NCHOLLYWOODS THREAD.

General site-specific complaints will be heard/dealt with in this forum...
banksyChic
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NCHOLLYWOODS THREAD.

Unread post by banksyChic »

Why is it so hard for people to show respect toward others here? In real life do you call people toddlers or ask them to shut their mouth when their opinion differs from yours?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Oh you mean like the respect people showed when it was explained why the thread was temporarily locked down?

Riiiiight. And yes. In real life when someone throws a tantrum, I call them a toddler.
#FreeBen
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

banksyChic wrote:Why is it so hard for people to show respect toward others here? In real life do you call people toddlers or ask them to shut their mouth when their opinion differs from yours?

I think it speaks volumes about the people who were so adamant about it being "stupid" and yet no one has even so much as bothered to look at the damn thread.

It was nothing but people being upset they hadn't gotten the password because they hadn't been posting and there's nothing else to it. They felt excluded, which is understandable. But some people have been nothing but rude about the entire password situation and then whined when they didn't get access. And that's when it became "dumb" to have one.
banksyChic
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by banksyChic »

I feel confident that I never was disrespectful when voicing my opinion on the matter.
whatsername_

When someone is rude to me, you bet your overalls I'll be rude back.

I don't recall anyone ever being rude to you about this situation. If you think someone was, then maybe address it with that person.
Generalized blanket statements don't work here.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Some were respectful on voicing opinions. All the newbies are being assholes. Yes. I said it. :-o The thread is open. Go read and post.
Don your overalls ladies. We want to blend in.

If you are new. We are a very welcoming group. But if you have 15 posts and want to argue about this bitch. Not a good call.
whatsername_

:tu: ^
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Well...to be fair, I did kind of think the idea of a password was "dumb" because, as I explained and as I predicted, it didn't stop Allyshia from seeing it at all. I wasn't whining because I didn't have access (I actually did), just pointing out the flaws in the logic.

I agree that it's been entertaining watching people come in here with 4 posts to their names stamping their feet in temper about not having access to it. They've got to realise, it does look kind of suspicious. But then again, it could just as easily have been someone with 2000 posts who was taking screen shots. That's why the password didn't work.
whatsername_

I was talking about someone specific who posted in a thread literally throwing a temper tantrum because the mods had taken a week ( :roll: ) to respond to them.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Oh sorry....lol, when people get mad, I just always assume it's at me.
FLOSSY77

Nope. Not us goose. ;)
HowAboutNo

Unread post by HowAboutNo »

whatsername_ wrote:I was talking about someone specific who posted in a thread literally throwing a temper tantrum because the mods had taken a week ( :roll: ) to respond to them.
Lol yep that's me. Sorry sweetheart but I bet I've been reading here/GG longer than you've had an account. And how would you know if any of us "whiny newbies" read or didn't read the thread? I'm debating posting the new TTC shit she's privately posted but. Maybe I'll just throw a temper tantrum instead.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Either share it or don't. Post it or shut up. Holding it over our heads does nothing but make you look like a child.
P.s. The TTC instagram isn't private.

Check it out ladies! Ttcafteranangel
#FreeBen
FLOSSY77

No one cares. We have a couple just like you. Minus the attitude. Info on this crazy is easy. Fuck your long time lurking sweety. Show some respect or leave!
FLOSSY77

She is the mole. Lmao
She is so upset. What for?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

#FreeBen
FLOSSY77

...because your newbies we don't know. You don't matter. Stop missing the pot. Drop an opinion. I could care less of mystery, imaginary opinions. Btw-liar.
whatsername_

HowAboutNo wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:I was talking about someone specific who posted in a thread literally throwing a temper tantrum because the mods had taken a week ( :roll: ) to respond to them.
Lol yep that's me. Sorry sweetheart but I bet I've been reading here/GG longer than you've had an account. And how would you know if any of us "whiny newbies" read or didn't read the thread? I'm debating posting the new TTC shit she's privately posted but. Maybe I'll just throw a temper tantrum instead.

Sorry, I can't take anyone seriously who's been here for that long but has 17 posts.

And maybe throw one? I thought we were in the midst of one now. Oops. :?
FLOSSY77

She has been reading here longer than we had accounts.So could say anyone. But Ally gets her in a tizzy after ALL THIS TIME? Bullshit. Laughable.
whatsername_

Like SpecialSnowflakeBetty said, I sense a serious case of butt hurt...

Return to “Complaints”