BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Blanc -

Random19
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Bla

Unread post by Random19 »

Ehhhh, most people can't get away with natural hair all the time. I have a ton of thick hair so it looks like a huge mop if I leave it natural. I try to do treatments and use heat protection sprays.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Beautifuldisaster wrote:
Pgm2016 wrote:
Random19 wrote:She looks preggo in her ig post. I feel like she was skinnier right after giving birth than now. Idk...
I agree!
She really needed to cut her hair; but I feel like the short hair makes her look heavier.. or at least shows more of her body than her long hair did. In her last video when she was sitting in the car holding Harlow and Ean was recording, she looked bigger than before.
Three months after I had my daughter I gained 15lbs. I was exercising and dieting and it still happened. Hormones/thyroid issues from having a her. Didn't Britney mention something about her thyroid after having Nolan?
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

Random19 wrote:I agree that she doesn't know how to dress very well. But that looks like a bump to me. I know she's not but can you imagine? Lol

On a positive note, her hair looks very cute short. Aria is such a sassy, cute child. I love seeing snaps of her.
omg if she was pregnant ImageImageImage I would be kinda excited!
Random19
Talker
Talker

booboo2017 wrote:
Random19 wrote:I agree that she doesn't know how to dress very well. But that looks like a bump to me. I know she's not but can you imagine? Lol

On a positive note, her hair looks very cute short. Aria is such a sassy, cute child. I love seeing snaps of her.
omg if she was pregnant ImageImageImage I would be kinda excited!
It would be a hot mess but it would definitely make her channel more exciting lol
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 149fcb.jpg[/img] I don't think she is but that would be a big plot twist if she was pregnant with number 4! It's only big in that belly area recently.
Random19
Talker
Talker

booboo2017 wrote: I don't think she is but that would be a big plot twist if she was pregnant with number 4! It's only big in that belly area recently.
Yeah, that picture made me go whoa. She is either drinking a lot of beer + eating a lot of carbs or it could be the thyroid thing someone mentioned. Her stomach looked much flatter after she first had Harlow so it's odd.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Cue the tweets. "Got to live when people assume you're pregnant because of baby weight. #lovemydonuts #starbucksislife "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LE_mommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LE_mommy »

I don't know anyone who gets as pissed as she does when someone in public comments "You have your hands full." It's like every time someone says that to her she has to piss and moan and tweet about it for a week and a half.
Lol, I have my "hands full" every now and then and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Maybe I'm just weird but it doesn't bother me at all when someone says that to me. I don't take it like they are viciously attacking my mothering skills or calling my kids brats. I see it as more of a compliment. As in; "Damn girl, you're a baby wearing, toddler toting momma out here getting shit done. You go girl!" Lol! Why does she worry so much about what some random stranger says anyway?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I think her weight gain is probably due to her poor meal prep. We've seen it, it's not really what great. And she had thyroid issues after Nolan, I wouldn't be surprised if she has them again. She was thinner just after Harlow was born, than she is now. No shame, I think she's beautiful, just an observation

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

If people are telling her she has her hands full she must be a mess in public. Kids crying and running everywhere while she is trying to control them but is unsuccessful. If they were behaving normally I can't see her getting this many hands full comments

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

She could also be on a new medication that's making her gain weight. The clothing she's been wearing is also not helping as it seems to cling to her stomach area and accentuate it even more.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I lost 20 lbs right after having my daughter. Poor eating, thyroid, and depression made my weight go back up almost 15 lbs. I am still trying to get it off now. I do not think she is pregnant at all. I think it is a combo of many things. She is trying to eat "better" and is moving around more so I think she does want to lose the weight.
LE_mommy
Amateur
Amateur

[quote="Lovehound11"]If people are telling her she has her hands full she must be a mess in public. Kids crying and running everywhere while she is trying to control them but is unsuccessful. If they were behaving normally I can't see her getting this many hands full comments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

I hadn't thought of it that way but knowing B, you're probably right. "Nollie Bear" was probably having a melt down at Walmart because he wanted a hot wheels and B was probably visibly frazzled by it.
I still don't see any point in B getting so offended over someone most likely just empathizing with her.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

LE_mommy wrote:
Lovehound11 wrote:If people are telling her she has her hands full she must be a mess in public. Kids crying and running everywhere while she is trying to control them but is unsuccessful. If they were behaving normally I can't see her getting this many hands full comments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

I hadn't thought of it that way but knowing B, you're probably right. "Nollie Bear" was probably having a melt down at Walmart because he wanted a hot wheels and B was probably visibly frazzled by it.
I still don't see any point in B getting so offended over someone most likely just empathizing with her.

Walmart? Lol
LE_mommy
Amateur
Amateur

Yogabbagabbat wrote: Walmart? Lol
She said she was going to "Walmart" for diapers in her "hands full" video.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”