BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I hope Ean realizes he can find a partner who's actually his partner and that he doesn't have to put up with Brit just because he was stupid enough to get her pregnant 3 times.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Funny how she’s pouting now and has barely posted on social media lollll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol Probably fuming. Doesn't understand WHY people are upset at her. Poor her.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Britney is the victim in every situation why doesn't everyone see that?!?!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Next thread

Britneyandbaby: The Victim Chronicles
hootenanny
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hootenanny »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I think Ean looks better. Once he comes to terms with not living with his children [which I honestly think is the part he's struggling with the most] he's going to be okay. If that's how she talks to him I wonder if that's how she spoke to him during their relationship.
Agreed. He was very involved and once he sees for himself he can still be even if he doesn't live with them, he'll be fine. If the relationship was as dead as she claims it was, then he's probably moved on emotionally from her as well.
hootenanny
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hootenanny »

Blackswan wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Funny how she’s pouting now and has barely posted on social media lollll

lol Probably fuming. Doesn't understand WHY people are upset at her. Poor her.
LOL She JUST posted. Hi Britney!
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I was watching her apartment tour video and her voice was much more annoying than it usually is. I had to turn the volume down! Also at the beginning she pointed to her left and said “to the right we have...” She’s not very bright.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hopefully, once he gets settled the kids will begin spending weekends at his place etc. Dad shouldn't just be visiting.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

I hope Ean gets a court-ordered custody agreement. Without having a legal document, I could see Britney turning into a huge bitch and suddenly demand Ean pays for xyz and can only see the kids once a month or something crazy. Ean, if you’re reading this, see a lawyer! Britney, if you’re reading this, don’t worry, you evidently have enough money to afford a lawyer anyway so you’ll be fine!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Keep all your receipts, Ean! Don't give her cash if she asks because then she can say you never helped and you'd have no proof. Like how apparently she's been the sole provider for six years.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:
Seriously!!! I feel so bad for Ean because he thought that things were fine and dandy between the two of them. Like another poster mentioned, Ean worked full-time and if she wasn't communicating with him, how would he have known what was wrong? She claims to have always faked a smile and felt so much pain, that their relationship was miserable (she tweeted that). But from the looks of it, he is much more miserable now then before.

Some other poster went through separation and they talked about how it upset them because of all of the memories. Brittany seems to not be upset AT ALL! That's so weird to me. If you go back a page, this poster posted pictures of what Brittany commented on the video. Brittany was basically talking about how since August, she was saving up to get out of the rut (I guess her relationship with Ean). But if this was the case, why does Ean look so blue???
I also think it’s very strange how she has no feelings at all about him. She says she’s already gone through it or whatever but she never even seemed to give a shit about him. Like he was the one you raised your children and created a family with...wtf

Hope she stays single with 3 kids her whole life.
She got sponsorers only after August? I don’t believe her donating and not bragging about it. Giving away keurig to her mil (now changed) was mentioned but helping out a family on Christmas she didn’t want to. Call it bs. Thought she was boring but she’s not nice person as well.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Hey, I don't feel like watching the Q and A but I'm curious if anyone could answer... did Ean say that he didn't expect the breakup and it blindsided him?
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Kitina13 wrote:Hey, I don't feel like watching the Q and A but I'm curious if anyone could answer... did Ean say that he didn't expect the breakup and it blindsided him?
He never outright said that no. But the whole video he looked so super sad and he did mention that he was hoping they would get back together.

Meanwhile Britney's description on that video was that she had known about it and reconciled with it for months and he had not
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

New names
Britneyandbaby: cave of lies
Britneyandbaby: friendly caveman
Britneyandbaby: infinite keurigs
Britneyandbaby: smugsticks
Britneyandbaby: not fake not sugar coated
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I honestly feel he is sad because he didn't want his kids to have a broken home. I think that's also the only reason why he was putting up with her all this while. AKA he was in it for the kids.
livelaughlove_an
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by livelaughlove_an »

maybe because she’s in denial about Nolan’s declining health and he isn’t so she portrays that as Ean not having hope that he will magically get better

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Off Topic: Are notifications not working for anyone else on the app? It says the last post was 12hrs ago but when I click on the topic it shows posts from an hour ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dandjsmommy

Unread post by Dandjsmommy »

Blackswan wrote:He looks like someone you don't want to fuck with when he's mad. And those are his kids. Look how he got pissed at the Target cashier.
I missed this. Can you remember what video this was?
nutbagmcgee wrote:Nolan qualifies for SSDI, I’m sure Brit keeps her AGI low enough to get assistance and SSDI.

My SO is self employed and on paper we can make it look like he makes next to nothing. I am sure Brit does the same and reaps the benefits. I don’t think she gets WIC because that is a PITA and Harlem is on organic formula but I 150% think they get medical assistance and Food Stamps.
This is tax evasion and it is illegal. I doubt Britney wants to go to prison. I am self employed and report all my income and expenses and have receipts for all those things. I can’t make it look like I made next to nothing on paper unless I lied and came up with fake expenses.
Maxxinsta96 wrote:I personally think she just told ean to say something about the kids insurances... I think their on state insurance. We all know when she was living with rams grandma she was talking about getting food stamps and ssi and wic. I think that’s why they never got married that’s why britney can afford all the things she can. “Single mother” idk how YouTube works when it comes to that? Does it show up on taxes or that you’re making an income? No idea because I would NEVER expose my child for $$$. I’ll happily make the $ I make now and not have the whole world watching me... what are all these people going to do when YouTube goes away or you no longer make any profits? Lots of go fund me; I’m sure. also I think any credit card she had was in eans name and he’s paying her debt.
Yes, the government will know that she received money from google/YouTube because they report it. I get a small amount from Google Adsense (I own a website and display ads) and they send me a 1099-misc every year.

Anyways, I think Ean doesn’t believe at all that their relationship is over and that’s why he did this video. It was his olive branch to Britney. I can’t remember who said it, but I agree that this all almost seems like manic behavior for Britney and I wonder when it will all come crashing down for her and she is in a depressive state again. She has never had so much control, never had Ean wrapped around her little finger like this, and she is overjoyed.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

This is the video where Ean was upset at the Target Cashier
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I wonder if Britney is leading Ean on a little, he does seem to think it’s a trial separation, he visits whenever he wants/can, he brings her dinner, he picks aria up for school everyday (which I think is so sweet of him to not want to stop doing that for aria). It definitely doesn’t seem like a very clean break to me and there doesn’t seem to be any boundaries. I think it’s great she isn’t keeping the kids from him but there needs to be set days and times that Ean can have the kids so that they have that consistent routine (and not just Ean popping in to Britney’s house but him take the kids for a day or a weekend).

Return to “Britneyandbaby”