• Advertisement
    

E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby skrt09 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:26 pm

staceybrax wrote:Ellie’s hair in the thumbnail on Bonnie’s vlog today straight out of beauty school with her 1990’s soccer mom speak to the manager hair cut. She looks 45.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


She was probably not any older than 14 in that picture. Ruby was in her early 20s. They both looked so much older. Julie and Bonnie haven't aged a day.
skrt09
Amateur
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:10 pm

Advertisement

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby Kaylor1 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:46 pm

Baby M..
I guess that means Mecham
Or did she declare his name will be Mason regardless if Jared likes it or not?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Informer
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:41 pm

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby Mk1 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:43 pm

Kaylor1 wrote:Baby M..
I guess that means Mecham
Or did she declare his name will be Mason regardless if Jared likes it or not?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk


So much conflicting information. She is seriously an idiot and can never keep her stories straight about anything (even something as simple as a baby name) because she and Jared are so used to lying about EVERYTHING. I really hope it’s not Mason. Just not a fan of the double M - Mason Mecham. Would actually love to see them break the -n at the end of the name thing. And you know how someone recently brought up how Ellie needed reassurance from her mom that Calvin was cute when he was a baby (and how she likes SMALL babies). I wonder if her saying they will probably wait until the baby is born and they see him to 100% decide on his name (she’s said that in several vlogs now) basically means that she needs to wait and see if the baby is cute/worthy enough of being a Mason. Because to her it’s a cute name but if the baby isn’t “cute” she doesn’t want to waste that name and might save it for another potential future baby. I know that sounds incredibly, incredibly dumb probably - but almost wouldn’t shock me...because we’re dealing with Ellie here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mk1
Informer
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:52 pm

Kaylor1 wrote:Baby M..
I guess that means Mecham
Or did she declare his name will be Mason regardless if Jared likes it or not?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I was wondering about that too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 13854
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby YouTubeIdiots101 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:07 pm

I just feel like Mason lost its shock factor and it can't possibly be that. Everyone knows that with Ellie and Jared, everything has to be big and anticipated. Giving away the most possible name is taking away from the anticipation and big announcement of the name
User avatar
YouTubeIdiots101
Gossiper
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby Mk1 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:15 pm

Didn’t Ellie say Dean was on their list for baby #3? I wonder if she knew that was Joan’s boy name and that was another passive aggressive Ellie move about having to share the spotlight (with Joan uploading pregnancy updates the same day as her) and compete in the pain Olympics with Joan by announcing that was a name they are really liking (can’t remember which vlog that was). (Wouldn’t surprise me). Dean isn’t a super popular name.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mk1
Informer
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby WriteMeOut » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:20 am

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Does anyone find Ellie's tweet so tasteless?? "I might have to use the nipple cream now to cool my tits." Tits? seriously? You have young followers! I just find that word to be....unnecessary in that tweet. Coming from Ellie, I'm cringing at the thought of her saying that. Miss molly mormon alright!


I totally agree. I think referring to your own breasts/nipples in that way, in such a public forum, is so trashy. I really just think Ellie has zero class.
WriteMeOut
Amateur
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:09 am

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby zipadeedodah » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:09 am

I was coming here to mention the cool my tits thing too! How embarrassing!
User avatar
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1806
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:23 pm

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby gopedjane » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:17 am

zipadeedodah wrote:I was coming here to mention the cool my tits thing too! How embarrassing!


I feel like she is doing this on purpose because she wants to come off as edgy and not a 40 year old Mormon mom, she must have heard someone else use it recently. Same with the giving the finger.
User avatar
gopedjane
Talker
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 7:44 am

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby sasperillo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:00 am

Wonder if Ellie and Jared are aware that much of their Mormon symbology comes straight from free masonry or if they are unaware of the ties between the masons and Mormonism since the LDS Church has done everything to distance themselves. I doubt it, because they’re ignorant, but that would be a reason not to name the heir child mason.
sasperillo
Informer
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:50 am

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby callie73 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:24 am

I was wondering if Mason was on the list because of the connection between the masons and mormonsim.
callie73
Amateur
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:42 pm

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby monstermonkey » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:27 am

So I know this has already been discussed here but I think the fact that Ellie is posting her pregnancy updates on the main channel screams that something is up. Their channel is dying and I think they're trying to bring in as much traffic as possible to their money maker channel and the pregnancy updates are the only things that will really do that right now. They literally can't afford to put them up on Ellie's channel.
monstermonkey
Amateur
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:58 am

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby janem » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:35 am

So a week ago they did a 20 week ultrasound now today is a 20 week update. This is crazy to keep repeating these things. How much more can you say?? Their channel really is dying. All their young followers are getting bored with it all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
janem
Gossiper
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:58 am

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby YellowSweater1950 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:38 am

monstermonkey wrote:So I know this has already been discussed here but I think the fact that Ellie is posting her pregnancy updates on the main channel screams that something is up. Their channel is dying and I think they're trying to bring in as much traffic as possible to their money maker channel and the pregnancy updates are the only things that will really do that right now. They literally can't afford to put them up on Ellie's channel.


