Baby #3 Name Guesses

ecf997

Re: Baby #3 Name Guesses

Unread post by ecf997 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Do you guys think she would go for violet?
She might, but I doubt Ean would. Judging by Aria and Nolan's names, he strikes me as being somewhat modern, but still traditional. Violet is a beautiful name though, I'd love to name my daughter that someday.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

My guesses: Charlotte, Hayden, Amelia, Avery, Fallon, Leanna/Leila/Laila (something "Lee" sounding). I feel like she'd want to name her Reagan or something like that, but I don't think Ean would go for it. Rosanna/Rosie, Natalie, Nora.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by luci417 »

Sosie Lark wrote:
luci417 wrote:
Sosie Lark wrote:Maybe Elodie? Kind of like Everly. It's not even top 1000. But I'm not sure if a name like that would even cross B's radar, unless it's a character name somewhere.

Edit: Oh god, what if it's Autumn, lol.
oh god please not elodie! this is sad but i'm 'saving' it for if i ever have a daughter and i feel like it's going to become so popular before i get to use it. i know this is stupid because you don't own names but regardless, i feel like its mine and i want it to stay out of the top 1000!
It's not sad at all. I totally get it. I have two boys and am done having kids, but I had a perfect, very rare girl name reserved and would have been just crestfallen if a Youtuber used it. I either like really rare names, or classic, common names (like John, Benjamin, etc.) Anything in between and people might think you're following the trends. In reality, that's probably not true and no one truly cares, but I couldn't shake the feeling.

eta: I still would have used it though, no matter what.
im pregnant again and its a possibility i'll actually get to use it (we dont know the gender yet) so im praying she doesnt use it. juliet is our back up choice so fingers crossed she doesnt go for that either. i hope she ends up going for harper, its popular but it sounds nice with her other too and its better than all of the crappy trendy yt mom names like 'everly' which is just beverly without the b.i totally get where you're coming from though. id be delighted if we had 2 more boys but i'd be really bad not to use my dream girl's name ever.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skyblueandblack »

Whoever said Mila- I think that guess was spot on! Other names I can see her using, of a similar style, include: Isla, Maren, Cora, Haven, Piper or Hadley. I think it will be something that is some kind of blend of pretty and classic- and a little bit trendy feeling... basically kind of like Aria is. I think she honestly does realize Aria is more popular than she originally thought it was- and I think she is going to end up picking a name that is on a similar wave-length. I think she is going to pick something she hopes is less popular than Aria- but within 3 years will be disappointed to see it's pretty damn popular as well.

If Juliet wasn't just used by Sam and Nia- I could have seen her picking that.

I don't think she is going with a G name and creating the word Began. I think its something more like BEAN is going to broken up into two words or something- like A BEND- or something. Who knows.

There are a lot of A names I could see her picking that fit Aria's name well- like Aria and Adele or something- but I think due to her obsessive type tendencies- she will avoid an A name as two A names would bother her. Maybe not though.

I don't think she is going to go with Harper- due to a. I think she realizes its crazy crazy popular and already feels some disappointment with Aria and Nolan's names popularity wise- and I also think because she said it in a blog that will stop her from using it.
Last edited by skyblueandblack on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skyblueandblack »

ecf997 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Do you guys think she would go for violet?
She might, but I doubt Ean would. Judging by Aria and Nolan's names, he strikes me as being somewhat modern, but still traditional. Violet is a beautiful name though, I'd love to name my daughter that someday.
I can see Violet being a possibility! Or maybe like Lila? I think she wants something girly for this baby- with perhaps a touch of whimsy- based on the clothes she bought- so perhaps.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

What if she goes with Lorelai or Rory because all her names are inspired by TV shows? :D
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

fossilfinger wrote:What if she goes with Lorelai or Rory because all her names are inspired by TV shows? :D
I don't think either are bad baby girl names but it;ll be much more obvious where they came from ;)
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Did she ever say it was or wasn't Penelope? I read a long time ago she did a joint baby name video with Vanessa and said her top 3 were Everly, Harper, and Penelope. She mentioned the first two in her more recent video, but not the last... it would really surprise me though. I don't like Penelope at all. I'm hoping she goes with something like Cora, Esme, Cecilia, Vivian, Tessa...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
ferryberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ferryberry »

I think it's going to be something like Penelope, Violet or Vivianne
I see her going old fashioned
Short "quirky" names with weird spellings are so out of style now.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Jordan? I dont like it, but i have a friend with a Jordan. They had to adopt (they were SO lucky and got a healthy newborn within less than 9 months) because she had cancer. But they did not know if they were going to get a girl or a boy and were going to use Jordan either way. But anyway, is that a name Brittany would use? I am not very good at this game.lol Maybe it is not a name she would use. I dont know. maybe i will go watch the video about the names she would not use to get an idea of what her thinking is. My friend usually calls her Jo Jo.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

NVM. I dont think that is a name she would use. I am terrible at this. lol
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

Rowen
greenfly125
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greenfly125 »

Freya, Jessica, Emily, Rosie, Faith, Evie, Eve, Felicity.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Well Vanessa's naming her son Charles/Charlie so I doubt Brit will go with charlotte I'm thinking Ava
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

blackroses wrote:Well Vanessa's naming her son Charles/Charlie so I doubt Brit will go with charlotte I'm thinking Ava
I absolutely love the name Ava, but I don't think B would use it simply because it is number 4 on the popular names chart and she likes to think she uses really unique names.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Im sticking with my guess that it ends in "a"
Sierra, Sienna, Ava, Mila, Alexa...
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

What about Scarlett?
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

talkingtrash wrote:Rowen
I think that's a good guess and it fits really well with her style. Maybe too close to the rhythm of Nolan. But right up her alley.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

greenfly125 wrote:Freya, Jessica, Emily, Rosie, Faith, Evie, Eve, Felicity.
Personal but I'm having my first girl and we're naming her felicity! It's such an uncommon name (unlike Aria and nolan lol) it surprised me to see it listed :)
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
greenfly125 wrote:Freya, Jessica, Emily, Rosie, Faith, Evie, Eve, Felicity.
Personal but I'm having my first girl and we're naming her felicity! It's such an uncommon name (unlike Aria and nolan lol) it surprised me to see it listed :)
Ohh I love Felicity! I really doubt Britney has good enough taste to use it. Lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”