BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Unread post by smom12 »

Yogabba was right. They got theirs done the same day.

Financially struggling my ass.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 7ee58e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
exracer
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by exracer »

Notice in the screenshot of her comments she doesn’t list rent, car payments, groceries, utilities, etc. in what she paid for. Hope she clarifies that one soon... because YOU CANNOT BE THE SOLE PROVIDER FOR YOUR CHILDREN IF SOMEONE ELSE PAYS TO PUT THE ROOF OVER THEIR HEADS.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I feel so bad for Ean. He's probably really sad about not being able to see the kids daily. Its so sweet that he still takes Aria to school. Not everyone would go out of their way early in the morning to pick up their kid from another place and then drop them off at school.

Her comments about his looks were unnecessary. I think he looks nicer and his hair will be better when it grows more and can be combed to the side.

I agree with the people saying that she probably wanted him to be like khoa because she was pushing the family vlogger thing and was obsessed with Keren for a while.

He may have had issues but so did she and you can tell Ean has a GOOD heart. It reminds me of the quote "dont let go of a diamond because youre too busy collecting stones" she will regret this sooner or later.

Its sad she even ever mentioned being the sole provider (which i doubt she is anyway) because im damn sure even if Ean didn't contribute as much as her, he contributed as much as he could and that is what counts. Its like if you ask a man who has a 100 dollars for 20 and he gives you 20 but you ask another man for 20 dollars and he gives it to you even though he only had 30 to begin with. Ean was doing what he could. Not everyone gets lucky with a high paying job or has connections and stuff. It takes time to make a lot of money.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

How hard it must be to not have to actually get up, with all three kids to take Aria to school. Poor her.

I bet y’all $100 the first time Ean misses taking her to school she’s gonna throw a tantrum about how tired, stressful, and hard it is to get them all out the door but she did it. *insert eyeroll*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

guineapeegz wrote: AND she gave the FREE keurig away to a "friend's father". Wow.. what a kind hearted soul, she's done so much.
That's funny because during the Keurig sponsorship she gave it to her mother in law. So which is it? Her "mil" or her friend's dad?
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

And her sole provider shit is called being a mother. Anything other than the mortgage, and utilities I provide for my kids. Yeah on paper my husband only has a handful of bills (5 total) but he pays so much more than I do. I buy the kids clothes, shoes, prescriptions, school bags, groceries, whatever because I am the one actually out there shopping. (Always have has separate bank accounts) I HIGHLY doubt Ean was asking for grocery money when Britney used to make him do the shopping after work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

You guys....SHE was the one buying her own fucken Starbucks. Not Ean! She's a strong independent woman! (Insert PO Haul here with a shit ton of Starbucks gift cards from her groveling minions)
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

She sure did buy a lot of shit from August to jan . It’s hard to believe she was struggling to the point that she couldn’t help her dad. She had extra money to blow on stupid stuff. She’s is turning into another Vanessa with all of her lies.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I just watched a random vlog from August where she went to target and then old navy.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

I don’t watch her cause she’s extremely boring but her latest video came up on my recommendations and Ean looked rough so clicked on the video and the comments were disabled. Also, what’s with that description? Did she read did before posting it? Can someone tell me why comments were disabled? I tried searching few pages back but couldn’t find the reason.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Is it weird that at this point I hate Britney more than I hate Jess ?
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Whateverumean wrote:I don’t watch her cause she’s extremely boring but her latest video came up on my recommendations and Ean looked rough so clicked on the video and the comments were disabled. Also, what’s with that description? Did she read did before posting it? Can someone tell me why comments were disabled? I tried searching few pages back but couldn’t find the reason.
Because she's a little bitch. She disabled the comments when people started questioning why Ean looked rough and depressed. They started asking her if it was a trial separation as Ean thought or if she was just leading him on.

