Britneyandbaby Part 5

FLOSSY77

Re: Britneyandbaby Part 5

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

My daughter is getting for Christmas, pale and blonde. But don't fret. I bought her 100 little people off ebay last year. Many various animals. Mexican and black boy/girls. A very diverse play group. She doesn't care. She knows boy and girl and different. She doesn't even register color.
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

My son and I are watching the grinch right now. I can't stand the movie, something about all of Dr Seuss is just weird and very creepy to me lol I know I'm alone on this.

I doubt Britney's not showing aria coloured princesses on purpose, there hasn't been any new movies that do have a coloured princess in them lately that could be why.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

FLOSSY77 wrote:She doesn't even register color.

!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS.

Aria is 2.5. I highly doubt she recognizes that her princesses are "only" white.

I loved the Little Mermaid as a kid, and even now, obviously I hate humans, lol.
My brothers favorite was 101 Dalmations .
SO's was Milo and Otis... :?
His mom was horrible too, obvi.

Clearly, my mother only wanted us to love animals and mythological creatures and humans suck.
;)
FLOSSY77

Brit is doing a video on diy Christmas pics. Let us see what hot boots photographer extraordinaire thinks. ;)
what1
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by what1 »

Does anyone know if her and Huntermom2011 are still friends?
i dont see them tweet each other or make videos anymore (together)
FLOSSY77

No. They are not friends. Maybe a nice poster will repost the quote from Brit for you.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I'm sorry but why do all these YT moms think they are photographers? I mean there are TONS of deals on groupon for professional pictures. (At least in my area)
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I'm sorry but why do all these YT moms think they are photographers? I mean there are TONS of deals on groupon for professional pictures. (At least in my area)
Meh I think I'm one of them moms,why pay for what Instagram can do for free haha,i got newborn shots done and will get ones for his first birthday but for halloween I took a really cute one of him in a pumpkin and I'm going to do the same with an idea I got off Pintrest for Christmas,when they're that small id hate to waste money for them to just not be in the mood or to cry the whole time,at least you can keep trying and aren't on a time limit when you do it yourself
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

^ Well, yeah Halloween, and 4th of July I understand. Christmas we always did professionally.
whatsername_

I was thinking the same thing. That picture of Nolan in the Santa hat, though. Omg.

Groupon has tons of stuff for photography.
Britney's never look bad, by any means. I like her IG edits of the kids.
But all of the moms think that because they have a camera they're a photographer.

She used to have Vanessa do photo shoots for her, I wonder if she'd do a professional one if it was offered by a fan for super discounted or cheap to kind of get their name out there.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Wee bit late but I am also so damn sick of every youtube mom and other moms say "OMG MY KID IS OBSEEEEEEEEEEEESED WITH FROZEN" ugh like who the hell cares just stfu about frozen already!
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

Kryptonite wrote:
jedoc321 wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:I'm sorry but why do all these YT moms think they are photographers? I mean there are TONS of deals on groupon for professional pictures. (At least in my area)
Meh I think I'm one of them moms,why pay for what Instagram can do for free haha,i got newborn shots done and will get ones for his first birthday but for halloween I took a really cute one of him in a pumpkin and I'm going to do the same with an idea I got off Pintrest for Christmas,when they're that small id hate to waste money for them to just not be in the mood or to cry the whole time,at least you can keep trying and aren't on a time limit when you do it yourself
I think Jenna was wondering why they consider themselves as good as photographers who do this for a living and do it well.

It irritates me too because there are many photographers who work really hard and instead YT moms are told they're great photogs. For example, Vanessa and Jess are mediocre at best but consider their photos professional.
Yeah true I can imagine the reach they get is a lot more than a lot of real photographers which would be annoying,I wouldn't say they call themselves professional though seeing as they aren't profiting from it except Vanessa who actually markets herself as a photographer.
Let's be real though the beat photographer out of them all is Becca,she can even give herself new features haha
FLOSSY77

Yeah, a nice camera and Photoshop does not make you a photographer. I think Britney is just going to show some pinterest ideas. She doesn't pretend to be a photographer.
We had beautiful pics done of my daughter in the hospital. My cousin and I were dying to take pics from ideas we saw on pinterest. lol My daughter in a flower pot with a flower hat was one. :) Just for fun.
I think I have like 15 friends on fb that got a camera and claim to be photographers. So annoying. It is an art form. Not just anyone can do it.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

Omg Britney had another baby ahhh he's gorgeous, lol I am really late! So happy for her!
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

surferbunny wrote:Omg Britney had another baby ahhh he's gorgeous, lol I am really late! So happy for her!
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

thewordalive wrote:Wee bit late but I am also so damn sick of every youtube mom and other moms say "OMG MY KID IS OBSEEEEEEEEEEEESED WITH FROZEN" ugh like who the hell cares just stfu about frozen already!
Me too. It's the parents who feed the obsession so it's really the parents who are obsessed. And this has been going on for over a year now. Scary.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Hand up. Hello my name is Goose and I love Frozen and Tangled. More than my daughter does.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I love Tangled, but Frozen was sort of all over the place to me and there were a lot of questions left unanswered to me. The only thing I really liked was how in the end it was Sisterly love than love for a guy that fixed everything.

Like Cinderella is a good fairy tale, Cindy just wanted a cute dress and go party, bagging the prince was just a bonus during the night.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
FLOSSY77

I have never watched Tangled. Is it worth buying?
whatsername_

Yes. I loved Tangled and I loved Frozen.
The music is the best part of both of the movies.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”