It is driving me nuts that she’s posting these AS vlog content and not on her own channel. Their Monday vlog (or Wednesday?) will be a baby haul. Totally irrational, but the fact that Jackson’s baby and Calvin’s updates are on her other channel bothers me. Lol
YellowSweater1950
Amateur
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:45 am

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby samawest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:48 am

This has probably been brought up before (I'm kind of a lurker on her and I've only watched a handful of their vlogs). When my sister first showed them to me, she had to tell me that they were a married couple and that Jared is a straight man. Is it just me or does he seem super.... on the feminine side? I'm trying not to be offensive by any means I'm just curious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
samawest
Talker
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:19 am

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby littlebaby » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:13 am

samawest wrote:This has probably been brought up before (I'm kind of a lurker on her and I've only watched a handful of their vlogs). When my sister first showed them to me, she had to tell me that they were a married couple and that Jared is a straight man. Is it just me or does he seem super.... on the feminine side? I'm trying not to be offensive by any means I'm just curious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk


Yep, someone usually comes in this thread every few weeks to make sure they’re not the only one that sees it, lol. You’re not alone! And you don’t sound offensive. Most (if not all) of us agree that there’s nothing wrong with a man being feminine, it’s just his lifestyle/religion that makes it seem more upsetting for his sake.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
littlebaby
Gossiper
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby YouTubeIdiots101 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:42 am

I am so over this pregnancy lol. When I semi-liked E+J, I loved to go back and watch vlogs when Ellie was pregnant with Jackson and the beginning of Calvin's pregnancy. She seemed like a complete different person. I can't believe what can change in that short amount of time.
User avatar
YouTubeIdiots101
Gossiper
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby tnchk1187 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:58 am

That bassinet is $1,160 so right now it’s $696. That thing better change diapers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
tnchk1187
Talker
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:57 pm

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby tnchk1187 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:59 am

Sorry for double post but it’s only recommended for up to 6 months


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
tnchk1187
Talker
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:57 pm

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:05 am

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I am so over this pregnancy lol. When I semi-liked E+J, I loved to go back and watch vlogs when Ellie was pregnant with Jackson and the beginning of Calvin's pregnancy. She seemed like a complete different person. I can't believe what can change in that short amount of time.


I don’t think she was a genuinely different person. I just think she was on a high because they had so much to look forward to with the new house. Plus their channel was on the upswing, and they were bringing in a lot of money a month at the time.

Now the fun is over, and Ellie doesn’t have as much to look forward to. She has to share attention with her children, and she’s realizing that beauty only gets you so far.

She’s always been a Narcissist, she just had a positive audience and a ton going her way before so it was easier to hide her true colours.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 11162
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby YouTubeIdiots101 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:31 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I am so over this pregnancy lol. When I semi-liked E+J, I loved to go back and watch vlogs when Ellie was pregnant with Jackson and the beginning of Calvin's pregnancy. She seemed like a complete different person. I can't believe what can change in that short amount of time.


I don’t think she was a genuinely different person. I just think she was on a high because they had so much to look forward to with the new house. Plus their channel was on the upswing, and they were bringing in a lot of money a month at the time.

Now the fun is over, and Ellie doesn’t have as much to look forward to. She has to share attention with her children, and she’s realizing that beauty only gets you so far.

She’s always been a Narcissist, she just had a positive audience and a ton going her way before so it was easier to hide her true colours.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh agreed. I feel like we didn't really know the true Ellie because they were just starting off. It's so easy to tell in throwback videos and old stories how Ellie has always been the same narcissistic person who only thinks of herself.
User avatar
YouTubeIdiots101
Gossiper
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby callie73 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:49 am

The more pregnancy updates they do, the more boring the channel gets. Their main viewers are kids, why can't they see that and film the kids? No kid wants to hear Ellie and Jared give lectures, why not just show the kids playing?
callie73
Amateur
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:42 pm

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby sheltiefan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:57 pm

callie73 wrote:The more pregnancy updates they do, the more boring the channel gets. Their main viewers are kids, why can't they see that and film the kids? No kid wants to hear Ellie and Jared give lectures, why not just show the kids playing?


That may be true, but the comments are like "Who loves Jared and Ellie"? All you see are positive ones-as you all have said many times the others get deleted.

This delay IMO is not good as far as interest in their vlogs. They already had the nursery change up on instagram.
sheltiefan
Amateur
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:01 pm

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:07 pm

So why did Ellie need to buy another crib? That will be 4 cribs with 3 children in 4 years!

Girl needs to stop shopping as a hobby.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 11162
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby cwm93 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:19 pm

Okay, that "nipple cream" tweet earlier was fucking terrible. Coming from someone else, I would have definitely found it incredibly funny. But less than 48 hours after calling out Youtube for allowing a Fifty Shades Freed ad on one of their videos? Nope. Guess they only care about that stuff when they can spin it appropriately. I understand there are probably a higher amount of children watching their Youtube versus following them on Twitter, but still.

Also, pivoting slightly, I found her decrying the Fifty Shades ad also a bit ridiculous. My friend's six year old child learned about "cycles", IUDs (and heck, even what they look like), what ovulation is, etc. from Ellie and Jared's channel in the last year. (I mean, half the info said child learned is probably inaccurate, so that's a different issue for a different day.) They also watch Jared mac all over Ellie's cold, stiff body nearly every single vlog, so I just had to roll my eyes hard on this entire exchange.
cwm93
Wallflower
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:39 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Ellie and Jared

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement