BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Ya, I definitely didn't mean my kids dont watch the Ipad. I just dont think my child would be cool being on another floor watching the ipad alone for 40 minutes. Like, my kid is watching a movie right now because we just dropped off my oldest at school and Im about to start cleaning but I will, be right here with her.. you know? i dont know, my point wasn't to mom shame and I didnt watch the entire video so I didnt know Nolan came up my overall point was that they are very dependent on electronics.

Kally is in the Jess thread and all I want is for her to do a video on Britneys mess of a life.
Nothing about her life "shows" as stressful. People might think "oh that's as stressful as it gets, that's nothing I can handle it"

I for one, see a very spoiled brat that throws a fit if she has to care for all of her (2 were planned....) children at the same time. Honey, that's called motherhood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mel1011 »

So Vanessa gave Britney a halloween candy bowl and she already has it set up with candy in it. Idk why though? Halloween is 7 weeks away. I hate when people start celebrating holidays way too early. It makes the actual holiday less exciting imo.

I'm guessing V is one of those "friends" who gives Britney gifts in exchange for her friendship. She mentioned in her fall decor video that V got her one of her decorations. Kiss ass.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

That makes me so sad. Britney has all these "friends" who buy her love and you NEVER hear of Britney returning the favor. I looove buying my friends/family little gifts and I certainly dont expect things in return but how does Britney just magically only make friends with people whgo buy her stuff? Like didnt Keren and Khoa send her some expensive apple thing? and that friend from France, the youtube friend who lives close by... It makes me sick. Not even mentioning her fans who send her stuff. The greed is real ya'll.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”