Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBackpeddling Part 9

Unread post by Fairplay »

Mermaidz wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:I would loooove to find a youtube mom that is honest. Honest about her own life,honest about how kids act and honest about money situations.
Channing Silver, I think she may be Chan and Fam now, is pretty realistic and honest
I was actually watching her yesterday. She's struggling with finances and housing and talks about the mold in her cieling. She's also pressed for money because their new place is more expensive. She has 3 kids and works. She's way more relatable
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Ripley wrote:I hardly ever watch B, but started watching her last video where she talks about her upcoming vacation. I don't want to sound paranoid, but isn't it a bad idea to broadcast to thousands the days they are going on holiday? I don't know if her address etc is as easy to find as Jessica of Gabeandjesss fame. Maybe B has gone to great efforts to hide some details of her life like where she lives. But i am careful about what i say on my facebook. Anyone, if they knew were these guys lived, could rob them knowing they won't be home!
Myrtle Beach is fucking huge :roll: I can be at our beach house there while my friends are staying at a hotel and never cross paths with them.
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

Does she not realize that places other then Starbucks serve coffee (and speciality coffee) for a fraction of the price?

Makes me cringe thinking about how many 5 dollar drinks this girl buys.
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

Does she not realize that places other then Starbucks serve coffee (and speciality coffee) for a fraction of the price?

NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

LaurenXo wrote:Does she not realize that places other then Starbucks serve coffee (and speciality coffee) for a fraction of the price?

Starbucks is merely a status symbol in Britney's (and a lot of people for that matter) eyes. I'm sure the only reason she isn't driving an overly expensive BMW is because she knows she'd get denied during the loan application process.

There is no shame to go cheap, Britney. It's what responsible people do.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I can't get over the daily Starbucks either. I agree that she sees it as a status symbol. It may be among the more wealthy soccer moms, but she's definitely not at that point financially. She could totally make her own coffee like most of the adult population, especially since she stays home. She wastes so much money every single day. I think they also go to Chik-fil-a (spelling?) every single day too. They could probably take a real vacation every year if she just stopped making stupid purchases. They could easily save $300-$500 a month I think, between Starbucks, fast food, and unnecessary Target trips.

Also, why didn't we see anything of the other Brittany, Piper and the other mom? Did Aria have a behaviour issue? Did Nolan fuss? Misleading video title IMO.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

In her budget video she said that they only get take out once a week and that helps them not to eat out all the time..... She still eats out all the time.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

I'm suprised she doesn't save some money to buy herself a new laptop. She has more than enough money for target shit, starbucks, and strollers but her laptop looks like a piece of shit that's at least 5 years old and she needs a new camera. Those things will help her make better videos and worth the expense in my opinion.
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

NutraSteve wrote:
LaurenXo wrote:Does she not realize that places other then Starbucks serve coffee (and speciality coffee) for a fraction of the price?

Starbucks is merely a status symbol in Britney's (and a lot of people for that matter) eyes. I'm sure the only reason she isn't driving an overly expensive BMW is because she knows she'd get denied during the loan application process.

There is no shame to go cheap, Britney. It's what responsible people do.
I remember a friend of mine who bought a pink potty toilet seat for her son since it was only one on 75% sale. Who care what color potty a 2 year old used. I can't imagine B making such compromises. Kids will not remember what color PJ they wore they will be grateful if you can help them get their education.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

