BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I have always been very irritated when I go to kids birthday parties and every kid there crowds around the kid opening presents, trying to take over and touch all of the birthday kids presents, open them, play with them, etc. it makes me so mad because most parents say nothing!!!

I have been a parent for 12 years now and have 4 kids so I have been to lots of parties. When my oldest were young, I always had big parties with lots of kids but I got so sick of that shit that I don't have big parties any more.
I got sick of having to correct other people's children so mine could have the spotlight on their own birthday!
And when I take my kids to someone else's party, they damn well know not to touch the presents and they sit their asses down and watch.
I can't stand it!

Kids will be kids hell! But it's not the kids faults, it's their parents faults!!

One time at my daughters birthday, I actually stopped the present-opening and stood up and said to all the kids in front of everyone
"You all scoot back and let her open her presents by herself so everyone can see!"
I tried to be polite but DAMN!!! Get control of your fucking kids!

And that's why we don't do big parties with lots of kids anymore. At least not small children.
That has always been one of my biggest pet peeves as a parent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I have always been very irritated when I go to kids birthday parties and every kid there crowds around the kid opening presents, trying to take over and touch all of the birthday kids presents, open them, play with them, etc. it makes me so mad because most parents say nothing!!!

I have been a parent for 12 years now and have 4 kids so I have been to lots of parties. When my oldest were young, I always had big parties with lots of kids but I got so sick of that shit that I don't have big parties any more.
I got sick of having to correct other people's children so mine could have the spotlight on their own birthday!
And when I take my kids to someone else's party, they damn well know not to touch the presents and they sit their asses down and watch.
I can't stand it!

Kids will be kids hell! But it's not the kids faults, it's their parents faults!!

One time at my daughters birthday, I actually stopped the present-opening and stood up and said to all the kids in front of everyone
"You all scoot back and let her open her presents by herself so everyone can see!"

And that's why we don't do big parties with lots of kids anymore. At least not small children.

It's extremely rude, and very easy behavior to correct. Britney loves to brag about how well-behaved Aria is, and she can be a sweet girl, but lately, I've been seeing her acting more and more bratty due to the enabling from her parents. She clearly loves the spotlight, which is fine, but there's a fine line between being extroverted and being that spoiled kid no one wants to invite back. There was no reason for Britney to tell Aria to "help Nolan with the candle." Nolan was fine! He just needed another second without them jumping down his throat. Nolan didn't seem too bothered, but it was HIS day, and eventually she's going to do it at some other kid's party and be reprimanded for it. I can already picture the dramatic storytime video from Brit, where she rants about how Aria got "yelled at." Lol
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

So was her "soul sister" brittany there?
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Annavi04 wrote:So was her "soul sister" brittany there?
I didn't see anyone I recognized besides V.
Potatie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Potatie »

So she parked herself with that youtube girl who bought her tons of shit to gain her affection? How rude to the others! Way to be a good host B. I hope her other guests were somewhat entertained and I actually felt bad for Vanessa. She was wondering around and when she went to join Britney and the other chick they weren't even looking at her. smh
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

MomOf286 wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:I'm surprised with how much she likes shopping and her kids having the most of everything and new stuff that she has that modest of birthday parties. She seems like the type to rent out an entire skating rink or trampoline park lol

That's because they aren't as well as they seem. One major reason they are still renting and haven't started purchasing a home. I can only assume they have horrible credit with her champagne taste on a beer budget.
I always thought that too like they always buy nice things never anything cheap. Seems like they make good money and then it's like she don't know how to do a fun event. Just same old cake at home with adults. Like she use to do better parties at home for aria when they probably didn't even make as much as now.

misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

Funny how her "souuuuuuuuulllll sissssstaaaaa" is gone now her and Vanessa are friends again. Losers flock together I guess. The birthday party was embarrassing. Does she not have little kids to invite to the kids birthday parties. Also, I'm a little confused. Is the majority of Britney's family in Ohio or is it just her dad and sibling[s]. Because if her mom's side of the family all lives in NC/SC with her and has nothing to do with Britney that says a lot. No aunts and little cousins she can invite? Where is the rest of Ean's family?!
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

ecf997 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I have always been very irritated when I go to kids birthday parties and every kid there crowds around the kid opening presents, trying to take over and touch all of the birthday kids presents, open them, play with them, etc. it makes me so mad because most parents say nothing!!!

I can't stand it!

It's extremely rude, and very easy behavior to correct. Britney loves to brag about how well-behaved Aria is, and she can be a sweet girl, but lately, I've been seeing her acting more and more bratty due to the enabling from her parents. She clearly loves the spotlight, which is fine, but there's a fine line between being extroverted and being that spoiled kid no one wants to invite back. There was no reason for Britney to tell Aria to "help Nolan with the candle." Nolan was fine! He just needed another second without them jumping down his throat. Nolan didn't seem too bothered, but it was HIS day, and eventually she's going to do it at some other kid's party and be reprimanded for it. I can already picture the dramatic storytime video from Brit, where she rants about how Aria got "yelled at." Lol
It wasn't Britney that told aria to help Nolan with the candle was it?

misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Elviraa wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:I'm surprised with how much she likes shopping and her kids having the most of everything and new stuff that she has that modest of birthday parties. She seems like the type to rent out an entire skating rink or trampoline park lol

That's because they aren't as well as they seem. One major reason they are still renting and haven't started purchasing a home. I can only assume they have horrible credit with her champagne taste on a beer budget.
I always thought that too like they always buy nice things never anything cheap. Seems like they make good money and then it's like she don't know how to do a fun event. Just same old cake at home with adults. Like she use to do better parties at home for aria when they probably didn't even make as much as now.

