Joan & John: Buy my crap and pay my Bills | Part #4

Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Joan & John: Buy my crap and pay my Bills | Part #4

Post by 131618 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:52 pm

SassySassenach wrote:By all means Joan, continue to make this global pandemic all about you.

Doctors are making tough calls now to try and prevent the spread of infection. If we don’t limit social interactions, this virus will continue to spread and hospitals will continue to be overwhelmed. An overwhelmed hospital will then be put in a position of having to choose who lives and who dies. Harsh, but true. This isn’t about not getting the virus, it’s about slowing the rate of spread to give our hospitals a fighting chance.

But sure Joan, having a baby in the middle of a pandemic is absolutely more serious. Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 40ec9f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This pissed me off. I get the lost money and disappointment must SUCK. A lot. But I'm due this summer, one of my good friends is due next month. It's scary as hell not knowing what we're bringing these kids into/ what the hospitals are going to be like/ not having family visit, e.t.c. if I could choose when to have a baby it sure as hell wouldn't be during a pandemic! The possibilities during those procedures right now is so not worth it! People need comic relief right now so take a breath and get over it Joan

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MarshmallowBreath
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MarshmallowBreath » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:01 pm

SassySassenach wrote:By all means Joan, continue to make this global pandemic all about you.

Doctors are making tough calls now to try and prevent the spread of infection. If we don’t limit social interactions, this virus will continue to spread and hospitals will continue to be overwhelmed. An overwhelmed hospital will then be put in a position of having to choose who lives and who dies. Harsh, but true. This isn’t about not getting the virus, it’s about slowing the rate of spread to give our hospitals a fighting chance.

But sure Joan, having a baby in the middle of a pandemic is absolutely more serious. Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 40ec9f.jpg[/IMG]

“IVFs being canceled is a very serious issue.” Image I’m not saying fertility treatments are unnecessary for people but they are elective, and right now elective treatments are being postponed because of the fucking pandemic! The US health care system is in such danger of being stretched to its limits and all she can whine about is how unfair it is for *her*.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:04 am

People are _dying_ in Italy and Iran because there aren't enough beds and equipment for them.
And yes, I know it's a bummer to have to postpone IVF. But please.
Perspective is everything

FlowersTar 68
Informer
Informer

Post by FlowersTar 68 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:06 am

lmmomSD wrote:People are _dying_ in Italy and Iran because there aren't enough beds and equipment for them.
And yes, I know it's a bummer to have to postpone IVF. But please.
Perspective is everything

Try telling that to our Joanie Image

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

FlowersTar 68
Informer
Informer

Post by FlowersTar 68 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:40 pm

Well, well, well, she's changed her tune. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... e4dcde.jpg[/IMG]

SassySassenach
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by SassySassenach » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:04 pm

She is so dramatic... and attention seeking.

She’s not even in a cycle... she doesn’t even know if she can start a new cycle yet.. but can’t miss a chance to blame the world and shove that damn fox in a photo. Joan pain olympics coming in hot! Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 29c3fe.jpg[/IMG]

10PumpsOfVanilla
Talker
Talker

Post by 10PumpsOfVanilla » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:19 pm

SassySassenach wrote:She is so dramatic... and attention seeking.

She’s not even in a cycle... she doesn’t even know if she can start a new cycle yet.. but can’t miss a chance to blame the world and shove that damn fox in a photo. Joan pain olympics coming in hot! Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 29c3fe.jpg[/IMG]

Poor Vera is like "& what about me?"

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

SassySassenach
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by SassySassenach » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:30 pm

Did anyone watch her YouTube video about her going to her scan? Maybe I haven’t watched enough of Joan’s videos, but she seemed really weird. Like couldn’t stay on target, kept panning to Vera mid sentence to answer Vera. It was just... bizarre. Yes, I get talking to your kid, but it’s ok to not reply to every thing they say. Sometimes kids just like talking to hear themselves talk. Or pretend play. Joan is the ultimate helicopter parent.

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by red3head » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:58 pm

How does john stand this woman? In the house your video it’s just Joan showing all of the things she has done for the house. Then John says he built something and Joan is quick to say “no it was your dad.” John corrected her and then the camera cuts

She also takes the camera so he can describe a part of the house. As soon as he starts talking she points the camera in a different direction and starts talking about something else.

He probably is always tip toeing around her. She come across as such a passive aggressive bitch.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:28 pm

red3head wrote:How does john stand this woman? In the house your video it’s just Joan showing all of the things she has done for the house. Then John says he built something and Joan is quick to say “no it was your dad.” John corrected her and then the camera cuts

She also takes the camera so he can describe a part of the house. As soon as he starts talking she points the camera in a different direction and starts talking about something else.

He probably is always tip toeing around her. She come across as such a passive aggressive bitch.

She also makes digs at him publicly. She'll post these passive aggressive rants about the latest faux pas he's committed. And I seriously think she does it so that people will take her side, and then she can show him how many people agree with her!

