• Advertisement

The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:19 pm

Kay91_ wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
stylesp1girl wrote:I was thinking that there may be another explanation for Ellie's weight or lack thereof and her pooping herself. She may have Crohn's or Colitis. I have colitis. I am currently on super duper antibiotics and am in bowel HELL. That is what made me think of it. What do you all think?

I personally think that if Ellie had something actually wrong with her and she wasn't ok with it, then there would be "victim noises" all over. Ellie is not one to suffer in silence, and this is the same reason why I don't think Calvin has anything actually wrong with him (that's been diagnosed).

I think laxative abuse is a more likely suspect.

Sorry for your struggle btw. My cousin has Ulcerative Colitis and ended up having a full Colectomy. She's had 4 children since then and feels much better living with a permanent stoma.

This is so random but you used "victim noises" & I can't help but ask if you watch big brother? If not disregard this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Why yes I do!

Totally thought someone might pick up on that
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby ApplePie » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:04 pm

stylesp1girl wrote:I was thinking that there may be another explanation for Ellie's weight or lack thereof and her pooping herself. She may have Crohn's or Colitis. I have colitis. I am currently on super duper antibiotics and am in bowel HELL. That is what made me think of it. What do you all think?

Plus, didn't she go see a doctor before they moved into the ice palace when she went through that working out phase? She said she was trying to gain weight and it seemed like the whole purpose of going to the doctor had to do with her weight and her lack of energy, for example, not being able to make it up the stairs. I would have hoped the second the doctor saw Ellie, he or she would have run some blood tests to rule certain things out.
ApplePie
Informer

Postby Ohnonotme » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:33 pm

Stuuu3 wrote:
kathpt wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:TBH I honestly don't get why the nose thing bothers people so much. It may not be proper form, or even necessary, but its just a day at the lake, so who really cares how they do it

Thing is though they know how to swim & they're clearly confident and aren't afraid of the water. The entire family does it and it just looks odd to me! People usually grow out of that when they learn how to swim because it's something that's taught along with swimming properly.
They don't do it just at the lake, they do it while jumping into a bloody hot tub.
IDK why it bothers me but it does, when people do it around me I usually comment on it as well.

It bothers me so much! By like you said, it bothers me when anybody does it, not just Ellie and Jared. About the hot tub, it's ridiculous they use it like a freaking pool.

Why do you hate that they use the hot tub like a pool. It's obviously some sort of swim/spa contraption. It's big enough and they, particularly the kids enjoy it. Bizarre thing to call it ridiculous.
Ohnonotme
Amateur

Postby valeryjackson » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:37 pm

I'm not watching anymore but are they still trying to get pregnant? or did they take a break after the miscarriage?
valeryjackson
Talker

Postby fortwendy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:42 pm

valeryjackson wrote:I'm not watching anymore but are they still trying to get pregnant? or did they take a break after the miscarriage?

Forreal. Have they mentioned anything besides fraudulently saying "..since the miscarriage..."?
fortwendy
Gossiper

Postby Stuuu3 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:00 pm

It bothers me so much! By like you said, it bothers me when anybody does it, not just Ellie and Jared. About the hot tub, it's ridiculous they use it like a freaking pool.[/quote]

Why do you hate that they use the hot tub like a pool. It's obviously some sort of swim/spa contraption. It's big enough and they, particularly the kids enjoy it. Bizarre thing to call it ridiculous.[/quote]

I don't hate it. I just think they could have gotten a pool (and hot tub) if they were planning on using it this way. Children Jackson and Calvin's age shouldn't be allowed in the hot tub as it is dangerous for them. I understand now that it's summer Jared set the water temperature to "warm" so that wouldn't be a problem (even though they've used it all winter long with the kids when it was HOT). Regardless, the tub is not deep enough for diving, which they do constantly and encourage Jackson to do too.
Stuuu3
Amateur

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:08 pm

onbreak wrote:That would explain the need for 3 bathrooms on one floor of the house.
If her sister is a RN .. or even touched on anything in a medical field they'll realize something's up. Even in cosmetology school we learned your skin looks horrible due to x,y, and z
The camera adds 10 pounds.. I'm sure looking at yourself is motivation to stay small, but she's always hid uhh the closet to eat treats, "so fun to not share with my husband"
Jared mentioned he's been called pregnant by Jackson... I totally think he hits up Little cesars for a pie and Dr pepper with out Ellie knowing.. she's buying his clothes thinking he's one size as he's supposed to only eat the bird food she feeds them. They both, if they don't already, will have an unhealthy relationship with food and the boys will too

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Just drinking all those Dr Peppers will add pounds fast. One of the restaurants I worked at let us have unlimited fountain drinks, and even running around and not pigging out otherwise I put on a few pounds just drinking Dr Pepper all day long. Yes, I'm a DP addict too... And these folks don't exactly lead an active lifestyle.
I agree that if Ellie had Crohn's or UC, she'd be saying so, if for no other reason than to shut up "the haters". And as HAS said, for the attention.
There is no way she can be ovulating now. You need around 20% body fat to ovulate.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:10 pm

They got the swim spa because they could get it out in with in a week.. you can't put in a pool in Utah during winter.. they are an instant gratification only couple

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
onbreak
True Gossiper

Postby Stuuu3 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:14 pm

I'm sorry about your problems! About Ellie, I don't think it could be that for one reason: we've seen often how small her portions are. Maybe she eats so little because it upsets her stomach? That would make sense with what you were thinking. However, she never seems to complain about such things (and I think it's very unlikely that she'd pass up a reason to have people feel bad for her). She also eats lots of sugar and we've seen that as well. I'm not an expert, but wouldn't she lose appetite? She seems to have her appetite when she eats sugary things. And also the doctor she saw wanted her to work out to build some muscle as well, which leads me to believe she didn't complain about her bowel problems. Anyway you could be right but that still means she needs to see a doctor and try to get better ASAP.
Stuuu3
Amateur

