Did she delete it?
silentecho
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby Part 6

Unread post by silentecho »

Well i think its an asshole move to accuse someone even as a joke of posting their real or fake address straight after it was done with nothing substantial to back it up.

Sorry i think youre an asshole especially after seeing that it upset britney a lot to read that. And im aware this is a gossip site but i also believe that some lines shouldnt be crossed for the sake of gossip so fuck your tone policing.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Assholes are those who act like bitches and butt hurt and act like they are on a period for no good reason. This shows what kind of lowlife you have to use these words. And im sure you have habeneros up your hole after reading my comments. lol . Cant help truth hurts. ouch. Hence the word you used. And FUCK your "line crossing" policing.
silentecho
Talker
Talker

Right because youre clearly such a sweet person.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

^^^ meh . whatever.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Buttercups wrote:Did she delete it?
Someone did, whether it be V or Alyssa I'm not sure
silentecho
Talker
Talker

Youre literally on a gossip site using gendered slurs and acting like youre what...better than me? Lol. Have a nice day
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

You two ^ shush, we are not having a bitch out on this thread.

Anyway new thread http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=8527
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
ashley21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ashley21 »

I don't think Britney's video was acting. How would you feel if someone posted your address like that and you're a SAHM to two kids and your partner works long hours it's totally normal to be scared and act the way she did. Regardless if you have lots of followers or not if a total stranger was posting your address online for more complete strangers to see you'd be scared too.
It could be anyone. People will dig and dig until they find something.
I found out her last name because she was commenting with her personal facebook on Vanessa's facebook page. But I never knew where she lived. I knew it was NC but nothing more. Until she posted her PO box address then EVERYONE knew her town that saw it. And as other people had mentioned her sister used their last name on everything. I haven't seen her profile on FB but I imagine it was crazy easy to find information.
Britney when you come back remove your PO box and set up a fake email if you want so people can email you letters if you want too. But a PO box is SUPER dangerous. It gives people your town. I doubt you have psychos watching you but let's just say you do they now know your town and they can find your target you're at or other places you mentioned and follow you. Or wait for you at the PO box. I get that free presents is fun but is it worth it? I know it's a long stretch but anythig can happen. I doubt anything bad will happen to you. At the very least I can see some super excited teeny boppers who don't understand boundaries showing up at your house for like a photo op. If you don't already have one invest in a really good security system. Keep a weapon or something you can use in self defence in your house if you're really worried.
I get why she wanted to make the video but honestly Id delete it. It will get more people interested as to what happened and once they find out her address was leaked they will try and find it too even if it's just out of curiosity. Id continue posting videos but that's just me Id do that or get up and leave like lucy did and leave nothing but a good bye. Lie if you have to about leaving I guess I don't know. Im thankful im not in her situation. I don't know what I'd do if I was her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

I love how just after comments being said how B was boring something like this happens and now her thread is exceeding the page limits lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”