E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J:

Unread post by Scar2016 »

galaxy wrote:
notjustalurker wrote:Okay, after reading here for years I made an account. What the actual hell. I am so bothered that these two can say they need more family time, they need to go to bed together... hello you are a SAHM and a father working from home... do you not realize that a majority of people have to leave their children for 9hrs a day while they work and get little to no alone time on a daily basis and still dont get to go to bed at the same time. They admittedly film 15m a day, so if Jared takes 5 hrs to edit, that leaves 3 hrs to do email/calls to bring him to a normal schedule... but they are entrepreneurs so the idea that they should have a normal schedule... meh... and they picked this as their career - to daily vlog. The fact that they continually say this is for them makes me just want to scream, no. If this was just a thing you did for memories you could still be in an apartment and on food stamps... this is how you support yourself. UGH okay I feel better.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Welcome! And I️ agree completely. Also, no way on earth does it take Jared 5 hours to edit their videos. My major was Film, so I️Ve edited a lot of videos in my life, and I️ can edit half an hour of footage in one hour, two tops. That’s putting effort in and really trying to make it look good. Jared clearly doesn’t do that anymore and just slaps together video clips. It shouldn’t take him longer than a half hour. Especially since as he’s filming he (should at least) can kind of piece together in his head how he wants things to look, and the intro is already pre made, he has access to a ton of music already and doesn’t have to hunt down sites for it, etc. all the hard parts of editing are already done for him! Ugh.

Sorry, this rant obviously isn’t directed at you, I’m just very fed up with him acting like it takes sooooo long to edit these videos when there’s no way it does. It really gets under my skin, clearly.
Unless of course he's doing other stuff in his office other than editing. He def plays a lot of video games on that Twitch thing (no idea what it is). Don't get me wrong, if I were him I'd want to spend as much time in the office and away from Ellie as they seem to be saying he does but am just not sure it's all about him working for hours on end.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lalila »

I agree with the editing timeline. I am just precautious by saying "I am not underestimating the time spent editing" as I sincerely have no clue at how much workflow this represents.

That being said, even if it was up to a 10hours a day "work" it's easily fitted in a day. If they have to go to the doctors at the time THEY want, THEY can. If Ellie wants to take a nap, SHE can and Jared edits afterward. To me its all about organisation, and thats why I think they lost track of reality. Because if you can travel every other month, you cannot tell me you are working "so hard". Its previous you don't.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by Sarai »

They’ve become entitled, and want all that money without the effort. People have to work for a living, they can’t spend 24 hours a day catering to a spouse. She needs a reality check.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Sarai wrote:They’ve become entitled, and want all that money without the effort. People have to work for a living, they can’t spend 24 hours a day catering to a spouse. She needs a reality check.
Well it only makes sense that when you have an ice palace and a spoilt princess there should be a footman/valet too: Jared). They even had their pumpkin pacifica carriage until it got taken away with the switch of a bad witch wand. Funny that, we never see any footage filmed in their replacement car. Are you embarrassed Ellie because it's an older and cheaper car? Cue: Footage in the car in 3, 2, 1 . . .
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Kinda bothered me too when she was saying how Jared spends hours on holidays editing instead of being with family. Made it sound like they are the only people who have sacrificed their Christmas. I’ve worked the last two Christmases in a row, 24 hour nursing care doesn’t cater to my family time. I feel like every now and then they should express their gratitude for their job more and realize that the majority of the popular work way harder then them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Scar2016 wrote:
Sarai wrote:They’ve become entitled, and want all that money without the effort. People have to work for a living, they can’t spend 24 hours a day catering to a spouse. She needs a reality check.
Well it only makes sense that when you have an ice palace and a spoilt princess there should be a footman/valet too: Jared). They even had their pumpkin pacifica carriage until it got taken away with the switch of a bad witch wand. Funny that, we never see any footage filmed in their replacement car. Are you embarrassed Ellie because it's an older and cheaper car? Cue: Footage in the car in 3, 2, 1 . . .
And someone even commented how a Honda Pilot was their dream car and begged Ellie to film a review. And she said "We will!" And posted that kiss off emoji she loves so much. It's not a brand new shiny Ford Expedition like she said they were getting, so she's going to pretend it doesn't exist.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
CurbUrEnthusiasm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CurbUrEnthusiasm »

gymchick43 wrote:Kinda bothered me too when she was saying how Jared spends hours on holidays editing instead of being with family. Made it sound like they are the only people who have sacrificed their Christmas. I’ve worked the last two Christmases in a row, 24 hour nursing care doesn’t cater to my family time. I feel like every now and then they should express their gratitude for their job more and realize that the majority of the popular work way harder then them lol

First off, I love nurses. Nurses and teachers have a special place in my heart. The work you do is so important. I have mad respect for those in the health care industry, really.

And on another note, I feel like even if they said they were grateful, I just don't buy it. Every time they say they're grateful, it doesn't feel true or genuine. To me, it sounds very forced and extremely preachy. I might be alone on that one though haha.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

CurbUrEnthusiasm wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:Kinda bothered me too when she was saying how Jared spends hours on holidays editing instead of being with family. Made it sound like they are the only people who have sacrificed their Christmas. I’ve worked the last two Christmases in a row, 24 hour nursing care doesn’t cater to my family time. I feel like every now and then they should express their gratitude for their job more and realize that the majority of the popular work way harder then them lol

First off, I love nurses. Nurses and teachers have a special place in my heart. The work you do is so important. I have mad respect for those in the health care industry, really.

And on another note, I feel like even if they said they were grateful, I just don't buy it. Every time they say they're grateful, it doesn't feel true or genuine. To me, it sounds very forced and extremely preachy. I might be alone on that one though haha.
I agree. I feel the same when Ellie says "that's so funny" a lot of the time too. Words mean nothing without the accompanying body language and Ellie may say she's nice, grateful, giving (etc), but all her actions and body language say most days is that she's a selfish and entitled ice queen.

Also, I just realized that Ellie doesn't even need Jared to work less to watch the kids because we never see him downstairs with them anyway. He's always upstairs catering to her whole they are alone in the basement. I think she definitely has control issues.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ellie is definitely pregnant. Absolutely no participation from her at the trampoline park, she was the camera person the whole time. Doesn't she normally participate and jump some with the kids?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Ellie is definitely pregnant. Absolutely no participation from her at the trampoline park, she was the camera person the whole time. Doesn't she normally participate and jump some with the kids?

When the kids are doing anything cute she usually gets right in there to steal the spotlight. I can remember at least one obnoxious trampoline park trip where Ellie acted like an obnoxious ass. Remember when she and Joel used a ripe swing together while kissing and fell into the sponges that one time? Pretty sure that was at the same place.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I have a theory that Julie waited to announce her pregnancy until Ellie was pregnant again to appease her sister. That's why Ellie wasn't crying on the bathroom floor this month.

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Well, I'm now completely convinced that Ellie is pregnant after watching her stand on the sidelines at the jump zone. If they are trying to keep this a secret they are doing a piss poor job at it. Why they just don't come out and announce it is beyond me. I wonder if there will be some sort of Thanksgiving announcement as Emily will be there and Julie will be there and they can all be pregnant together!

Also I wonder if Bonnie and Ellie are doing the exact same delayed schedule because of their codependent relationship with each other they have to make sure that their vlogs don't reveal too much ahead of time when one of them is uploading later than the other. Note today both Bonnie and Ellie were at a morning meeting together.
CurbUrEnthusiasm
Amateur
Amateur

HelloSweetie wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Ellie is definitely pregnant. Absolutely no participation from her at the trampoline park, she was the camera person the whole time. Doesn't she normally participate and jump some with the kids?

When the kids are doing anything cute she usually gets right in there to steal the spotlight. I can remember at least one obnoxious trampoline park trip where Ellie acted like an obnoxious ass. Remember when she and Joel used a ripe swing together while kissing and fell into the sponges that one time? Pretty sure that was at the same place.
Joel?! Ewwwww!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Lol. I meant JARED.
GuavaMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GuavaMama »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:Well, I'm now completely convinced that Ellie is pregnant after watching her stand on the sidelines at the jump zone. If they are trying to keep this a secret they are doing a piss poor job at it. Why they just don't come out and announce it is beyond me. I wonder if there will be some sort of Thanksgiving announcement as Emily will be there and Julie will be there and they can all be pregnant together!

Also I wonder if Bonnie and Ellie are doing the exact same delayed schedule because of their codependent relationship with each other they have to make sure that their vlogs don't reveal too much ahead of time when one of them is uploading later than the other. Note today both Bonnie and Ellie were at a morning meeting together.
Codependent relationship? Could that be why Bonnie was having a bad day and she vlogged how she was feeling.

PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

This could be a reach but the way she said she wanted to have that special time together next time they have a newborn instead of Jared having to edit, it seemed a lot more confident than the "maybe we will only have Jackson and Calvin, oh my infertility!"... that makes me think she's pregnant.

Btw I really want to slap Ellie. Its been 10 years and I haven't been pregnant once in all this time trying, how many times has she supposedly been pregnant this year alone? :?
CurbUrEnthusiasm
Amateur
Amateur

HelloSweetie wrote:Lol. I meant JARED.
OH. Hahahaha thank god. I could never imagine Joel with Ellie.
Chasing Stars
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chasing Stars »

Even the fans are thinking they’re pregnant. Just been reading some comments. Honestly not surprised if she’s pregnant, she’s surrounded by people being pregnant and new babies. Julie’s pregnant, Kate’s pregnant, Em’s pregnant. I don’t know if anyone remebers The Wilky ways (the British YouTubers who were at one of the conventions) but they’ve recently had a baby and Ellie will wanna be the one in the spotlight with a Baby instead of the others getting attention
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I have a theory that Julie waited to announce her pregnancy until Ellie was pregnant again to appease her sister. That's why Ellie wasn't crying on the bathroom floor this month.

But Julie would remain pregnant, and not announce until she has given birth? Doesnt make sense.

I'm 100% convinced Jared did nothing to educate his wife about reproduction, (tmi) pulled out, or whatever he did the years they were "trying" and werent getting pregnant before Jackson... I believe he knew the financial difficulties ahead, and youtube was still small to them, he wanted to make her happy but what she doesnt know doesnt hurt. Ellie would cry "why are we not getting pregnant!!??" And Jared would say maybe they are infertile. Thats my theory.
They are definitely fertile just really really uneducated..
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

They posted a video of Jared crying about the fact that they may have only 2 kids on Oct 24th, just about a month ago.
Assuming she is pregnant now, based on my thoughts and predictions from their last pregnancy that was a miscarriage, I think they were newly pregnant at that point (in the crying video) and she didn’t know about it yet (probably during the 2 week wait.) In that case, she probably found out she was pregnant in early November and puts us at a Christmas announcement. (If they decide wait past the 2 month mark)
In my opinion, that video was all of Jared emotions about the possible upcoming pregnancy while Ellie was probably sure that she would be pregnant the next month.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”