BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 33297a.jpg[/img]

She shared this poem on Snapchat.....

Obviously it was more than just her moms ‘health problems’ like she claimed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

flightlessbird wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:
LeahxYumiko wrote:I’m confused- did Britney ditch her sister for Vanessa’s friendsgiving? Or did her sister arrive Saturday night ?
I think she said she was with their mom
Alyssa always spends more time with her mom and grandma. Sad how Britney lives like an hour away but her sister who is states away sees her mom more than B does.
Something happened between Britney, Alyssa and their mom during their childhood. We don't know what. But the difference is Britney has children she wants to protect and Alyssa doesn't. As an adult, Alyssa can handle whatever bullshit her mom throws her way but Britney has her children to worry about. She doesn't want to expose them to whatever it was. (drug/alcohol, mental health difficulties, abuse??) That may the reason Britney doesn't want to spend that much time with her mother.
Roisin
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Roisin »

flightlessbird wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:
LeahxYumiko wrote:
I think she said she was with their mom
Alyssa always spends more time with her mom and grandma. Sad how Britney lives like an hour away but her sister who is states away sees her mom more than B does.
Something happened between Britney, Alyssa and their mom during their childhood. We don't know what. But the difference is Britney has children she wants to protect and Alyssa doesn't. As an adult, Alyssa can handle whatever bullshit her mom throws her way but Britney has her children to worry about. She doesn't want to expose them to whatever it was. (drug/alcohol, mental health difficulties, abuse??) That may the reason Britney doesn't want to spend that much time with her mother.
Yeah. I know this is a gossip site but I have a hard time judging her for this. I'm pretty sure she's mentioned her mom was an addict? And she just posted that snapchat peom about abuse. We don't know the whole story there, nor do we have any right to. She might just be doing the best thing for herself and her kids in this situation.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

loving the "I don't read about myself online" line in yesterday's video.

sure, Jan.

is Harleaux really gonna wear a Christmas sweater? over her sleeper?
the kids didn't look THAT thrilled that Gene Wilder was visiting again

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

This girl is the most self centered and entitled person I've seen in a while. Does she think she runs the road?! I absolutely believe she was in the wrong both times. She claims the truck didn't have to get over right then and had more lane but I think she's exaggerating. She didn't want the truck you merge in front her, which is why she almost got into an accident. She seems like one of the asshole drivers that don't like to let people merge. The pedestrian thing was her fault too like Alyssa said she sped up hoping to go before the girl. Basically she sped up both times because she thinks the world revolves around her and almost caused two accidents.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I couldn't believe her driving stories. What an idiot to blame everyone else. And saying over and over that peds have the right of way but her story sounds otherwise. She didn't want to have to wait for the girl crossing. And she got road rage when the girl was mad for almost being run over....of course she swore at you you dingbat! She should have to take the drivers exam again. She doesn't know how to drive
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

olemama wrote: Something happened between Britney, Alyssa and their mom during their childhood. We don't know what. But the difference is Britney has children she wants to protect and Alyssa doesn't. As an adult, Alyssa can handle whatever bullshit her mom throws her way but Britney has her children to worry about. She doesn't want to expose them to whatever it was. (drug/alcohol, mental health difficulties, abuse??) That may the reason Britney doesn't want to spend that much time with her mother.
This is why I'm so confused about why she drove to Ohio to her kids grandfather and uncle's house...but left the kids behind and didn't bring them?

If she doesn't want her kids around her mom I would think she would want to put lots of effort into making sure they get to see their other grandparents on her side as often as possible?

When she went to Ohio, in one of the vlogs she said she hasn't been there in 5 years. That means none of her kids have EVER in their life been over to their grandpas house. It seems really weird that she left them behind while they were on summer vacation break from school and were able to go.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

It can take many many years to unravel just how much having a messed up parent effects you. This could actually explain many of her seemingly weird behavior or anxiety or stress.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she almost hit the pedestrian because her sister was in the Car and she was distracted and acting WaCkY

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

1. definitely not having one the first week of January since New Year's Eve is a Monday and 2. she's not gonna pick any suggestion. if she does it'll avoid everything personal and be repetitive to another topic she's discussed before[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... e3a591.jpg[/img]

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If you have to spend 5 min ranting about how the driving issues you had were not your fault, it probably means it was your fault. Didn't she mention before she watches tons of accident videos on yt? She was in the blind spot of the truck. her fault. She didn't see the pedestrian. Her fault. If she did hit the girl and kill her, she couldn't just tell the cop she didn't see her. That is no excuse. You are supposed to watch all sides of the road when driving. Also speeding up higher than 15mph in a parking lot? I hate assholes who do that.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

The hate OBVIOUSLY bothers Britney lmao.. Girl stop lying

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

LeahxYumiko wrote:Shit I wish Keurig would send me a free Keurig. The ONE we have is literally on it’s last leg of life.
You should get a ninja brewing system. I love mine. It can brew a while pot, half a pot, a travel mug, or just a cup. You put in your own coffee beans with the measure they provide and it comes out delicious and properly brewed no matter what size you brew.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Britney droning on about her bad driving made me want to stick a fork in my eyeball! On the other hand, Aria's singing was delightful.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
LeahxYumiko wrote:Shit I wish Keurig would send me a free Keurig. The ONE we have is literally on it’s last leg of life.
You should get a ninja brewing system. I love mine. It can brew a while pot, half a pot, a travel mug, or just a cup. You put in your own coffee beans with the measure they provide and it comes out delicious and properly brewed no matter what size you brew.

Yes! I replaced my keurig with this last year and it’s amaaaaazing.

In her latest snap, I don’t know why she’s always letting the kids play outside by themselves. Like she can’t take Harlow out to enjoy the fresh air too? That poor baby looks like she was clawing her way outside.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Rosiex3 wrote:The hate OBVIOUSLY bothers Britney lmao.. Girl stop lying Image

Right? She addresses the ‘hate’ like every other week and says she’s over it hahaha

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

olemama wrote:
It's just strange because their uncle is gay and was like banished from the family for years...so Alyssa was scared that'd happen to her but is always the one who feels more comfortable around them.

I know something major happened but Britney blames her mom and grandma for the reason why she and the kids never see them. She said they had a lot going on. Didn't she blame it on their health? Anyway, I think her mom has bipolar
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brit has said her mom has some health issues. Never elaborated. Whatever happened it has caused a huge amount of resentment for both Brit and Alyssa. I know we will probably never know but I wonder what it could be. It must be pretty bad to break up a family....

or they are being petty bitches and it is something stupid. Either way
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I wonder if something happened when her mom and grandma had the kids? didn’t they used to keep Aria a lot?
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Rosiex3 wrote:The hate OBVIOUSLY bothers Britney lmao.. Girl stop lying Image

Right?! She said she was gonna let it go like 3 times in her last vlog and then she posts a video today and immediately brings it back up for 4 mins. Are you really letting it go B?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”