Britneyandbaby Part 2

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Britneyandbaby Part 2

Unread post by gypsophila »

I agree, they (or Ean) might have a plan and a time frame, it's just not something they share with the public. That's fine. I really just want to see her get what she wants. She wouldn't have engagement and wedding boards on Pinterest if she didn't want those things some day.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
blacksnake
Talker
Talker

Re: Britneyandbaby

Unread post by blacksnake »

Weddings cost a lot of money. I'm sure in time they will have a wedding they are a young couple working to build up there family its normal. Someone on here asked about her boyfriend? I find his voice annoying other then that he seems like a good dad, and provides for his family. I'm sure Britney does come here isn't her other friend Vanessa little despise? Plus gebeandjesss that chick is crazy needs help. Britney is nothing compared to most of these other YouTube scummy moms. Britney is a real mother .
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

I know some people will disagree with this, but Aria got WAY too much for Christmas. I really hope that Britney donates a lot of her old toys now, because that is just a ridiculous amount of stuff.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

LizLee30 wrote:I know some people will disagree with this, but Aria got WAY too much for Christmas. I really hope that Britney donates a lot of her old toys now, because that is just a ridiculous amount of stuff.
I thought all of that was from Brit & Ean so at first I was like "WHAT!!?" but a lot of it was from family. IMO, you can't dictate how other people spend their money on your children (in this case, Aria), so if her family wanted to spoil Aria, then that's fine. My niece will be 2 next month, and for Christmas my grandmother-in-law got her SO many presents. I can't even count it all. On top of what her parents bought her. I remember thinking that was so much stuff and how could a soon to be 2 year old even play with that much! Then I thought about all the children who got like 1 or 2 things for Christmas and I told my husband when we have kids, we will donate. Well, we always do toys for tots, but donate more. Especially toys kids don't play with.
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

I felt it was a lot but a lot of it was from family. Britney and Ean got some clothes, those 2 little people things, a couple of leap frog things, the kitchen, what else? They didn't get her much(a good amount but not a lot), family did.
I think there's no babies on both sides of their family, Aria is the youngest and nobody is really around her age.. therefore she gets spoiled by the whole family. Which, eh.. I don't really care, spoil away. haha.

Britney did say she is going to donate some and go through all of them.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

Totally agreed B needs to donate. As for to many gifts I don't nessasaraly think it's rude to ask people not to get a lot of stuff like all the play food Unless you don't have the room or able to fit stuff somewhere. Vanessa really needs to be herself. She tries so hard to do what Britney does like the toys well yea you have to tell no certain things cuz your moms place isn't that big but someone like B has more room. IMO
mpetrie8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mpetrie8 »

I really don't think aria got a lot...I mean she probably gets no toys during the year so come Christmas or her birthday is when she gets those things ...As for Vanessa copying her I don't think it's that big of a deal I have a close friend whose kid is pretty much the same age we get them the same toys clothes etc because we are friends who have the same taste
LizLee30

guest wrote:Totally agreed B needs to donate. As for to many gifts I don't nessasaraly think it's rude to ask people not to get a lot of stuff like all the play food Unless you don't have the room or able to fit stuff somewhere. Vanessa really needs to be herself. She tries so hard to do what Britney does like the toys well yea you have to tell no certain things cuz your moms place isn't that big but someone like B has more room. IMO
I agree that it's not rude to ask people not to buy them a lot of things. Most of the time family will ask what the child needs or wants anyway, so you can kind of point them in the right direction. I just feel that it was way too many toys for a child of that age, and I really hope Britney donates an equal amount of Aria's old ones.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Do they have a 2 or 3 bedroom place?
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Britneyandbaby PART 2

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

I think it's a 2 bedroom. She hasn't done a tour yet so I don't know for sure. It seems/looks like a 2 bedroom though.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

I don't think it was too many things, just a lot, she is still an only child and it seems she doesn't have any cousins to be bought for yet which can explain why her extended family bought her quite a bit. Ean and Britney didn't get her a lot of stuff, and what added up was it was from BOTH sides of her family - two set of grandparents, great grandparents, Britney's sister, aunt, family friend, etc.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
longhairdontcare1006
Informer
Informer

Unread post by longhairdontcare1006 »

She said in her DITL that they had a stomach bug, and were going to eat fish for dinner, yuck! Lol. The last thing I would want with a churning stomach is fish. It looked good though! Lol
AnnaMolly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AnnaMolly »

stomach bug or pregnancy? mhmm..
Excuse my english. Spanish is my first language :)
LizLee30

I wonder if she'll answer the Vanessa-related questions in her Q&A (I know that I and a few other people asked her if they were still friends).
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Maybe it's just me, but Britney doesn't seem like the kind of girl to get pregnant on accident twice. I don't think she's pregnant. I could be wrong, but..

Why would her and Vanessa not be friends anymore?

Fish when you're sick? Eww. Fish in general? Yuck.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

From the comments it seems like they're still friends..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

Her new q and a said she wasn't engaged and that another child will be in a separate video.
KatiesMomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatiesMomma »

Her new q and a was because she reads here . Now I really think she was holding out on answers just to milk it and get views . She's just turning into all the other big youtubers . Someone asked why ean isn't asking to marry her and a response was "why buy the cow when the milk is free . He already has her" or some stuff like that and I literally laughed out loud , it's true . But I'm guessing in time he will or maybe their relationship isn't as great as she tries to make it seem .
The calm before the storm.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think the hold-up is she wants a certain ring, and a certain wedding, and both will be expensive. That would make sense. He wants to make it a surprise or special. Whatever. I thought it was equally as exciting to get to pick out my budget friendly ring, and plan our low cost wedding. I think weddings are by and large a huge unnecessary expense. But everyone should have what they want for their special day. :)

Return to “Britneyandbaby”