Not only did she read the description before uploading the video, she also pinned the comment telling everyone to "Read the description :-*"
wishyouwere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wishyouwere »

marshmellow wrote:Is it weird that at this point I hate Britney more than I hate Jess ?
lol same. it used to be jess >> vanessa > britney now it's britney >>>>>>>>>>>> vanessa >>> jess.
why are you the way you are?
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

guineapeegz wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:I don’t watch her cause she’s extremely boring but her latest video came up on my recommendations and Ean looked rough so clicked on the video and the comments were disabled. Also, what’s with that description? Did she read did before posting it? Can someone tell me why comments were disabled? I tried searching few pages back but couldn’t find the reason.
Because she's a little bitch. She disabled the comments when people started questioning why Ean looked rough and depressed. They started asking her if it was a trial separation as Ean thought or if she was just leading him on.

Not only did she read the description before uploading the video, she also pinned the comment telling everyone to "Read the description :-*"
That’s horrible! I hope karma bites her ass. She looked so happy, was wondering why a break up would make her happy unless it was toxic relationship?Turns out she’s getting fun out of his misery. Depression, my ass.
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

Since she makes all this money off of the kids, Ean should get a percentage of that money because they are half his.
She did get them by kinda brainwashing him into it. I bet if it was left to him, Aria would be the only one.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Cinnamon wrote:Since she makes all this money off of the kids, Ean should get a percentage of that money because they are half his.
She did get them by kinda brainwashing him into it. I bet if it was left to him, Aria would be the only one.
Yes!!!! Omg, Ean, if you're reading this, please do just that. Also, if they went to court, would they give Brittany full custody of the kids? Her "job" is so up in the air and it's not logical at all.
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

I feel like she should have been nice enough to let ean know how she was feeling and what was gonna happen in enough advance to allow him to find a better paying job. Now he’s living with a family member and can’t afford his own place as a grown man with 3 children. That’s sad to me. So much for a partnership. Even if I ever left my husband I would never leave him like that

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Whateverumean wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:

That’s horrible! I hope karma bites her ass. She looked so happy, was wondering why a break up would make her happy unless it was toxic relationship?Turns out she’s getting fun out of his misery. Depression, my ass.
Seriously!!! I feel so bad for Ean because he thought that things were fine and dandy between the two of them. Like another poster mentioned, Ean worked full-time and if she wasn't communicating with him, how would he have known what was wrong? She claims to have always faked a smile and felt so much pain, that their relationship was miserable (she tweeted that). But from the looks of it, he is much more miserable now then before.

Some other poster went through separation and they talked about how it upset them because of all of the memories. Brittany seems to not be upset AT ALL! That's so weird to me. If you go back a page, this poster posted pictures of what Brittany commented on the video. Brittany was basically talking about how since August, she was saving up to get out of the rut (I guess her relationship with Ean). But if this was the case, why does Ean look so blue???
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

First time posting! I used to like watching her vids but I got annoyed and stopped watching for a while...especially the ones with her sister.
This is going to be all over the place bc I've been wanting to say these things a while now.
No one is "bullying" BRITTANY! She chose to plaster her life and her children's lives over the internet/Social media in return for money...Aria doesn't want to be filmed as she claims but what does she do!?!?...she continues filming her!
I realised that she's a bitch but when she pelt Aria's burnt bagel at her, that took the cake! Who does that!?!?

She started to slap the lenses on her camera to end her videos just bc She wanted to be like other ytbers which was obnoxious to me.

I realised that she wanted to portray herself as little Miss Perfect: Perfect house, perfect relationship etc but I eventually noticed this ain't real. She edits the shit out of her vids...which she is entitled to doing but THEN! She claims that she's "keeping it real".

I cannot stand when she says, "IHH DAT GUD!?! Or No-lynnnnn!!!" She was just so wash, rinse, repeat. Like it's the weird baby voice sometimes.

Her P.O. box hauls were cringe
worthy bc she looked rather desperate.

