Britneyandbaby Part 4

blahness
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby Part 4

Unread post by blahness »

Her audio on a bunch of her videos sucks.. I didn't understand most the things she said in the update about Nolan's hands. A bunch of people said this like was something blocking the mic?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

Yeah, but Betty, the whole point of having a private account in the first place is so you can screen who sees your stuff. She's definitely at fault here too (not to downplay the crazy fakers). She allows any and everyone to follow her, she makes no effort to watermark her photos etc. Nothing. She has had problems with people stealing her photos in the past which is why she made the account private.

If it was me, I'd have my child's photos off the internet without a second thought. But she either doesn't have common sense, or cares more about the compliments she gets than the fact that her photos keep ending up in the hands of psychos.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Yea that's creepy as F. I think I'd be more scared of the people pretending my child is theirs than someone giving death threats. IF these YTers are really getting death threats, it's cheap thrills. But making a whole account with pictures of others children, calling them your own, giving them new names and making up stories about them? Creepy, creepy, creepy. Britney has bigger problems than how clean her house is.
Upnorthgal13

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

The thing is she isn't the only YouTube mom going through it. I don't feel like she should have to never post a photo of the kids again but it just sucks that stupid people have to ruin it for everyone: I like Britney and soon enough nobody is even going to do YouTube anymore if this continues. There goes our entertainment lol
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

whatsername_ wrote:Britney has a normal monitor and a video one? Why? Don't the video ones play sound too?
Seems pretty over the top to me.

I think Britney is just a helicopter parent in the worst way.
I thought the regular one was in Aria's room and the video is for Nolan.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

ohgoodness wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:Britney has a normal monitor and a video one? Why? Don't the video ones play sound too?
Seems pretty over the top to me.

I think Britney is just a helicopter parent in the worst way.
I thought the regular one was in Aria's room and the video is for Nolan.

They share a room, lol. At least they will eventually, or that's where his crib is.

I don't see a point in having both, sorry.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

blackbettybamf wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:
LizLee30 wrote:She addressed the fake account/s on Instagram. I can't help but think these Youtubers are idiots for not watermarking their photos. Also, she admitted that she puts all of this out there, so she has to accept her part. If her children's photos weren't so easily accessible, this wouldn't have happened.

Thing is, Britney's IG is private, but she literally accepts everyone.
What's the point in being private if you accept every single person?

Whoever was doing it is crazy, but it is partly Britney's fault.
Because she can keep people out. If someone causes problems she can get rid of them later.

Not if they have a fake account like this crazy girl.
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

cakewalked wrote:Britney is verified on Facebook? I didn't know someone like her would get verified haha.
She more than likely "asked" to be verified. Nearly any page could be verified on Facebook if you requested it. She doesn't have 20,000 likes even and then there's Jess with200,000+ on hers and isn't verified. So I'm guessing she requested it be verified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

cakewalked wrote:Britney is verified on Facebook? I didn't know someone like her would get verified haha.
She more than likely "asked" to be verified. Nearly any page could be verified on Facebook if you requested it. She doesn't have 20,000 likes even and then there's Jess with200,000+ on hers and isn't verified. So I'm guessing she requested it be verified.

Medic

Unread post by Medic »

Correction: just saw Facebook's guidelines and you can't ask to be verified. If you report enough fakes or people impersonating you they will verify your page.

FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

If someone was impersonating any of us on, Fb has to verify your account then deal with the other.
blacksnake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blacksnake »

That is crazy have someone steal your child's photos
At first Britney didn't use to put to much of her info
Out. Now lately she is to P.O. box she ran into some YouTube fan at target said on YouTube if you see me out don't be shy come say hi. Really there are too many crazy,crazy, people in this world especially
When it comes to children. It's nice have YouTube
And fans what not, but it also can be creepy at the sometime,cause it's not always 13year olds and moms that are watching,and following you on the internet.
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

Yeah I didn't get the whole posting a PO box address if she's so concerned about safety.
Cullen and Katie have had someone come to their house that they didn't know and they have a lot less followers I would not feel safe having a po box address posted. I'd only want a po box for letters from people if I was big on YouTube but I'd just set up like a fan email account and people could either type out the letter or take pictures of their hand written one and send it.
People are crazy

jellybean953
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jellybean953 »

Anyone else notice that she hasn't said anything about placenta encapsulation? I wonder if she changed her mind.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I'm guessing she didn't do it because I think it would be all she talked about. "Omg I feel like breastfeeding is working because of the placenta encapsulation" ect ect.

My guess is she didn't do it.
monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

jellybean953 wrote:Anyone else notice that she hasn't said anything about placenta encapsulation? I wonder if she changed her mind.

somebody asked about it in the comments of her last video, and she said she will talk about it in Nolan's one month video. So maybe she really is doing it?
Shameless
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shameless »

Hmm, placenta encapsulation seems so weird to me. Oddly enough, I can understand the point of blending it in a smoothie and drinking it. But encapsulating it and consuming it over the course of months? Seems unnatural.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I can see why women do the whole placenta type stuff... but, for me, hell no! It did what I needed it to do, take it away!
blacksnake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blacksnake »

I just keep a fan email account as well if I was huge on yt.
It's easy find people these days court records
Public records of where you live,and ect..
She films her local target am sure Google
And internet now can have any crazy fool following
Her waiting.
Really scary I guess when fame,and money sinks
Into your head Britney doesn't care at this giving
Moment people are showering her with gift cards, and baby clothes just creepy to even have some
Strangers send gifts.
The placenta pill thing is yuck it's a Hollywood thing
Started, with Kim Kardashian, few others followed.
But whatever works. So someone made mentioned
Some YouTubers get threats? wow that's sad,and crazy.
I guess that's a risk these youtubers take,and must understand hopefully they're smart enough to protect themselves,and their kids.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Return to “Britneyandbaby”