BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Nitpicky I guess but it's annoying to me how much she talks about desperately needing like 30 cups of coffee a day. Why do you need that much coffee? I'm a stay at home mom too but dropping my kids at school & cooking dinner doesn't require that much caffeine. It's super weird to me. If she's that exhausted over staying at home and going to the grocery store maybe she should see a doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RedRuby
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by RedRuby »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Nitpicky I guess but it's annoying to me how much she talks about desperately needing like 30 cups of coffee a day. Why do you need that much coffee? I'm a stay at home mom too but dropping my kids at school & cooking dinner doesn't require that much caffeine. It's super weird to me. If she's that exhausted over staying at home and going to the grocery store maybe she should see a doctor.

Well don't forget her Q&A video where she said she works harder becuase her stay at home job os harder than working out of the home. As if she even knows what working out of the home really is like, having to come home and do at the chores cooking cleaning still
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Nitpicky I guess but it's annoying to me how much she talks about desperately needing like 30 cups of coffee a day. Why do you need that much coffee? I'm a stay at home mom too but dropping my kids at school & cooking dinner doesn't require that much caffeine. It's super weird to me. If she's that exhausted over staying at home and going to the grocery store maybe she should see a doctor.

Honestly I think a lot of it has to do with her depression- it is crippling and can make it difficult to get out of bed and through the day. She should be eating healthier and drinking way more water... I rarely see her drink water.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

She's not drinking coffee, she's drinking creamer. She gets a sugar high, and then crashes, so she thinks she needs another cup of "coffee." It has nothing to do with how busy she thinks her life is.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

How many cups of coffee do you guys drink a day?
I drink 1. 2 when I'm dying lol.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

I drink 1. Or 2 if a fly landed in the first one and ruined it

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Well she has to drink a ton. Because her cups of coffee are only like 1/4 coffee. The rest is creamer. She isn't getting enough caffeine from that creamer!
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

smom12 wrote:
misskaila93 wrote:Any updates on her dad or is that going to stay a subject on BSplus3 8-)
You know, I would give credit where credit is due. That being said, she can't even be bothered to make a short sit down video thanking her viewers? Sh made a sit down video to beg for GFM money, everyone gives, some several hundred (have they not seen her hauls??), but can't be bothered to make a goddamn 1 minute video saying THANK YOU. She is such a self centered little brat.

My thoughts exactly...it's been two weeks and she hasn't made a video about it at all. I'm talking a video by itself thanking everyone. Not a short snippet in a vlog that has a sponsorship in it, or a haul in it, or a promo for her stepmom's wax melts that's literally a wax melt from Walmart just melted and put into a mold with glitter WTF?! Anyways, she needs to thank them and honestly at this point it's too late. Who waits this long and not say anything. But she's can go to PO boxes and make a video... :?
Last edited by misskaila93 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

I drink between 1 and 2. The first one is for the caffeine e jolt when I wake up, the second is just because I like coffee.
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

I doubt she actually likes coffee. It's the trendy thing you know the "basic white girl" thing. I swear I remember her and Vanessa talking about how gross coffee is now they supposedly love it. Besides she doesn't drink coffee she drinks creamer and sugar with a few drops of watered down coffee
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

I'm only on page 71 right now so forgive me if I'm way behind conversation, but I feel like this is important info. A very close friend of mine that I was in high school with had DMD, the same as Nolan, and he literally just passed 3 days ago at age 18. He graduated public school with honors, and lived a normal life (as normal as he could being immobilized and in a wheelchair). I know B says she wants to be home 24/7 for Nolan when he starts to get worse, but wouldn't he still be going to public school? I mean, unless she wants to cyber school him, he'll probably be gone for a normal school day. The boy I was friends with has a twin sister and she would drive him to school/home, and both parents would work during those hours in order to afford medical expenses. My friend had a paraprofessional with him in school to help him, obviously, but he did go for the entire day! It would be sooooo beneficial for her to keep Nolan in public school for as long as he is able to be. Every case of DMD progresses differently, so he might encounter obstacles that my friend did not. What do you all think?

