »

Lovehound11 wrote:She's so pathetic. The family day was for Britney's enjoyment not her families.

And she's acting like her life is so so busy. Britney all you freaking do is shop. You're not as busy as you want everyone to believe you are

This. I can say I'm being busy and I don't have kids yet. I go out with friends almost every week, and beside that I als go to the gym every once a week. There's days when i finally come home at 8pm while Britney is sitting on her precious ass complaining how "crazy " her kids are and how "busy" she is. I'm sorry, she could have some fun as well even though she's a mom. She could ask ean to watch out the "crazy " kids and she would go out with her friends to grab some coffee.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I don't post on this thread often, but I do read it. I think we all just need to agree that we are all busy in our own way and stop posting every second of our day. People posting their daily routine and talking about being busier than her is the same thing you guys are bitching at Britney about.

Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

Sooo the only time she goes to Walmart is after everyone here mentions how she doesn't go anymore else. Next vlog I love Walmart! Then she's talking about a "family day" and taking her kids to the park. Let's just be honest to ONLY did that because 1) it was a sponsored video 2) everyone always says how she doesn't take her kids outside. She is so immature.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Mamafirst wrote:I think what is really annoying is that she seems to take what she has for granted. She has never had to work a 40+hr a week job while paying for daycare, bills, etc to make ends meet while also trying to cram some time in with her kids. She gets to make her money (decent money at that) staying home with them which is I think most SAHMs dream. Her fiancé has a good, stable job, she has a nice, dependable car, a beautiful place, her kids have more than enough clothes, toys, etc. and has the money to take them most kid friendly places (although she doesn't). I don't want to say she has it "easy" because being a mom is hard fucking work. Staying home is also hard and then adding on her partner being away for some time while also suffering from depression and anxiety, I get it. It's hard. But she also has to recognize at some point that she is complaining way too much about small stuff and making herself feel worse, when she has a lot of stuff to be happy about.
I suffer from depression and severe social anxiety and my fiancé is gone 90% of the time (he's a trucker) so I know firsthand how overwhelming it can be, but I can also recognize when I'm being a giant baby. Complaining isn't going to help her, she's just creating negative energy. She needs to get a grip. I bet if she did take the kids to the park 2-3 times a week while she sits down with Harlow and enjoys a coffee and a good book while Aria and Nolan run around, she'll be able to realize that the stuff she complains so much about right now is really not that big of a deal. She'd feel so much better.

Trucker wives unite!
Lol sorry that's all I wanted to say

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:I think what is really annoying is that she seems to take what she has for granted. She has never had to work a 40+hr a week job while paying for daycare, bills, etc to make ends meet while also trying to cram some time in with her kids. She gets to make her money (decent money at that) staying home with them which is I think most SAHMs dream. Her fiancé has a good, stable job, she has a nice, dependable car, a beautiful place, her kids have more than enough clothes, toys, etc. and has the money to take them most kid friendly places (although she doesn't). I don't want to say she has it "easy" because being a mom is hard fucking work. Staying home is also hard and then adding on her partner being away for some time while also suffering from depression and anxiety, I get it. It's hard. But she also has to recognize at some point that she is complaining way too much about small stuff and making herself feel worse, when she has a lot of stuff to be happy about.

Trucker wives unite!
Lol sorry that's all I wanted to say

Haha yes! Nice to see another trucker wife here! Image

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

My mum once told me that everyone's problems are important to them , and it's true and it's also true that some people can cope better than others ,
It doesn't make them bad , it's just the way they are , some people can't cope with one child, others make six kids look easy ,
My point is we're all different.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Lillouiepooie wrote:I don't post on this thread often, but I do read it. I think we all just need to agree that we are all busy in our own way and stop posting every second of our day. People posting their daily routine and talking about being busier than her is the same thing you guys are bitching at Britney about.
Right? It's a given that your average adult person is busier than Brit. Not that hard...
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:My mum once told me that everyone's problems are important to them , and it's true and it's also true that some people can cope better than others ,
It doesn't make them bad , it's just the way they are , some people can't cope with one child, others make six kids look easy ,
My point is we're all different.
Totally agree. She pisses me off so much lately, does nothing but complain, takes everything for granted and does jack shit with her kids - especially helping Nolan with his condition. But I honestly think most of it is down to her being depressed, she really needs help. Of course if it's not and she's just a pathetic mess then I take it all back lmao.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

The thing is she needs to STFU. No one watchers her to complain. She is very fortunate to have the life she has. The fact that she makes decent money complaining on social media is ridiculous.
Complaining gets you nowhere.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”