So I'm wondering if the '~*Soul Sista*~!' Between Britney and Britt has started to die out and it's only played it up on IG? The recent vlog was surprisingly short with them hanging out and it wasn't even slightly annoying. Maybe because the other mom was there? Britt hiding another pregnancy?
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Other Brittany being pregnant & not having announced it is the reason I'd imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Ripley wrote:I hardly ever watch B, but started watching her last video where she talks about her upcoming vacation. I don't want to sound paranoid, but isn't it a bad idea to broadcast to thousands the days they are going on holiday? I don't know if her address etc is as easy to find as Jessica of Gabeandjesss fame. Maybe B has gone to great efforts to hide some details of her life like where she lives. But i am careful about what i say on my facebook. Anyone, if they knew were these guys lived, could rob them knowing they won't be home!
That is actually a big problem now that everyone talks about their vacations on Facebook. Even with my Facebook on private I won't discuss vacations until after I'm home and it's over.
A lot of people advise to do that.
And she has millions watching her. And her address was just leaked. That was when she said she was taking a break from videos & social media that ended up being a 24 hour break lol. After all that and her meltdown you'd think she would learn to be careful and discreet about that kinda stuff.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Oops. I didn't mean millions. I meant thousands
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:So I'm wondering if the '~*Soul Sista*~!' Between Britney and Britt has started to die out and it's only played it up on IG? The recent vlog was surprisingly short with them hanging out and it wasn't even slightly annoying. Maybe because the other mom was there? Britt hiding another pregnancy?
I think the whole soul sistuz (with the head and finger movements) died down because they probably read how much it was made fun of over here lol. I also think it was to shove it in Vanessa's face when Britney was annoyed of her. I personally think Britt is pregnant. She was looking different in her vlogs. Maybe she's hiding it for a couple of months incase she miscarries. She's at higher risk of that considering what happened with her last one. It's a smart thing to do if she was preggo again.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

I usually don't post in this thread, but I do watch Britney. I just had to comment though. Even though I do *generally* like B, I am absolutely baffled at how much this chicks day to day life.
You all say it, but damn! She really DOES go to target, Starbucks and chick fil a allllllll the time. It's seriously all she does?!? Even in her play date with piper, they went to freaking target? I don't get it.

I'm also a younger stay at home mom. I don't have a lot of extra money, but my kids and I do a lot. We go to parks, rivers, the library, farmers markets, local summer festivals, zoo, outings with friends and family alllll the time. We are not home much. I don't get how they literally do nothing especially since it seems they have quite a good amount of income with how much she spends. So weird.

K sorry for the long rant. I just had to get it out!
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

I always remember her doing basically nothing (but I used to like her a lot more) but has it gotten worse since Nolan was born? I guess with only Aria she spent alot of time with Vanessa or maybe it's because she didnt vlog as much?
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Fairplay wrote:
Yue195 wrote:So I'm wondering if the '~*Soul Sista*~!' Between Britney and Britt has started to die out and it's only played it up on IG? The recent vlog was surprisingly short with them hanging out and it wasn't even slightly annoying. Maybe because the other mom was there? Britt hiding another pregnancy?
I think the whole soul sistuz (with the head and finger movements) died down because they probably read how much it was made fun of over here lol. I also think it was to shove it in Vanessa's face when Britney was annoyed of her. I personally think Britt is pregnant. She was looking different in her vlogs. Maybe she's hiding it for a couple of months incase she miscarries. She's at higher risk of that considering what happened with her last one. It's a smart thing to do if she was preggo again.
Check out BrittandKorey thread, there is a screenshot there today that pretty much confirms she's pregnant again. I think the lack of filming on Brit's part says something too. Maybe the kids were talking about it, never know. It's weird there was zero footage of them after Chick-Fil-A.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Thanks for the heads up gypso!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

^^ These poor girls. Why is it that they're so eager to have more kids? The chances of getting pregnant again and their girls becoming teen parents (statistically) are high I hope it was an "accident" rather a planned pregnancy or filling a void over her miscarriage. She's still so young and her boyfriend seems shady. At least Britney can freeload off Ean's income and afford to be an airhead with money but Britt (although I don't watch her often) seems less established with work, housing and YouTube income
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Fairplay wrote:^^ These poor girls. Why is it that they're so eager to have more kids? The chances of getting pregnant again and their girls becoming teen parents (statistically) are high I hope it was an "accident" rather a planned pregnancy or filling a void over her miscarriage. She's still so young and her boyfriend seems shady. At least Britney can freeload off Ean's income and afford to be an airhead with money but Britt (although I don't watch her often) seems less established with work, housing and YouTube income
Because they think with their heart not with their mind. They thinks "oh another cute little baby, baby clothes, the attention of being pregnant and having another baby, omg aww so and so will be the best big sibling!"

They don't think about the financial side of things, or are merely ok with just getting by, they don't think about the strains it will have on their relationships. They can't learn from their first one apparently

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”