Britneyandbaby Part 4

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby Part 4

Unread post by Dumbledore »

lol, I don't think they went all out and threw a huge party or anything. Britney just gave aria a brownie with one and a half candles on it. I don't think she even got a present...

*ETA the people I know acknowledge their half birthdays if they happen to remember it, but its not at all celebrated to the extent that an actual birthday is.
Upnorthgal13

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

Well dang I don't think celebrating a half birthday means anything more than the parent actually remembered LOL so she got a brownie with candles..yep Aria is gonna be a brat. Sorry I disagree
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Wagurl wrote:Celebrating a half birthday is ridiculous. Talk about raising an entitled brat...
I don't think it was celebrated with anything more then some candles, I don't see how that's going to make her a brat?
TheEnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheEnd »

Upnorthgal13 wrote:Britney is human just like all of us, we can't expect her to have her shit together right away. I personally think she is doing a really good job for Nolan only being a month old. She's even still posting videos quite frequently. She has it together a lot more then some other moms. And if she posts a depressing status sometimes oh well..nobody is happy go Lucky allll the time.
That's what I was thinking. I have a two week old and a two and a half year old and I'm busy around the clock. If I'm not taking care of one of the kids or spending one on one time with my toddler I'm cooking or cleaning or doing laundry. No way would I have the time or desire to make videos. And I think I'm doing pretty well!
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I agree. She is doing good. I think she gets hard on herself.
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

Meh gloves can't do much harm if your supervising the kid. I've blown many up like balloons and drew on them to get kids to calm down before. Works like a charm.

Why is she thinking about getting a "new" camera though didn't she just get this one? If just google how to fix it or call tech support. It'd save her couple hundred dollars especially since she just got this one not even two months ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

Why are gloves an issue? :?
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Lol, Liz, don't you remember the idiots on Hey Hey it's Saturday that used to put them on over their heads and blow them up with their nose?

Perhaps you're too young. Australian television at its best.

The gloves can be a suffocating hazard if pulled on over the head. Or choking hazard if put in the mouth.
LizLee30

Nope! I don't remember that at all. I just can't imagine a child trying to put a rubber glove over their head, or a 2.5 year old putting it in their mouth (they smell awful so I can only imagine the taste!). Seems a bit OTT to be worried about that.
thegooseiscooked

Liz, no offence but you're not a mum. I can totally imagine a 2.5 year old pulling one over their head. I still watch my son for stupid, dangerous activities and he's 14. As for putting them in their mouths, toddlers will eat EVERYTHING they're not supposed to and nothing they are supposed to. A mother never rests.
thegooseiscooked

The powder that the gloves are drenched in is also a little bit toxic.
LizLee30

I dunno, I guess I just wouldn't be worried about it but each to their own.
thegooseiscooked

Personally, I wouldn't have left my kid along with a cardboard toilet roll. It would have ended up in their guts. Kids are crazy. They eat dirt.
LizLee30

Haha, again, not something I'd be worried about but maybe that's just the difference between kids! My family are all very laid-back with their parenting (strict disciplinarians, but no child-proofing or anything like that) so I'll probably do the same thing. Just how I've been raised. It has worked with all the kids so far!
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

It totally depends on the kid. My husband and I are very laid back go with the flow type of people and my daughter is wild and crazy. If I take my eyes off of her for 5 minutes I'm guaranteed to find her doing something ridiculous and completely unexpected. "Why would you do that?"..." I don't know " is a conversation my three year old and I have daily, sometimes hourly haha
FLOSSY77

I had to remove a bead from my daughter's nose at two. They do stupid crap. The Doctor used to blow up gloves when I was kid. I have seen the head trick.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

My doctor used to give my daughter one of the Popsicle stick things to play with. She just asked I take it before we got in the car. I don't do outlet covers because it peaks her interest in them more then if they are just uncovered. She can play in the backyard by herself. (if I am in the family room where I can watch her) My entire yard front and back are walled in and the house itself is pretty far from the street.

She is NOT allowed in the kitchen, my room or the bathroom alone though.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Britney wants a new camera? Well that's not surprising considering she buys so much crap. I feel bad that Ian is paying for her target addiction and whatever crap she deems necessary to have that month.

I feel like Britney has started to become full of herself which annoys me.
FLOSSY77

I think yt is funding her Target addiction.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:Britney wants a new camera? Well that's not surprising considering she buys so much crap. I feel bad that Ian is paying for her target addiction and whatever crap she deems necessary to have that month.

I feel like Britney has started to become full of herself which annoys me.

I agree. She really doesn't have anything to be cocky about.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”