1000Words
Talker
Talker

Post by 1000Words » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:15 pm

red3head wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:58 pm
How does john stand this woman? In the house your video it’s just Joan showing all of the things she has done for the house. Then John says he built something and Joan is quick to say “no it was your dad.” John corrected her and then the camera cuts

Literally EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. John speaks its Joan correcting or Joan discounting anything John has done. She treats him like an idiot. Acts like she doesn’t even like him!!!!

Seriously that was such a cringeworthy video
1000Words
Talker
Talker

Post by 1000Words » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:15 pm

red3head wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:58 pm

Literally EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. John speaks its Joan correcting or Joan discounting anything John has done. She treats him like an idiot. Acts like she doesn’t even like him!!!!

Seriously that was such a cringeworthy video
endellion
Amateur
Amateur

Post by endellion » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:25 am

There is some serious tension in that relationship. Not a good environment to bring another child into. The video was hard to watch.
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aral12 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:32 am

Agee with everyone else. That video KILLED me! He said he built the bench and she’s like “no your Dad did” and when he says he helped with the shelving but he build the bench she’s like “well he helped” them constantly spoke over him, wanted to show random Maeve like illustrations/ fox paraphernalia and when she was finally filming him talking about something, almost immediately she points the camera away and starts making annoying af noises at Vera that block out his talking!

thissiteishilar
Amateur
Amateur

Post by thissiteishilar » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:16 am

I watched the last video too and John really does try to get her back and over talk her but she’s a professional. The only thing he can do is leave and definitely stop procreating with her.

I like all the stuff HE did in the house and I’m super jealous of their yard and access to that water in the back especially during this quarantine stuff.

SlibbidyDew
Amateur
Amateur

Post by SlibbidyDew » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:42 pm

She just reinforced the title of this thread - buy my crap and pay my bills. $42 for that necklace? Google dandelion resin necklace. I'm seeing pendants for under $2.

W o w.
SassySassenach
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by SassySassenach » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:41 am

I find her behavior extra bizarre this week. She videoed herself and Vera with a small cake and Joan was singing happy birthday to herself. John was no where to be seen. Wouldn’t you want to wait til your spouse is around to celebrate? I thought she said John was home from work due to the virus?

Also, this was down in the comments on her post about fluid results. The first response was a to someone just saying “great news, what a great birthday present”. Not even asking about any of this that Joan wrote. Once again... where is Joan’s proof she would have decided to try for another child? Does she realize she can’t guarantee that Vera would have even been born?!

And 5 activities a week?! There is nothing wrong with spending time at home (saving money) & maybe going to library story time once a week. I also don’t believe Joan would be cool about Vera not wanting to attend.

Anyone know what happened to the kid she was watching to make extra money?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 4c22e6.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 4fd1ce.jpg[/IMG]

fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:49 am

SassySassenach wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:41 am
And 5 activities a week?! There is nothing wrong with spending time at home (saving money) & maybe going to library story time once a week. I also don’t believe Joan would be cool about Vera not wanting to attend.

Anyone know what happened to the kid she was watching to make extra money?
I don't necessarily think it's bad that Vera's doing so many activities per week, but Vera is used to it now so I doubt she even knows that there's an option to not go. It's just part of her routine. It speaks a lot to the fact that Joan is uncomfortable being alone with only herself and Vera and needs lots of outside stimulation in order to cope with day-to-day life.

I remember a few months back (maybe at the end of last year?) Joan announced that it was her last day watching the other child.
1000Words
Talker
Talker

Post by 1000Words » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:59 pm

Someone
Pm
John and ask why he didn’t celebrate joans bday... not even a post from him to her.

Guys he doesn’t even like her. I dont Know why he is staying with her...
1000Words
Talker
Talker

Post by 1000Words » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:00 pm

Someone
Pm
John and ask why he didn’t celebrate joans bday... not even a post from him to her.

Guys he doesn’t even like her. I dont Know why he is staying with her...
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spoink_12 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:24 am

Does she not realize had Maeve been a living baby they probably wouldn't have entered the IVF contest and therefore Vera wouldn't have been here?
FlowersTar 68
Informer
Informer

Post by FlowersTar 68 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:29 am

Spoink_12 wrote:Does she not realize had Maeve been a living baby they probably wouldn't have entered the IVF contest and therefore Vera wouldn't have been here?
I think of this too, why can't she see it?
They wouldn't have qualified for the contest in that case, wasn't it Phil and Alex who said they didn't qualify as they already had two children?

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:59 am

FlowersTar 68 wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:Does she not realize had Maeve been a living baby they probably wouldn't have entered the IVF contest and therefore Vera wouldn't have been here?
I think of this too, why can't she see it?
They wouldn't have qualified for the contest in that case, wasn't it Phil and Alex who said they didn't qualify as they already had two children?

And they certainly wouldn't have had a compelling story. She doesn't realize that a lot of the good in her life (the jewelry business, the GFMs, the IVF contest) came from Maeve's death. She assumes that everything in her life would be the same had Maeve been born alive. And that just isn't the case. She likely wouldn't have any sm following if Maeve had been born alive. So nobody to buy her jewelry or contribute to her GFMs.
She has a real blind spot about that.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”