BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

Unread post by Blackswan »

Leave me alone Britney. This showed up on my Facebook feed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Can I just say how stupid it looks to have an ad for a Keurig with the name Britney and baby? I would be embarrassed if I was her!
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

Kitina13 wrote:
kalipali wrote:Has Britney ever mentioned why they send Aria to a Christian/church-affiliated preschool? Her graduation was in a church, but it just seems odd to me since Britney and Ean don't seem to be all that religious themselves?[/quote

It might have been hard for her to find a secular preschool. We also live in the south and pretty much all the preschools we found were church preschools. But we ended up going with Montessori, but the tuition is pricey.
I think in one Q&A a while back Ean mentioned that he is religious and wanted to raise his kids to be as well but was too busy to attend church regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bjaneb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bjaneb »

Kitina13 wrote:
kalipali wrote:Has Britney ever mentioned why they send Aria to a Christian/church-affiliated preschool? Her graduation was in a church, but it just seems odd to me since Britney and Ean don't seem to be all that religious themselves?[/quote

It might have been hard for her to find a secular preschool. We also live in the south and pretty much all the preschools we found were church preschools. But we ended up going with Montessori, but the tuition is pricey.
Has she mentioned it's a church-affiliated preschool? My son attended a regular preschool, but his graduation was still held at a church, due to space. We're also in the south, so almost all graduations (pre-k and high school) happen at a large church.
LE_mommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LE_mommy »

Are ya'll still loving her new haircut? I hope she realizes if she keeps frying it with a flat iron it's going to continue to break off. Guess she'll just have to chop it off even shorter. :lol
LE_mommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LE_mommy »

TeaFor2 wrote:Wtf was that?
That lake... Uhhhhm why is the water dark brown/grey?
Because it's the brown water lake where old broken down boats and other miscellaneous rusty shit go to die.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

D33f wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Why can't I post a picture?[/quote

You can

I can't upload them on YTMD.com but I can upload them through Tapatalk.
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 1137d5.jpg[/img]

Covering your kid's face with a giant emoji is the new trend?

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Blackswan wrote:Leave me alone Britney. This showed up on my Facebook feed.
Seriously ?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

madi_b_123 wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:

I think in one Q&A a while back Ean mentioned that he is religious and wanted to raise his kids to be as well but was too busy to attend church regularly.

He is so religious that his kids have never been to church, he refuses to marry his baby mama of 3 and they dont seem to observe any religious holidays for their true meaning (Christmas isnt about Santa)
Im not religious at all but I mean if that's true than major major eye roll towards Ean. Id much rather they just say "it was cheaper" or "we thought it was a good preschool"
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

bjaneb wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:

Has she mentioned it's a church-affiliated preschool? My son attended a regular preschool, but his graduation was still held at a church, due to space. We're also in the south, so almost all graduations (pre-k and high school) happen at a large church.
I'm pretty sure she's come home with crafts of crosses.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I live in Virginia and most affordable preschools are run by churches. Many secular parents (me included) send their children to these schools and are not concerned that their children will become indoctrinated into that religion. These schools typically offer a traditional pre-school program with arts/crafts, letters and numbers, playground time, field trips with a small amount of religious education. Secular preschools are rare and unbelievably expensive. I suspect B. and E. are secular parents.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Personal, but when I moved, I had to go to a catholic high school. They had a morning prayer (but if you didn't want to participate, you could stay seated) and in grade 12, you had to take a religion class; which mainly consisted of volunteer work.
It wasn't awful and they didn't shove religion down our throats.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Oh lord, Jenna Marbles is cutting and coloring her own hair now....
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brittany to Aria "we'll set up a play date SOMETIME THIS SUMMER"...........what?
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Lmao!! I was thinking the same. You could tell the girl was really trying to come up with some thing. we all know it's not going to happen.
Last edited by SunnyLove on Thu May 25, 2017 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

and "maybe we will go to his birthday"
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I thought she was gonna announce a pregnancy at the end of the montage video lol
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:I thought she was gonna announce a pregnancy at the end of the montage video lol

I cant get over how crappy her vlogs have been all week when last week she was all about quality over quantity. Like why did we need that montage?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Blackswan wrote:I thought she was gonna announce a pregnancy at the end of the montage video lol

I cant get over how crappy her vlogs have been all week when last week she was all about quality over quantity. Like why did we need that montage?
Filler. There's not much she can film at home lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”