Postby smellycat801 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Ellie referring to her nieces as leeches... She really isn't bright, at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
smellycat801
Gossiper

Postby Cgl33 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:11 pm

Stuuu3 wrote:

I'm sorry about your problems! About Ellie, I don't think it could be that for one reason: we've seen often how small her portions are. Maybe she eats so little because it upsets her stomach? That would make sense with what you were thinking. However, she never seems to complain about such things (and I think it's very unlikely that she'd pass up a reason to have people feel bad for her). She also eats lots of sugar and we've seen that as well. I'm not an expert, but wouldn't she lose appetite? She seems to have her appetite when she eats sugary things. And also the doctor she saw wanted her to work out to build some muscle as well, which leads me to believe she didn't complain about her bowel problems. Anyway you could be right but that still means she needs to see a doctor and try to get better ASAP.

I'm thinking it's more likely IBS, although of course we don't know. She's talking about having diarrhea when she's anxious or nervous, so that would make sense. She needs to treat the anxiety, but it is unlikely that she would see a psychiatrist or especially a therapist. Everything's great, nothing to see here, or turn it off like a light switch for Book of Mormon fans.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper

Postby mommaof2cuties » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:41 am

Kay91_ wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

I personally think that if Ellie had something actually wrong with her and she wasn't ok with it, then there would be "victim noises" all over. Ellie is not one to suffer in silence, and this is the same reason why I don't think Calvin has anything actually wrong with him (that's been diagnosed).

I think laxative abuse is a more likely suspect.

Sorry for your struggle btw. My cousin has Ulcerative Colitis and ended up having a full Colectomy. She's had 4 children since then and feels much better living with a permanent stoma.

This is so random but you used "victim noises" & I can't help but ask if you watch big brother? If not disregard this

Haha right. That's the only place I've heard that term lmao
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby kathpt » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:11 am

lmmomSD wrote:

I'm 5 foot tall and got down to 96 pounds right before I got diagnosed with Crohn's because I wasn't absorbing nutrients. It could be. But she needs to get checked out if that's the issue.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I thought she has crohn's before too, but then she gained a bit of weight when she was trying to get pregnant just two months ago.
I think she just restricts herself. The portions she eats are of a 3 year old and that's not normal. No wonder Jared has to drink all those DP to satisfy his hunger.
you can call me kath.
kathpt
Talker

Postby Pency » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:18 am

They are really trying to polish a turd with that backyard, aren't they?
Pency
Informer

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:29 am

Pency wrote:They are really trying to polish a turd with that backyard, aren't they?

They have had to put so much money into landscaping. It doesn't even make sense. they could have used that money on a better lot and saved the difference. We give B&M shit for their backyard redo, but i bet Ellie and Jared have spent just as much if not more on making that backyard seem usable. They even moved some of the rock quarry to the front yard i see..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby ApplePie » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:16 am

That backyard makes me so nervous. I have anxiety just looking at it. Has anyone ever heard of the Oso mudslide in Washington State? An entire neighborhood was engulfed and nearly 50 people died. I mean, I'm sure E &J's contractors took precautions, but I would never live on a hill and have giant boulders in my backyard aimed straight at my house. And I know they aren't going to take care of all that landscaping by themselves. All those bushes just invite all kinds of bugs and creepy crawlies and I can't imagine Ellie would be ok with that.

Link to Oso landslide https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Oso_mudslide
ApplePie
Informer

Postby Pency » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:39 am

Playsinrain wrote:
Pency wrote:They are really trying to polish a turd with that backyard, aren't they?

They have had to put so much money into landscaping. It doesn't even make sense. they could have used that money on a better lot and saved the difference. We give B&M shit for their backyard redo, but i bet Ellie and Jared have spent just as much if not more on making that backyard seem usable. They even moved some of the rock quarry to the front yard i see..

Plants, trees, sod, the underground sprinkler system -- it's gotta be over $10k at this point, right? We are minimalists when it comes to our landscaping so I have no frame of reference here. I guess I get spending a ton on your landscaping at first but that backyard is just so bad I feel like at this point it's overcompensation.
Pency
Informer

Postby Strawberry26 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:56 am

So Fun!!! Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Informer

Postby Ohnonotme » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:01 pm

Stuuu3 wrote:It bothers me so much! By like you said, it bothers me when anybody does it, not just Ellie and Jared. About the hot tub, it's ridiculous they use it like a freaking pool.

Why do you hate that they use the hot tub like a pool. It's obviously some sort of swim/spa contraption. It's big enough and they, particularly the kids enjoy it. Bizarre thing to call it ridiculous.[/quote]

I don't hate it. I just think they could have gotten a pool (and hot tub) if they were planning on using it this way. Children Jackson and Calvin's age shouldn't be allowed in the hot tub as it is dangerous for them. I understand now that it's summer Jared set the water temperature to "warm" so that wouldn't be a problem (even though they've used it all winter long with the kids when it was HOT). Regardless, the tub is not deep enough for diving, which they do constantly and encourage Jackson to do too.[/quote]
You must be fun at parties.
Ohnonotme
Amateur

Postby Ducklings4 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:14 pm

Ohnonotme wrote:
Stuuu3 wrote:It bothers me so much! By like you said, it bothers me when anybody does it, not just Ellie and Jared. About the hot tub, it's ridiculous they use it like a freaking pool.

Why do you hate that they use the hot tub like a pool. It's obviously some sort of swim/spa contraption. It's big enough and they, particularly the kids enjoy it. