BritneyandBoringVlogs: Enough With Target Part 10

spen519
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBoringVlogs: Enough With Target Part 10

Unread post by spen519 »

Lovehound11 wrote:SHE CANT EVEN PRONOUNCE ADVENTURE. Seriously. That's a word 2nd graders know. Sound it out britney sound it out

I can't handle her and her shopping

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And she also said "hay barrel" instead of hay bale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Amelia322 wrote:So I was watching her old video and could not believe she planned aria. I mean come on what teen knows she's pregnant at 3 weeks? And orders test at 3 weeks so she can test at 5 weeks..
I do not know everyone else's story, but especially for someone who is not even remotely considering getting pregnant, finding out 3 weeks, is very very rare. Especially for a teen (a normal one at that). Come on who thinks of periods, ovulation and babies in that age ? (other than these baby hungry teens of course) Oh yeah, she totally planned Aria. We all know her and Ean were falling apart so she had to plan a trap baby. Very convenient, order test at 3 weeks, take test by 5 weeks and act like you missed your period and hence found out. Also hide from family until 12 damn weeks. Actually tho she isn't as dumb as we think.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Britney is definitely bored which is why she shops so damn much... I mean yes it's perfectly fine to splurge on things you want every once in a while but she does it practically everyday . She uses any excuse to go out and shop.
mamaof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mamaof2 »

kiwi wrote:Those ultrasounds are maybe $50, so not anything crazy. I will go against the grain and say I think this was nothing but a sweet gesture. I don't think Brittany asked for it, I think Britney did it for her friend that has just been through a loss and now a betrayal. She wanted her to do be able to do something special, that she wouldn't have done for herself because of her current situation. It's not just about needing to know the gender, it's about taking a moment to enjoy the pregnancy and see her baby on the screen.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of these non medical ultrasounds for various reasons. But I do think it was very nice of Britney to do this for her friend, and I can see why she did.
I agree! My three best friends, and I, do nice things like this for each other all the time. It's about give and take. I don't feel obligated to get something for my friend in return, but something comes up eventually where I feel like I want to help out. It's part of being a friend, in my opinion.
Ellagrace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ellagrace »

Here's something (among many other things) that I don't understand about Britney. She claims Nolan is afraid of the sound of the lawn mower so every week like clockwork she pulls out her camera to video him while the lawn crew is outside working and videos his reaction. And for the record, he didn't appear to be that bothered by the lawnmower sounds IMO. If he's bothered by it it's because she's making a big scene over the noise herself which is obviously going to upset him.

Several times she has also pulled out the camera and videoed the poor kid scared shitless while driving thru the car wash.
Why does she find it so entertaining to catch her child's fears on video then put them on YT for the public to view? Does she really think that's funny? Because I think it makes her look like an asshole...just like Tayler when she puts videos up on YT scaring the crap out of her kids. Ooohhh cooool Britney...you're an adult scaring your baby to get footage for your own and everyone else's YT entertainment. Some of these poor YT kids are going to be so f'ed up later on in life.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

I've noticed a couple times now Aria asking Ean if he's coming back when he has to leave for work? Has anyone else noticed that and think it might be weird? I know It has been rumored that he didn't live with them, could it be why Aria asks that?

misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

Ellagrace wrote:Here's something (among many other things) that I don't understand about Britney. She claims Nolan is afraid of the sound of the lawn mower so every week like clockwork she pulls out her camera to video him while the lawn crew is outside working and videos his reaction. And for the record, he didn't appear to be that bothered by the lawnmower sounds IMO. If he's bothered by it it's because she's making a big scene over the noise herself which is obviously going to upset him.

Several times she has also pulled out the camera and videoed the poor kid scared shitless while driving thru the car wash.
Why does she find it so entertaining to catch her child's fears on video then put them on YT for the public to view? Does she really think that's funny? Because I think it makes her look like an asshole...just like Tayler when she puts videos up on YT scaring the crap out of her kids. Ooohhh cooool Britney...you're an adult scaring your baby to get footage for your own and everyone else's YT entertainment. Some of these poor YT kids are going to be so f'ed up later on in life.
I don't see it as her getting enjoyment out of it. It seems more like her life is typically boring so it gives her something else to film and put in the vlog. It's kind of like Vanessa unnecessary angles or clips of her ringing up groceries in the self checkout. It's all filling footage
Ellagrace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ellagrace »

