Britneyandbaby Part 1

FLOSSY77

Re: Britneyandbaby

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

She doesn't need to admit she reads here. She posted here. Once you look, you can't stop.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

I don't get why people say they'll lose respect for Brit and Ean if they don't get engaged before having another baby. What's the big deal? Their relationship already appears to be solid. They don't need a ring to hold it together.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by gypsophila »

She wants the wedding, and the engagement though. Right now, she's basically just going along with what Ean wants. They've lived together for 2 years. What is his hold up? It makes her look bad that her bf doesn't care about her enough to at least buy her the ring and propose. As I said before, it's a symbolic gesture. She seems to want the picket fence and all, and she can't have that as the forever live-in gf of a guy who won't commit completely to her. She should respect herself, and Ean should respect her also.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Maybe they are just waiting. Maybe saving for the big day.
I agree. Who cares? Unless you are super religious.

She is a simple girl that wanted to be a mom. She is good at it. I don't doubt she could handle another. I only check in on the younger moms. But as a 30 plus yr. old mom. I think she does a great job. Not like Jess. She thinks being a mom is about how you labor and bf. Her kids are grose running around barefoot at Target. Shacking up with dirty hoodlums in your moms house. I'm a Britney fan.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”