Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Britneyandbaby Part 5

Unread post by Yue195 »

Continue here!
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
HelloHolaHallo

Re: Britneyandbaby Part 5

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Her videos are repetitive and boring. I give her a lot of credit for keeping up with videos and uploading often but sometimes quality is better than quantity. She has a bunch of videos that aren't really any good.

I thinks she's rushing and putting them out for financial reasons. In my opinion she she needs the money and that's why she knows her ass better put out a haul and some crappy vlog! Gotta support her Tarjay habit somehow!
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I have to say, that was a quick update. Only 7 minutes!

Anyway, I can see why the hospital didn't release the placenta to her. If she took it, and somehow got sick she would be saying "I can't believe they gave it to me knowing there was a risk!"
She says she's doing great without it, just goes to prove she didn't need it.

And birth control... I was reading the comments on it and people are suggesting homeopathic all natural methods. I don't have any problem with those methods at all. Ib used the rhythm method until my daughter was planned successfully for 5 years but it did not work after she was born because of my breast feeding and surprise I got pregnant! I am glad I did not get pregnant with twins lol. I think she should do something like an IUD, or she seems responsible enough to take the pill although she said she did not want anything with hormones. Either way I hope she gets something and shows girls they can be responsible with it and doesn't end up accidently pregnant 2 years from now.
blacksnake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blacksnake »

usually after having a baby at the hospital,they ask what birth control you like to use it's your choice,or at your postpartum check up.
she doesn't step up her videos am sure people will
eventually move on. Watching a housewife sitting around the house playing peek a boo cooking cleaning really not that greatly Entertainment in my opinion. I only watched one video of hers skipped through most of her talking about her one month post. She has annoying widos peek front of her hairline like count dracula. She's just boring least Vanessa videos more out going does more outings
Jess well know is crazy least she goes places with her flock, shytards fun crazy stuff. Britney is boring
Any young girl looks up to that must live a sad life
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

blacksnake wrote:usually after having a baby at the hospital,they ask what birth control you like to use it's your choice,or at your postpartum check up.
she doesn't step up her videos am sure people will
eventually move on. Watching a housewife sitting around the house playing peek a boo cooking cleaning really not that greatly Entertainment in my opinion. I only watched one video of hers skipped through most of her talking about her one month post. She has annoying widos peek front of her hairline like count dracula. She's just boring least Vanessa videos more out going does more outings
Jess well know is crazy least she goes places with her flock, shytards fun crazy stuff. Britney is boring
Any young girl looks up to that must live a sad life

With my daughter they asked me all about birth control throughout my entire pregnancy. Lmao. It was annoying.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I like her new couch. :)
Wagurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wagurl »

whatsername_ wrote:I like her new couch. :)
I like it too. But what was wrong with the other one they had?
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I like it too. Is this what is has come to? Couch gossip. lol
Come on Britney.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I like the couch too. I do think it's interesting they got a new couch when they only just got a new couch when they moved into that house which wasn't that long ago. It's not like a couch is a cheap buy either. But whatever, good for them if they can do it lol.
blacksnake
Talker
Talker

So basically Britney is all about show
Look what I bought, bla,bla,
Wow.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

blacksnake wrote:So basically Britney is all about show
Look what I bought, bla,bla,
Wow.
Isn't that exactly what all the moms do?
:love2:
whatsername_

Wagurl wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:I like her new couch. :)
I like it too. But what was wrong with the other one they had?

Beats me. I don't think there was anything wrong with it, they just wanted something new.
Which is perfectly fine.

They may have sold the old one to buy this new one.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Does anyone know if you do like the rent to own furniture if you're allowed to trade your old in for credit towards new? We've always bought out furniture outright but maybe that's what they are doing. Sectional are pretty expensive, so maybe they do that. Sorry if that sounds like a dumb question to others but I have no idea how the rent to own thing works, my dad always advised us to purchase our furniture in full when buying.
FLOSSY77

It might be rent to own and yes you can do that.It's such a waste of money though.
Maybe she sold the other. Idc. I like this one better.
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

You can rent furniture and make payments on it?? Weird never heard of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blacksnake
Talker
Talker

Do most moms not have a life sit around wishing be like Britney cause there unhappy in there own life.
FLOSSY77

Medic wrote:You can rent furniture and make payments on it?? Weird never heard of that.

Yes but by the time you pay it off you could of had three couches. And I heard if you miss a payment they come knocking to pick it up. I think I saw it on that Mtv show. Real life or whatever.
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

Wow Okay I'll keep that in mind when I go furniture shopping.

@ blacksnake I bet jessica does that lol

Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

New here--to this thread.

Just wondering why none of these moms talk about cord blood donation. I have to hear all about their placenta and how it's going to be cooked, encapsulated and eaten for all the amaaaazing benefits, but what about benefiting other people? I know not every single hospital participates, but it's such an easy thing to do if so. I don't hear anyone even talking about exploring the option. I don't watch a ton of YT moms, so maybe there are some out there.

EDIT: if this is too off topic, my apologies.
whatsername_

No, I feel the same way! I'm trying to determine what to do as far as cord blood - if we should donate or if we should store it if anything were to happen...or...to not do anything.

I haven't seen any mommies talk about it but it would sure help me, lol.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”