BritneyandHopeless- Ignoring Her Needs So Frank Can Plant Seeds (Part 72)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandHopeless- Ignoring Her Needs So Frank Can Plant Seeds (Part 72)

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Britney never has been close with her mother, I think she is ashamed of her honestly she doesnt fit in with the pinterest life. She was/is close with ehr Grandma though they used to have weekly or monthly lunch dates when she was still with Ean. She used the mom and grandma alot for that minute she was single as she didnt have a babysitter to go on dates with Frank.
The dad just seems like a taker, he only wants in when he can get something out of it.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandHopeless- Ignoring Her Needs So Frank Can Plant Seeds (Part 72)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Britney never has been close with her mother, I think she is ashamed of her honestly she doesnt fit in with the pinterest life. She was/is close with ehr Grandma though they used to have weekly or monthly lunch dates when she was still with Ean. She used the mom and grandma alot for that minute she was single as she didnt have a babysitter to go on dates with Frank.
The dad just seems like a taker, he only wants in when he can get something out of it.

Britney is close enough to hit them up for babysitting tho smdh yet they never get invited to a christmas/thanksgiving dinner or any of the kids birthday parties.

She should get on her knees and thank youtube for even existing because that is the ONLY way Britney can even keep up w/ the boujie “pinteresty” life. Britney will ALWAYS be trailer trash.....a fancy white house with expensive gadgets will never change what she really is. She is an exact replica of her mother...she’s aging just like her, she had a failed relationship with the father of her kids just like her and never amounted to anything just like her.
Last edited by Resting_Bitch_Face on Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The best thing that ever happened to B was Ean and she shit all over him. He provided a nice home and life while he worked hard. He is the reason she has anything she has today. If not for him she would be living with her mom/grandma and not have a pot to piss in with her baby.
grandtheftautumn_
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by grandtheftautumn_ »

nutbagmcgee wrote:The best thing that ever happened to B was Ean and she shit all over him. He provided a nice home and life while he worked hard. He is the reason she has anything she has today. If not for him she would be living with her mom/grandma and not have a pot to piss in with her baby.
he worked his ass off so she can be a stay at home made thus starting her youtube career!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:57 am The best thing that ever happened to B was Ean and she shit all over him. He provided a nice home and life while he worked hard. He is the reason she has anything she has today. If not for him she would be living with her mom/grandma and not have a pot to piss in with her baby.
Yup. It was Eans family who she lived with while pregnant and Eans family who helped them with the townhouse. Eans family who took Aria for sleepovers. Brittany's goal while pregnant with Aria was to get on welfare, never forget that.
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

blipbloop wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:22 am
guineapeegz wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:51 am

Same! Together for 6, married for 2. Maybe because we got to know our husbands BEFORE getting married and living together.

I’ve been with my bf for 6 years and we want to marry when we are more financially stable! I don’t understand how Brittany can jump the gun like an idiot. How long was she with Frank before marrying him? Like a week?
I met my bf and three weeks later had a positive pregnancy test, so I can speak with authority that getting married so early on was a DEEPLY stupid thing for Britney to do. My bf and I are still together four years later, but we’re not married or even engaged yet (though we would have gotten engaged by this point if not for the global pandemic).

It’s NOT common for it to work out this way and it’s taken a lot of hard work to get here. I can’t IMAGINE doing it like Britney did, and our daughter was the first child for both my bf and I. We’re only NOW planning to get pregnant again (though again, pandemic might interrupt these plans).

We were incredibly dumb and got pregnant on essentially a first date. We didn’t compound our stupidity by getting MARRIED right away. I would never call our relationship a mess either, but that’s because we’ve put a lot of effort into ensuring it’s not, not just getting married and calling each other soul mates constantly on social media.

Sounds like you're being smart. Being personal too but my husband and I were 19 and got pregnant 6 months into our relationship. Stupid? Absolutely.... BUT we learned something from our decisions and decided to grow as individuals together. Our oldest was 8 when we had our second child. & 10 years into our relationship we finally got married. Did we take it to the extreme on waiting? Maybe lol..Britney is dumb asf for what she keeps doing. Basically repeating the cycle over and over. Don't give me "When you know, you know" bullshit either. & to alll those kiss-ass people who say "Omg me toooo, we had just met, got married, and now we have been together for like 20ish yearsss, blah blah blah" I guarantee those people were not in the same situation as Britney. People who didn't have sooo much baggage/issues.

I mean she is financially stable but they're plenty of reasons why she should've waited. She should've focused on herself, children, and her future. Girl doesn't know how to stand on her own. & now she is dealing with the repercussions. Aria is obviously traumatized by what her mom did and now Britney is in therapy too (what happened to her being miraculously cured after she broke up with Ean?). After this baby, this girl is going to crack.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Brit could have lived alone. Dated when the kids wer e with Ean. Went to therapy. Gone b ack to school. Gotten a hobby. Gotten a part time job. Put a lot of effort into the Britney aspects of her channel.

Instead vlogging is easy dude sleeping at your apartment hugging your kids when you barely know him and to stick it to her haters Frenk was bathing the kids. So much opportunity.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Haulnarse wrote:Yikes.

I see were scarlett gets her good looks from Image thats got allergy kid written all over it.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 09be8a.jpg[/IMG]
I wonder if Brit thought these were cute too?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... bba999.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Okay Nolan's walking in that insta story... Makes me sad.
Jan2020
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jan2020 »

Aria’s spending the day with Frank’s mom... What about Ean? But more importantly what about social distancing??

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She’s BrItTnEy mOrRoW. Rules don’t apply to them. Nothing bad ever happens to her.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jan2020 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:10 pm Aria’s spending the day with Frank’s mom... What about Ean? But more importantly what about social distancing??

She is such an asshole. Like, I honestly dont get her though process at all.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Can someone please message her asking hoq that is social distancing? since she always replies when "so many people have asked"
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If Aria gets sick she'll blame it on them going to visit Ean not the fact they've seen Frenk's mom or played with the local kids.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

can we start a hashtag? #britneyandstupid lol
toastedalmond
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by toastedalmond »

She is so selfish, yes children are not at high risk for the virus but they are A sympathetic carriers and can infect those who it will effect

gab91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gab91 »

Jan2020 wrote:Aria’s spending the day with Frank’s mom... What about Ean? But more importantly what about social distancing??

Where did you see that?

katii3j
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katii3j »

grandtheftautumn_ wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:The best thing that ever happened to B was Ean and she shit all over him. He provided a nice home and life while he worked hard. He is the reason she has anything she has today. If not for him she would be living with her mom/grandma and not have a pot to piss in with her baby.
he worked his ass off so she can be a stay at home made thus starting her youtube career!

And for Brit to say Ean was never supportive of her career, is a huge slap in the face! but he was! He did let her to stay at home, worked hard to afford it especially on his one income supporting the family of 5 at the time. He gave her something she wanted but I think with Brit she asks for too much and demanding

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

I've been dealing with home-schooling and entertaining my children for the past week or so while my husband has been working from home, and I'm just catching up on everything; people are actually pretty angry in the comments of her last video! She's gone so far with her bullshit that her normally agreeable minions are even like, "This bitch is stupid crazy..." I'm surprised she's kept the video up, though I guess she knows that would negatively affect her Youtube numbers... I hope she keeps exposing how gross she is so blatantly.
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

From her latest video. I don’t understand how people can be so dumb.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 4e26ab.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Britneyandbaby”