Nothing cheap? Isn't all their furniture from Ikea, Target and Walmart. I'd hardly call that nice things. Hell everything they buy is from Target, Walmart and Ikea...and if it isn't it was sponsored. Yes, Target, Walmart, and Ikea is cheap don't @ me.
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Elviraa wrote:
ecf997 wrote:

I can't stand it!

It wasn't Britney that told aria to help Nolan with the candle was it?

I believe it was someone else that told her to blow it out...but let's be clear y'all* are giving Aria too much credit the brat was already trying to blow out his candle before the woman told her to. That's probably why the woman told her to help him because she was going to do it anyways.

*not saying you specifically haha I just saw y'all a lot
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

ecf997 wrote:I know I'll probably get some "kids will be kids" replies from this comment, but they really need to establish boundaries with Aria. From what I've seen in the vlogs, she's turning into a bit of a diva, and neither Britney nor Ean seem to be doing anything about it. Sure, she was excited for Nolan's birthday, but there was no reason for her to be opening his presents for him. And when they took him to Target to get a gift, she had to get one, too. Kind of takes away from Nolan's day.
She would be the kid I wouldn't invite to my kids party. That girl had no boundaries, and NO it isn't an age thing. My daughter who is a bit younger than Arian LOVES when it's her younger brothers birthday. She encourages him to blow his own candle, and open his own presents. If she did either for him I would spank her butt. That's behavior I expect out of a 2 year old, you have to correct it though.

Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

misskaila93 wrote:
Elviraa wrote:
MomOf286 wrote: That's because they aren't as well as they seem. One major reason they are still renting and haven't started purchasing a home. I can only assume they have horrible credit with her champagne taste on a beer budget.

Nothing cheap? Isn't all their furniture from Ikea, Target and Walmart. I'd hardly call that nice things. Hell everything they buy is from Target, Walmart and Ikea...and if it isn't it was sponsored. Yes, Target, Walmart, and Ikea is cheap don't @ me.
So where you shop ms fancy?

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Elviraa wrote:
misskaila93 wrote:
Elviraa wrote: I always thought that too like they always buy nice things never anything cheap. Seems like they make good money and then it's like she don't know how to do a fun event. Just same old cake at home with adults. Like she use to do better parties at home for aria when they probably didn't even make as much as now.

She must have Italian handcrafted luxury furniture imported

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I will say I buy my furniture at a furniture store. I hate particleboard furniture and get the real wood stuff. Either that or my husband makes it.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Aria's bratty behavior shows when Britney does the po box hauls. She's always wanting to know where her gifts are. I wouldn't be surprised if aria and Britney aren't close as aria gets older. Britney doesn't seem like a mom that would have a close relationship w an adult child.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Elviraa wrote:
misskaila93 wrote:
That's because they aren't as well as they seem. One major reason they are still renting and haven't started purchasing a home. I can only assume they have horrible credit with her champagne taste on a beer budget.[/quote wrote:

Target furniture is cheap furniture. Good quality furniture is made of real hard wood, not particle board thag will break in 10 seconds. Target furniture is what most broke college kids use.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
Elviraa wrote:
misskaila93 wrote: Nothing cheap? Isn't all their furniture from Ikea, Target and Walmart. I'd hardly call that nice things. Hell everything they buy is from Target, Walmart and Ikea...and if it isn't it was sponsored. Yes, Target, Walmart, and Ikea is cheap don't @ me.

Target furniture is cheap furniture. Good quality furniture is made of real hard wood, not particle board thag will break in 10 seconds. Target furniture is what most broke college kids use.

IKEA and Walmart furniture are the worst and very cheap lol and target isn't that much of a step up. I mean I have some from both but I know it's cheap stuff. But I'd consider something nice being from an actual furniture store

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

[quote=
That's because they aren't as well as they seem. One major reason they are still renting and haven't started purchasing a home. I can only assume they have horrible credit with her champagne taste on a beer budget.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Nothing cheap? Isn't all their furniture from Ikea, Target and Walmart. I'd hardly call that nice things. Hell everything they buy is from Target, Walmart and Ikea...and if it isn't it was sponsored. Yes, Target, Walmart, and Ikea is cheap don't @ me.[/quote]

Target furniture is cheap furniture. Good quality furniture is made of real hard wood, not particle board thag will break in 10 seconds. Target furniture is what most broke college kids use.[/quote]

IKEA and Walmart furniture are the worst and very cheap lol and target isn't that much of a step up. I mean I have some from both but I know it's cheap stuff. But I'd consider something nice being from an actual furniture store

Same here - most of my furniture from target, IKEA and Walmart just doesn't hold up well. I bought it because it is cheap and it's what I could afford. I'm surprised britney doesn't buy her furniture from an actual furniture store. I mean even the quality just looks so much better... she's all about appearances so thag really surprises me.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Most of the furniture from target they own is hardwood. Besides the cubbies that target sells, they don't sell much of that cheapie particle board stuff?

Plus I don't think op was only really talking about furniture. Most of the expensive crap she buys is just shit for herself or stuff for the kids that they don't even care about, she does.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaOfThree wrote:Aria's bratty behavior shows when Britney does the po box hauls. She's always wanting to know where her gifts are. I wouldn't be surprised if aria and Britney aren't close as aria gets older. Britney doesn't seem like a mom that would have a close relationship w an adult child.
They aren't even "close" now. Add in brittanys relationships with the adults in her life she won't even know how to carry on a relationship when her kids are teenagers. I don't see her being able to guide them anywhere in life, she's never worked, she's never been to a real college, how is she going to help her children?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”