Unread post by blackroses »

I reeeaaallly hope it's not Aurora. I also doubt C and Lily would know
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Baby #3 Name Guesses

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I hope it isn't aurora either. I'm completely uninterested in hearing her pronunciation since Aurora is kind of hard to pronounce as it is. And I love the name bc she's my fave Disney princess
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I think it might be aurora too. Why would lily say that randomly unless maybe she was playing with a doll aurora or something? And Vanessa probably left it in thinking people would think she was talking about the princess.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I really doubt she would use something so close to Aria. She's fairly picky about her names. That would be a total tongue twister...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maybe it's the middle name? Do you think she will have brown eyes or blue? Brunette blonde? I think because it's a girl she will look like ean (just like aria) eyes close together, brittanys lips maybe.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

imapumkinseed wrote:I really doubt she would use something so close to Aria. She's fairly picky about her names. That would be a total tongue twister...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
And we all know Britney has a problem saying most words, so I don't even know if she'd be able to pronounce Aurora without tripping over herself! Heck, I'm surprised she can say Aria without pronouncing it like "are-ah"
Lots of syllables = mispronounced by B
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

i cant remember if i said in my other rambly comment but i definitely think haven is a possibility. i'm not sure if it's frilly enough for brittney but i guess we'll see. maybe she'd pick a really feminine middle name then, like haven penelope. alora is kind of b's style and i think it's pretty but it's a terrible match for her other 2 kids since it starts out with a sharp 'a' like in 'aria' and then a stress on 'o' like in 'nolan'. either way i don't think she'd have told vanessa if she's not telling her family.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

i cant remember if i said in my other rambly comment but i definitely think haven is a possibility. i'm not sure if it's frilly enough for brittney but i guess we'll see. maybe she'd pick a really feminine middle name then, like haven penelope. alora is kind of b's style and i think it's pretty but it's a terrible match for her other 2 kids since it starts out with a sharp 'a' like in 'aria' and then a stress on 'o' like in 'nolan'. either way i don't think she'd have told vanessa if she's not telling her family.
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Rihanna
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I doubt it's a unique name because Alyssa already guessed it can't be too difficult
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I dont know about y'all but I love the name Alora. It actually flows nicely with Aria and Nolan. May be just me !
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Could be spelled Elora which is nicer in my opinion.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

My final guesses are:

Kennedy, Paige, Abigail, Claire.

I'm terrible at this haha so I'm probably so far off but I wanted to get my guesses in before she delivers
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Lily has grown up princess dolls and a baby set. That's probably what she meant by baby Aurora.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

She just made a shout out to YTMD in her lastest video, and made sure to emphasize that NOBODY knows the baby's name.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wel of course she did. Girl it's not that serious. The name will not be that special.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Yeah I'm not sure why she's keeping it a secret or why these YouTube moms act like the names are the secret of the year. It's a fucking name lol they hype it up like everybody is gonna "steal" their names (as if that's even a thing) but then again everybody stole Nolan and arias name because Britney has to make sure everyone knows whenever she chose the names they were NOT on the top names on the national social security data base lmao. Even though are was one of the top names when she was pregnant..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

You see a lot of new teen yt moms using these fucken names now. There's one that named her son Landen.i about spit my drink. We all know they name them this because of the veteran teen yt moms.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:Yeah I'm not sure why she's keeping it a secret or why these YouTube moms act like the names are the secret of the year. It's a fucking name lol they hype it up like everybody is gonna "steal" their names (as if that's even a thing) but then again everybody stole Nolan and arias name because Britney has to make sure everyone knows whenever she chose the names they were NOT on the top names on the national social security data base lmao. Even though are was one of the top names when she was pregnant..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I don't understand the big deal. My husband and I are keeping it a secret until she's born mainly because we don't want any opinions on the name. Idk why she thinks random strangers are just dying to know...egotistical
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

I think her name is going to be either Vivian or Harlow.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”