Britneyandbaby Part 1

MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

FLOSSY77 wrote:I honestly think she is a good young mom. I am always surprised when I check in here. Her "Target" money comes from YT..SO WHAT! If she wants another baby who cares. She isn't a teen anymore. They are a young couple doing a good job. Christmas and the month of Dec. is a busy time. She tried. She is a good young SAHM. I honestly think this thread has some jealousy.
P.S. LOL I do think she got pregnant on purpose. She wanted to be a mom and she is good at it.
I agree 110% with all of this ah
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
blacksnake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blacksnake »

I really don't think anyone jealous of Britney. Believe me I wouldn't quit my job to do YouTube videos, with the way goggle is YouTube can fade out. She is a great mom, and her little girl is adorable. How she spends money is her business. I think most of us understand.. When people are asking then least hush the rumors up. Maybe that's her way to get people watch her. Everyone comes here to say there thoughts & opinions. Yes doing videos, and uploading would be a pain its what some sign up for.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

LizLee30 wrote:The thing is that Britney obviously reads here, because anytime something is mentioned here (Aria's lack of discipline / difficult personality, the potty training etc) it's bought up somehow in a vlog soon after. So she would know that people on here are speculating that she's engaged and pregnant and she's done nothing to disspell the rumour (if it is one). I lose respect for vloggers very quickly when they bait people like that.
I get what you mean, but to think that "she knows that we know that she knows what we say here" :shock: therefore "she doesn't respond immediatly to the allegations about pregnancy n #2... to egg people on on purpouse... :shock: Maybe it's a little too much of a stretch? :)

How could she address the issue without blatantly saying that she keeps an eye here? It would be SO obvious.
I don't know if I'm making any sense..but how can she pop up saying "oh btw I'm not pregnant in case you were wondering"

She addressed the issue of baby#2 speculation a couple of times in the past I think. (she gets bloated around christmas...it happenend even last year, I think she's one of those who splurge during the holidays and puts on a little tummy)
If she did it again it would be super ridiculous and obvious.

She can do what she wants but now that they are in a good place...she should enjoy that. Because going from #1 child to #2 children... you definitely feel the difference. If I were her I wouldn't want another so quickly. With no marriage plans, not done with school, no job prospects. It's a very vulnerable position for a woman. Just saying. ;)
up all night, got demons to fight
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Totally agree with you. You put it perfectly; she is very vulnerable right now.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I 110% believe she got pregnant on purpose. But she's too perfect to have done that! :wink:

Does anyone get annoyed by Ean? Like he seems a little controlling. Also, in what aria got for Christmas, she said Ean got aria some clothes, shouldn't it have been from both of them?
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

She doesn't need to admit she reads here. She posted here. Once you look, you can't stop.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

I don't get why people say they'll lose respect for Brit and Ean if they don't get engaged before having another baby. What's the big deal? Their relationship already appears to be solid. They don't need a ring to hold it together.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She wants the wedding, and the engagement though. Right now, she's basically just going along with what Ean wants. They've lived together for 2 years. What is his hold up? It makes her look bad that her bf doesn't care about her enough to at least buy her the ring and propose. As I said before, it's a symbolic gesture. She seems to want the picket fence and all, and she can't have that as the forever live-in gf of a guy who won't commit completely to her. She should respect herself, and Ean should respect her also.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Maybe they are just waiting. Maybe saving for the big day.
I agree. Who cares? Unless you are super religious.

She is a simple girl that wanted to be a mom. She is good at it. I don't doubt she could handle another. I only check in on the younger moms. But as a 30 plus yr. old mom. I think she does a great job. Not like Jess. She thinks being a mom is about how you labor and bf. Her kids are grose running around barefoot at Target. Shacking up with dirty hoodlums in your moms house. I'm a Britney fan.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”