misskaila93 wrote:
I don't see it as her getting enjoyment out of it. It seems more like her life is typically boring so it gives her something else to film and put in the vlog. It's kind of like Vanessa unnecessary angles or clips of her ringing up groceries in the self checkout. It's all filling footage
Oh I didn't say B got "enjoyment" out of it. I basically said I didn't understand how she found it even slightly entertainment worthy. I've never understood why anyone finds watching frightened children amusing or entertaining. I find it sad, unnecessary and inappropriate. Particularly if they're doing it on purpose. ie; how Tayler likes to scare her kids and B's car wash footage- now this stupid lawn mower crap.
I do see what you mean about that footage simply being filler footage for B, though. But that still doesn't make it right to film and share with thousands of people on YT, IMO.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

az2639 wrote:I've noticed a couple times now Aria asking Ean if he's coming back when he has to leave for work? Has anyone else noticed that and think it might be weird? I know It has been rumored that he didn't live with them, could it be why Aria asks that?

Aint it weird ? lol. I do not know abut that rumor ? where is it said ?? :-o
I too felt extremely odd when she asks if he is going to come back ? It is like she is sending him off to some war or something !!
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

marshmellow wrote:
az2639 wrote:I've noticed a couple times now Aria asking Ean if he's coming back when he has to leave for work? Has anyone else noticed that and think it might be weird? I know It has been rumored that he didn't live with them, could it be why Aria asks that?

Aint it weird ? lol. I do not know abut that rumor ? where is it said ?? :-o
I too felt extremely odd when she asks if he is going to come back ? It is like she is sending him off to some war or something !!
I noticed it too! I think it is just more of Britney not being able to let her children be independent enough. Aria doesn't feel secure if she's asking every single day if Ean will come back, or if Britney will pick her up. And now she's got Nolan crawling to her every time he hears a loud noise. That's all on the parents. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Wagurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wagurl »

spen519 wrote:
Lovehound11 wrote:SHE CANT EVEN PRONOUNCE ADVENTURE. Seriously. That's a word 2nd graders know. Sound it out britney sound it out

I can't handle her and her shopping

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And she also said "hay barrel" instead of hay bale.

Lol, where I come from a lot of people do say "hay barrel" even though it's wrong. I'm guilty too. It flows better!!!

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I don't really think it's too strange because toddlers say weird stuff. I've noticed with my son if he sees something on tv or hears someone else's story he'll repeat it.

A friend of mine is having twins, and while I was pregnant he would tell everyone "my mommys having twins" :|
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

I thought that too then I remembered Ean sometimes works away for a couple of days (or did with a previous job idk if he still does) but I'd say that's why.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Suggestion for next part - Britneyandmoving vlogs - learn to pronounce.
tft123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tft123 »

Britney should consider signing up Aria for dance classes! I think Aria would love that, as it is evident she loves to dance!!

I LOL'd when she said at the park that she was getting old? Isn't she like 21 or 22?!
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wish she'd learn how to use her new camera. Blurry all the time.

Just think if she'd gone to school instead of planning kids. She'd be finished college now and maybe off travelling or starting her first real job. She wouldn't be tired out at the kids park at 22.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

So she says she is eventually going to get an SUV because she needs more space.

We have a 2015 Toyota Camry SE and two kids and that's a lot of space. Just spend, spend, spend.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

tft123 wrote:Britney should consider signing up Aria for dance classes! I think Aria would love that, as it is evident she loves to dance!!

I LOL'd when she said at the park that she was getting old? Isn't she like 21 or 22?!
She's 22, she plasters it everywhere. Her instagram, her twitter...
If she truly felt she was getting old she wouldn't say her age constantly. Just wants to be told she's so young and gorgeous in the comments.

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

B's hair has been annoying me more and more lately lol. It never really bothered me but now it makes me cringe. She needs to change up her hair a little. I was watching Nolan's 11-12 month update last night and all I could stare at was her hair. She is really pretty but her hair is just not flattering.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lynnd wrote:So she says she is eventually going to get an SUV because she needs more space.

We have a 2015 Toyota Camry SE and two kids and that's a lot of space. Just spend, spend, spend.
She does not NEED an SUV. I live in Canada, you don't NEED an SUV unless you live on rural property, maybe. Any car is capable of driving in snow or rain. It's just another excuse to spend money. She just finished paying off her car. Usually, people use the next couple of years to save up for another car or house or something, once they're done with monthly payments. Well, responsible people do. She wants to be a soccer mom so bad, I don't get it.

Maybe Ean should get the SUV, otherwise Britney will be making bigger and bigger Target hauls, lol.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”