When I scrolled down  to the  comments I realised she scanned through and deleted the ones she didn't like.
Then I googled her and found you all. Thank God! Lol I love smom12, blackswan, jennaluvbug, wheresmycoffee in particular. You all got me laughing and you say it like it is!

once she said she doesn't like GFM and she said I'd never ask you guys for money...but that was for Nolan. Also, her first goal was $10,000 and I know she was probably panicking but $5,000?...turns out that her dad didn't have cancer and he's ok. Thank God! But I still cannot believe she set that target to $10,000 for prelimnary tests. Extra money goes where? Genuinely asking.
Right after that she did back to back vids to raise extra money because we all know it wasn't because, "I love you guys!" she needed the money!(SHE said the separation was a "long time coming") Else she could have continued... "doing it for you guys!"
But No! You can't keep up bc you have to edit to the point where you try to portray perfection. And then ofc you're keeping it real.

care.com nonsense. If you are advertising and you got a babysitter that you liked, working on your relationship with your partner should have been easier. But you lied! You didn't use them! I know not everyone trusts babysitters but you won't come out and say that. You lied for the advertisement and then you'd say I only advertise if I like it.
 Her shit spew! Aka Brit's Brew. She just wants to vent through those vids in a passive aggressive manner

I could remember when her friend aka "soul sister" britney was pregnant and she came over, Brittany said she was getting baby fever. She always wanted 3 children  and Ean kept saying he was done after Nolan. She obviously edited his real reaction out of her vid where she was telling Ean that she's pregnant. If they planned Harlow he would have been happier in that vid. Yes some may say he should have worn a condom but she knew what she was doing! Very determined to get what she wants.
Also, y'all remember for her bday when he decorated downstairs and she looked so disgusted. She couldn't be happy with his effort. She looked so heartless and she could barely smile.
Ean probably played video games but he is a pretty good father. Setting up hotwheels,helping with bath time. Alot of people wished they had that. I think that Ean knew his capacity (2 kids  max) but BRITTANY  wanted 3 Kids no matter what! It's a YouTube thing...maybe she wanted company for Aria for later years especially,so she took  a chance.She got her third child and now when she has appointments for Nolan she's overwhelmed and Ean probably gets frustrated with her and he probably tells her,"listen, you wanted a 3rd child! So you gotta deal with the responsibilities bc it's not just about shopping for dozens of newborn onsies. He seems to give into her alot.
I remember in one of her old vids Ean said something or he was singing and she said there are ppl who say shit about Eans voice. Didn't know about ytmd and I was thinking what is she talking about!? Bc her comment section is religiously guarded and you'd only find ass-kissing. Then, in her nose piercing vid, she was mimicking /quoting Ean and she said "Harrrr-low!" The way Ean says it. Like mockery.Now, she was making fun of his voice, but before she was pretending to care or she was trying to bring attention to it so people could comment on it...she really thinks she is perfect making fun of him but She should just stfu! Bc she has a lisp or whatever and Aria and No-lynn got it and they got Ean'
s voice. Their tongues are somtimes between their teeth...Her sister has some speech issues as well but it's different to hers. Her "s's"are pretty annoying. It's almost as if she's pronouncing "th" so soap would be "th-oap"
I think Ean was annoyed by her immaturity, her spending addiction(Her coffee cup collection- once she said he was annoyed by it) and her lame "pranks" -Remember once, she left Harlow's poop in his towel? And then this other time she hid his food or something.
...or when her dad and bro visited and they had these cardboard faces outside (so weird).
And how could she say the tables turned so easily and poor Ean has to read that!?...it's like he is IN THE VIDEO!!! She loves to embarrass and belittle Ean and he is expected to laugh at her stupid jokes. She did a q&a and they were answering questions and Jess says," when are you coming to Cali!?" She says I will make it up to you! Mark it on my gravestone!...Ean looked at her and said that's mean and she was confused and he said No your laughter was just evil! And it was! She was embarrassed but it was so odd,her comment...and I feel like Ean Also put up with alot but now she's going to play victim. Brittany couldn't cherish what she had. Once he packed a diaper bag for her and it was so organised. Men don't typically do those things. I remember bc I admired that.
With time, they may get back together and they may resolve their issues bc she will realise that she needs the help...Many times Ean watched the kids while she slept in or filmed or atleast those are some of the things that "she chose to put out there ".....and she carefully selects what she shows bc everything has to be perfect!
Sorry this post was so long!
*rant over!*
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Also the fact that she doesn’t think she over priced Harlow’s clothes when she was selling them for the same price and some items more than what they are brand new at the store lol okkkk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”