Britneyandbaby Part 3

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby Part 3

Unread post by staceymj »

Upnorthgal13 wrote:Well my son knows the names of shows more then books too even tho I read to him everyday. However if I show him a book he knows what t is. So maybe if B showed her a book she would say what it is. Idk lol I'm not gonna critic a toddler
My sons the same, but he knows what book he wants and will go and get it off the bookshelf but he has to ask to watch certain shows. So I think that's why he can name shows and not books.
ciara1991
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ciara1991 »

How much do you guys think it's killing Vanessa that we're all over here cooing at how cute Aria was in the 'Toddler Tag' video.....I really don't think she'll wait for Lily to have better vocabulary to try. She'll probably just do it and when Lily doesn't answer go 'Dance, Dance' over and over.
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

ciara1991 wrote:How much do you guys think it's killing Vanessa that we're all over here cooing at how cute Aria was in the 'Toddler Tag' video.....I really don't think she'll wait for Lily to have better vocabulary to try. She'll probably just do it and when Lily doesn't answer go 'Dance, Dance' over and over.
Bahaha! Now now... She doesn't ALWAYS say "dance dance." Sometimes it's "dance dance dance." Lol
ciara1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ciara1991 »

mandylouwho wrote:
ciara1991 wrote:How much do you guys think it's killing Vanessa that we're all over here cooing at how cute Aria was in the 'Toddler Tag' video.....I really don't think she'll wait for Lily to have better vocabulary to try. She'll probably just do it and when Lily doesn't answer go 'Dance, Dance' over and over.
Bahaha! Now now... She doesn't ALWAYS say "dance dance." Sometimes it's "dance dance dance." Lol
I know she's trying to make it seem like Lily dies cute things too, but its so forced of your'e constantly instructing it. Lily is pretty cute regardless, you don't need to talk to her like a performing monkey... :x
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

ciara1991 wrote:
mandylouwho wrote:
I know she's trying to make it seem like Lily dies cute things too, but its so forced of your'e constantly instructing it. Lily is pretty cute regardless, you don't need to talk to her like a performing monkey... :x
Totally agree!
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Aria was so cute in this video!!!!!
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

She was cute. My daughter does cute stuff but the minute I pull the camera out, nothing. Kids don't have to do tricks to be cute. Chill V, she is a toddler.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Aria was friggin adorable!!
Junk killed me! I'm glad she left that in.

Same here, Floss. My kids are actually less cute on camera tbh because it loses the genuineness! Instead of just being funny and cute, it's a show and they try too hard to be funny. (Unfortunately this usually means my 3 year old starts giggling about a word like toot or booger :s - ) but the things she says omg :lol: my son was teasing her and said "a tornado is coming! Are you scared?!" she said "no way! Cause I don't know what that even is" lolol
#FreeBen
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Upnorthgal13 wrote:Well my son knows the names of shows more then books too even tho I read to him everyday. However if I show him a book he knows what t is. So maybe if B showed her a book she would say what it is. Idk lol I'm not gonna critic a toddler
More of a stab at Britney, from what I've seen she has the TV running much of the day. A child Arias age should get 1 hour screen time a day, MAX. Arias watching Disney movies all day...

My 2yo knows one TV show and a ton of books by character not name.
Upnorthgal13

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

I've never noticed the tv constantly on..but I'm not going to argue. To each their own. When we are inside my tv is on wih a kids program 95% of the time just for background noise. Doesn't mean my child is just staring at the tv
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

"Aria, what's your favorite food?"

"Junk."

I about lost it Lmfao. She's hilarious. That kid speaks the truth!
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Upnorthgal13 wrote:I've never noticed the tv constantly on..but I'm not going to argue. To each their own. When we are inside my tv is on wih a kids program 95% of the time just for background noise. Doesn't mean my child is just staring at the tv
Why not music?
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Upnorthgal13 wrote:I've never noticed the tv constantly on..but I'm not going to argue. To each their own. When we are inside my tv is on wih a kids program 95% of the time just for background noise. Doesn't mean my child is just staring at the tv
Also I think I notice it BC we rarely have ours on. So when Britney is in the kitchen talking about what she's cooking or whatever, I am distracted by the TV in the background. I remember when Aria was an infant, shed sit her in her high chair with dinner and the lap top playing whatever kids show in front of her. That's just extreme IMO, and so unnecessary.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

What was the point of her postpartum vlog? She needed a vlog to show how she organizes her pads,mesh underwear,etc? Does her hospital give her nothing? They gave me numbing spray, witch hazel pads, cream, and pads. All I had to do was buy more pads.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Ambrosia wrote:What was the point of her postpartum vlog? She needed a vlog to show how she organizes her pads,mesh underwear,etc? Does her hospital give her nothing? They gave me numbing spray, witch hazel pads, cream, and pads. All I had to do was buy more pads.
Because even though the hospital provides it you go through it quickly. I went through that spray so fast. My bf had to go buy more and got the wrong kind. It was bad lol. I would much rather do like she did and get everything beforehand and not have to send someone else to buy it for you. I liked videos like that before I had my son because I had no idea what I would need
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

hjl226 wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:What was the point of her postpartum vlog? She needed a vlog to show how she organizes her pads,mesh underwear,etc? Does her hospital give her nothing? They gave me numbing spray, witch hazel pads, cream, and pads. All I had to do was buy more pads.
Because even though the hospital provides it you go through it quickly. I went through that spray so fast. My bf had to go buy more and got the wrong kind. It was bad lol. I would much rather do like she did and get everything beforehand and not have to send someone else to buy it for you. I liked videos like that before I had my son because I had no idea what I would need

Same. I have like 5 months left, and I am thanking my lucky stars she posted that video so I can see exactly what to get.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

hjl226 wrote:
I didn't use even half of mine, so I wouldn't even know where to buy it. I think it was kind of a pointless video either way.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

whatsername_ wrote:
hjl226 wrote:

Same. I have like 5 months left, and I am thanking my lucky stars she posted that video so I can see exactly what to get.
I still have the bottle of spray at home I'll have to find it so I can let you know what not to get lmao
nessieboo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nessieboo »

I think britney just has a shopping problem...or maybe likes to be over prepared. She likes to buy a bunch of stuff that she probably wont need just to have it.
Upnorthgal13

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

ohaudrey wrote:
Why not music?
we do that as well, i was just giving an example

Return to “Britneyandbaby”