B&F: Strife and Sorrow for Fire Wife Morrow (Part 51)

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F: Strife and Sorrow for Fire Wife Morrow (Part 51)

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

herebcofbritney wrote:
Barrx2 wrote:Did anyone see her latest Instagram story at the very end you can hear frank say “what are you doing” the way he said it sounded very controlling maybe I’m just over analyzing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She must have deleted it? I don’t hear it in any of them.

It's still there, it's in the car. He sounds a little irritated/short, I guess.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:How far away did she say the new house was from her apartment, I’m sure it’s more than 30 minutes. So her and Frank can literally drives there everyday while pregnant like creeps yet she used to complain when she had to drive to Charlotte for Nolan’s appointments? Smfh

I doubt it’s that far, I’m pretty sure it’s in Aria’s current school district.

Also re: Harlow having DMD - because of the way it’s inherited, the only way Harlow could have full-blown DMD is if there were other genetic issues at play. That’s why it’s so rare for girls to have it, it basically means they have two rare genetic disorders. It would mean she only has 1 X chromosome or something along those lines.

That’s not to say she can’t be a manifesting carrier, of course.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Barrx2 wrote:Did anyone see her latest Instagram story at the very end you can hear frank say “what are you doing” the way he said it sounded very controlling maybe I’m just over analyzing

It did sound judgmental- in a controlling kind of way. Def not the Frank she usually portrays him to be.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

My god of course desperate Dani had her weird kids birthday party at the same place Nolan did. When your kids birthday is that close and you invited all the same people what is the point lol.

Anon991
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anon991 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I have never seen a woman so obsessed with their partners career, it’s pathetic.

Brittany is what we like to call a dependa. Very common term for spouses of military personnel and first responders who basically live through their husband's career and pop out as many kids as possible.
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

All this Fire Wife shit kills me! My husband is in the Air Force and it’s soooo cringy when the wives have AIR FORCE WIFE or ARMY GIRLFRIEND shit all over the place. This includes fire wife, police wife, etc. That is like Frankenstein having a bunch of “YOUTUBE HUSBAND” merchandise. Hahah. Girl you are not a fireman so shut the fuck up. You have only known your “fireman” a couple months and been married a couple months. GTFO
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:

It did sound judgmental- in a controlling kind of way. Def not the Frank she usually portrays him to be.

It only took me 3x to hear it lol. You have a good ear. He really sounds annoyed or something. Was probably wondering what she was doing on her phone or something. Funny how it ends after he says that.

Anon991
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anon991 »

Blueberries wrote:All this Fire Wife shit kills me! My husband is in the Air Force and it’s soooo cringy when the wives have AIR FORCE WIFE or ARMY GIRLFRIEND shit all over the place. This includes fire wife, police wife, etc. That is like Frankenstein having a bunch of “YOUTUBE HUSBAND” merchandise. Hahah. Girl you are not a fireman so shut the fuck up. You have only known your “fireman” a couple months and been married a couple months. GTFO

Brittany will have no identity anymore when he runs off! I saw so many women rush into another marriage almost immediately with another sailor just so they could keep their navy wife status. I can see her doing the same after pastor runs off.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

herebcofbritney wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I hope this doesn’t come off as rude cz that’s totally not my intent but how ironic would it be if Harlow had some form of MD or if the gene she might have causes defects. I only say this because the only thing she is worried about is the gender, she thinks if she has a girl that it will be 100% healthy.

She thinks “it’s a girl, I’m good” like no sweetie you have no business having kids period after Nolan regardless of whether you have a healthy baby or not. She recklessly got pregnant twice knowing her kid could have DMD, knowing if it’s a girl it could have the gene & knowing the more kids she has the less time she has for poor Nolan. Also I don’t think she got the girls tested and is keeping it quiet...she’s a complete narcissist and only cares about her status as a fire wife and her brand new house.

What if franks baby shows more symptoms than Harlow? What if his baby struggles? What will she say?

If they claim they have been blessed by god when life goes great, "god works in mysterious ways" is how they explain away when anything unfortunate happens.
The question is what will HE say. Will his GOD be real still?
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

I messed up those quotes somehow. ^ :shy:
karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

He sounded annoyed. Maybe he was speaking to one of the kids? Britney was literally filming the radio something they both do all the time. So not sure why he would be annoyed..

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Sorry for the new thread delay, I've been busy trying to potty train my 3 year old, being pregnant (and sore/tired/practically useless lmao), and prepping for the potential of a hurricane headed my way (I'm in Virginia). That being said, here you go!

viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13740
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”