BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Nolan looks like the weight gain side effect from the steroids might be effecting him :( not trying to say this as a dig, I hope Britney stops feeding them fast food so often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I noticed too. She really needs to stop feeding them crap so often.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

breaking news: she's eating a pint of ice cream tonight
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

webby wrote:breaking news: she's eating a pint of ice cream tonight
She really does think that eating ice cream with protein in it makes it ok. I'm dead.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Not sure if I skipped someone saying this because I skipped ahead to post this. She was talking about how she cant lose weight, sat on the floor after a run drinking something other than water. Dont drink your calories B! Health juices are packed full of sugar and stripped of the fiber you usually benefit from. If you want fruit, eat fruit, not juices. Especially pre packed juices.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Finally realized who Harlow reminded me of. Image
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Britney understands the concept of weightloss about as much as she understands the amount of work that goes into sugar gliders.

Negative 4.

I always thought that she acted stupid on purpose because she thought that shit was cute....but now I think that the cheese is starting to slide off the cracker.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

JennaLuvBug wrote:Oh my god. Was she really going to buy that parenting book. Umm honey siblings are going to fight. A book won't tell you how to prevent it. Your kids aren't the only ones who fight. It's been happening since the beginning of times.

They really don't even fight that badly either. And its been shown over and over that siblings fighting is part of their social development and helps them work on communication and conflict resolution skills. It isn't a bad thing that siblings fight. Obviously you don't want it to get out of hand and you want to help them work through the problems when they're little. But like you said, its so normal. She is so extra sometimes.

Personal: I teach and I can usually tell the kids who don't have siblings or have parents who don't let the kids fight and work it out because they fight with everyone in the class, they're overly sensitive, they're tattle tales. Its awful. B needs to let them live and learn.
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

I can't lose weigh bla bla bla : sits down and eats ice cream
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Why I can't lose the baby weight...because I can't stop eating out..

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

NoDramaMama wrote:I don't understand how someone can go grocery shopping and not buy anything fresh. 70% of my grocery list is fruits/vegetables. Also making the kids different meals than what the grown ups are eating. Right now is the time experiment with all kinds of foods and teach them a healthy lifestyle. We eat out twice a month on pay days and then I cook the rest of the time.
Aren't you the same person who wants this website shut down cause it's "hurting" okbaby's life? Lol
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

That picture of Harlow by herself would of been pretty cute without eans hairy arms ruining it. And the other picture she posted.... Nolan looks so different. He definitely does seem like he gained weight. Or maybe its his hair. I think its a little longer than usual but something seems so different about him.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

All you really need for weight loss is a calorie deficit. Whether you prefer to cut out fat or carbs or sugar or just have less of everything is up to you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She needs to clean up her kids' diet, especially Nolan's—little guy needs some fruit, a lot of veggies and some healthy fats and good carbs with what he's gonna go through.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Crazymess1215 wrote:That picture of Harlow by herself would of been pretty cute without eans hairy arms ruining it. And the other picture she posted.... Nolan looks so different. He definitely does seem like he gained weight. Or maybe its his hair. I think its a little longer than usual but something seems so different about him.
it's the filters lol

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Ima get bitchy like some users do on jessss thread because the subject hasn't changed and talk about how you guys are "beating a dead horse" about her dieting lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Also, Issa joke, for those who can't tell lol
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

literallywhat wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:Oh my god. Was she really going to buy that parenting book. Umm honey siblings are going to fight. A book won't tell you how to prevent it. Your kids aren't the only ones who fight. It's been happening since the beginning of times.

They really don't even fight that badly either. And its been shown over and over that siblings fighting is part of their social development and helps them work on communication and conflict resolution skills. It isn't a bad thing that siblings fight. Obviously you don't want it to get out of hand and you want to help them work through the problems when they're little. But like you said, its so normal. She is so extra sometimes.

Personal: I teach and I can usually tell the kids who don't have siblings or have parents who don't let the kids fight and work it out because they fight with everyone in the class, they're overly sensitive, they're tattle tales. Its awful. B needs to let them live and learn.
If she wants her kids to stop fighting she needs to stimulate them more. I agree it is good for their development and helps them problem solve, learn to share etc... but I also notice my kids fight alot more during the winter or on weekends I work because we aren't doing as much. If they go 2 or 3 days cooped up all hell starts to break loose. Kids get bored too, Britney. Kids that young dont know how to verbalize or even realize they are bored but they need more stimulation then an i pad.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

dazzled wrote:All you really need for weight loss is a calorie deficit. Whether you prefer to cut out fat or carbs or sugar or just have less of everything is up to you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She needs to clean up her kids' diet, especially Nolan's—little guy needs some fruit, a lot of veggies and some healthy fats and good carbs with what he's gonna go through.
She won't tho. She will just keep giving him sweets and candy because that's her "nollie bear" and "he's been through so much".

I am not saying he hasn't been thru a lot, but that's is the reasoning she will give to pound in the sugar on top of the steroid bloat.

This poor kid.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

It's not even that I can't understand where she's coming from with that, but as a parent you have the obligation to do what's good for your children long-term, not what's easy.

Also I remember her saying Nolan doesn't like a lot of fruit and veggies so she makes him smoothies, but in her vlogs I rarely see him (or Aria) having smoothies...
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

Crazymess1215 wrote:That picture of Harlow by herself would of been pretty cute without eans hairy arms ruining it. And the other picture she posted.... Nolan looks so different. He definitely does seem like he gained weight. Or maybe its his hair. I think its a little longer than usual but something seems so different about him.
Nolan has always been short and chunky, ever since he was a baby. I think that the reason why he looks chunkier in that picture is because he is dressed in white on white... just like her house.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Countdown to the video with Brit donating food and litter to an animal shelter based on Keren's video today.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”