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Blackswan wrote:How many cups of coffee do you guys drink a day?
1. 1.5 if I'm having a rough morning. Any more than that and I start getting shaky and my anxiety flares up.

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Right. It's not even like she needs the caffeine, she just wants the sugar high. With her "coffee" plus those sugary drinks she alwaysss gets at Starbucks or Dunkin, it's like she has an IV of sugar at all times.

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

workinprogress wrote:I'm only on page 71 right now so forgive me if I'm way behind conversation, but I feel like this is important info. A very close friend of mine that I was in high school with had DMD, the same as Nolan, and he literally just passed 3 days ago at age 18. He graduated public school with honors, and lived a normal life (as normal as he could being immobilized and in a wheelchair). I know B says she wants to be home 24/7 for Nolan when he starts to get worse, but wouldn't he still be going to public school? I mean, unless she wants to cyber school him, he'll probably be gone for a normal school day. The boy I was friends with has a twin sister and she would drive him to school/home, and both parents would work during those hours in order to afford medical expenses. My friend had a paraprofessional with him in school to help him, obviously, but he did go for the entire day! It would be sooooo beneficial for her to keep Nolan in public school for as long as he is able to be. Every case of DMD progresses differently, so he might encounter obstacles that my friend did not. What do you all think?

This just reminded me of a kid that I went to school with that also had DMD. He took normal classes with everyone else minus ONE special ed class because he had a slight developmental delay, literally had perfect attendance, and even got out of his motorized scooter and WALKED at graduation (with the help of forearm crutches) but he did pass away about 2 years later around age 20.

So yeah basically just another excuse to not work. There's no reason Nolan can't live a normal life unless Brit decides to hold him back and coddle him forever.

Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

Blackswan wrote:How many cups of coffee do you guys drink a day?
1-1.5. I drink it with 1-2 tablespoons of half and half. If I get another half cup, I don't add more creamer.

I'm a SAHM, and coffee doesn't really wake me up. I just like the taste and morning ritual of it. I actually really love coffee in the evening with a rich dessert. I only do that during a dinner out, or the holidays/family get together.
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

I don't drink coffee I have an iced one from Starbucks or costa occasionally as a treat but I'm not a fan of hot drinks I don't get the needing a coffee but my step mum would drink only coffee all day every she recently cut caffeine out of her diet as she realised how unhealthy it was

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I used to have iced coffee every single day no matter how awful the weather was but now it makes my anxiety really really bad, I stick to teas now or hot chocolate if I want something sweet, i used to drink my coffee hot like she does and put a shit ton of creamer but I was 14 and I liked the little extra boost it gave me
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

I have like 4 cups a day.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
gottheblues
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gottheblues »

workinprogress wrote:I'm only on page 71 right now so forgive me if I'm way behind conversation, but I feel like this is important info. A very close friend of mine that I was in high school with had DMD, the same as Nolan, and he literally just passed 3 days ago at age 18. He graduated public school with honors, and lived a normal life (as normal as he could being immobilized and in a wheelchair). I know B says she wants to be home 24/7 for Nolan when he starts to get worse, but wouldn't he still be going to public school? I mean, unless she wants to cyber school him, he'll probably be gone for a normal school day. The boy I was friends with has a twin sister and she would drive him to school/home, and both parents would work during those hours in order to afford medical expenses. My friend had a paraprofessional with him in school to help him, obviously, but he did go for the entire day! It would be sooooo beneficial for her to keep Nolan in public school for as long as he is able to be. Every case of DMD progresses differently, so he might encounter obstacles that my friend did not. What do you all think?

I'm sure he will go to regular school, just with whatever accommodations he may need. I know lots of special needs kids with all kinds of health diagnosis and they all go to school. I'm sorry about your friend, DMD is so awful.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I have near 6. I have thyroid problems though so I'm always tired.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”