BritneyandBaby- She Hauls, He Stalls Part 23

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby- She Hauls, He Stalls Part 23

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

I'm just gonna say it. I feel bad Britney is such an ass to Ean. She knows he doesn't like being scared, and she knows he doesn't like to be secretly recorded yet she keeps doing it. I know sometimes both people can get a good laugh out of it but Ean always seems like he's over her shit. I wouldn't be surprised if one day he just snaps and tells her enough is enough and puts her in her place.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

nobettsaboutit wrote:I'm only 2 mins into the new vlog and I'm already over Nolan. He has become so obnoxious. lol I don't care if that's rude to say about a toddler lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Noaln doesnt bother me, she does. He doesnt know any better because she isnt fucking teaching him. Covering his mouth and telling him to "simmer" isnt what a 2 year old needs. He needs to be TAUGHT how to be gentle around Harlow, how to not interupt when someone else is speaking and to not do something after he is asked to stop.. you know, the fucking BASICS OF PARENTING.
I am sorry, I used to think it to, but I really dont think she is "a great mom" People always say "I love Britney but..." or "Britney is a great mom but...." she is a mediocre mom. Target trips are not fun/special/one on one time with kids... take them to the fucking park. Her house is clean, yes. Spotless even and her kids are well groomed but she never dos anything with them and feeds them crap.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

hey girl hey007 wrote:I'm just gonna say it. I feel bad Britney is such an ass to Ean. She knows he doesn't like being scared, and she knows he doesn't like to be secretly recorded yet she keeps doing it. I know sometimes both people can get a good laugh out of it but Ean always seems like he's over her shit. I wouldn't be surprised if one day he just snaps and tells her enough is enough and puts her in her place.
She acts like a bored little kid. Having to annoy everyone else lol. I wish ean would do that to her and catch her doing something embarrassing!

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
nobettsaboutit wrote:I'm only 2 mins into the new vlog and I'm already over Nolan. He has become so obnoxious. lol I don't care if that's rude to say about a toddler lol

Noaln doesnt bother me, she does. He doesnt know any better because she isnt fucking teaching him. Covering his mouth and telling him to "simmer" isnt what a 2 year old needs. He needs to be TAUGHT how to be gentle around Harlow, how to not interupt when someone else is speaking and to not do something after he is asked to stop.. you know, the fucking BASICS OF PARENTING.
I am sorry, I used to think it to, but I really dont think she is "a great mom" People always say "I love Britney but..." or "Britney is a great mom but...." she is a mediocre mom. Target trips are not fun/special/one on one time with kids... take them to the fucking park. Her house is clean, yes. Spotless even and her kids are well groomed but she never dos anything with them and feeds them crap.
Yes. "He always does this." Well he wouldn't always do things like that if you did something about it. If he continues driving the car over Harlow's face even after you said no, stop the camera get down on his level and do some parenting. Don't just laugh, shrug, and continue to half assed say no!
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I thought it was interesting in her snap that Ean was like getting ready for bed, then she pans to Harlow in her bed, Ean kissing Harlow and then leaving the room. I'm guessing he sleeping on the couch again.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:I thought it was interesting in her snap that Ean was like getting ready for bed, then she pans to Harlow in her bed, Ean kissing Harlow and then leaving the room. I'm guessing he sleeping on the couch again.
Oh yes! I wanted to say this... Harlow was on "his" side of the bed, not the middle or closer to Bs side where there would be enough room for both of them. It definitely seemed like he was sleeping on the couch!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I thought it was interesting in her snap that Ean was like getting ready for bed, then she pans to Harlow in her bed, Ean kissing Harlow and then leaving the room. I'm guessing he sleeping on the couch again.
Oh yes! I wanted to say this... Harlow was on "his" side of the bed, not the middle or closer to Bs side where there would be enough room for both of them. It definitely seemed like he was sleeping on the couch!
Nice to know she is using the dock a tot and the bassinet or anything...

She spoils her kids rotten. Sorry not sorry.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Does she really think her hair looks good? Idk what's going on with it but yikes. Looks like she was electrocuted.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder how many more times Britney can possibly show Harlow looking at the ceiling fan. It's just still so funny after seeing it about 27 times
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I wonder how many more times Britney can possibly show Harlow looking at the ceiling fan. It's just still so funny after seeing it about 27 times
She isnt looking at the ceiling fan. She is staring up at God and thinking "WHYYYYYYY ME?!?!"
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Yue195 wrote:I watched the vlog and I'm wondering if Nolan's 'obnoxious' behaviour lately is due to no longer having Britney's full attention- he seems to get more in your face when Britney is close around or has Harlow.

I think that's why he's acting out. My 2 year old (born 10 days after Nolan) was the chillest child until we had our daughter 2 mo ago. Now he is acting out, crying more, and trying anyway to get more attention. I still give him as much attention as I can, but it isn't the same as it was before I had his baby sister. I will correct him if he is doing something wrong, but I don't want to always give in to his misbehavior bc I don't want him to think he's getting what he wants by misbehaving. He is getting a little better, so I'm sure Nolan will do better in a month or two.

But then again it is Britney we're taking about. If she doesn't try to correct his behavior now she is gonna have her hands full. You can't overlook that kind of stuff. He's 2 and he doesn't know any better. It is her job to teach him bc she is his mother.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I wonder how many more times Britney can possibly show Harlow looking at the ceiling fan. It's just still so funny after seeing it about 27 times
She isnt looking at the ceiling fan. She is staring up at God and thinking "WHYYYYYYY ME?!?!"

Lol she's praying to God for no more target trips
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
DecemberEm wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 005539.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 31a0a0.jpg

WHY DOES HE ALWWAYS BEND LIKE THAT

I don't get what you mean? He's bending over to get something in the drawer?
I know I don't get it either it looks like a normal bend to me hmm
If you watch the snapchat you'll know what I mean. The pictures don't really show it

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

How could she not see that you have to fasten the straps of the hammock...
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I'm surprised she got a black hammock for the grocery cart.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

SunnyLove wrote:I'm surprised she got a black hammock for the grocery cart.
Me too when they have a white floral one.
Spenlero
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Spenlero »

I think you may be right. In the snap after she scared Ean they're in the kitchen and you can see her pan over to the couch. It looks like there is a bed pillow and some blankets sitting on the couch... hmm
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Spenlero wrote:
I think you may be right. In the snap after she scared Ean they're in the kitchen and you can see her pan over to the couch. It looks like there is a bed pillow and some blankets sitting on the couch... hmm
Come on all we all know she only allows Ean in the same bed when she wants a baby.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She missed out on the white floral one...I wonder why
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

Blackswan wrote:She missed out on the white floral one...I wonder why
They probably sent her the black one lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”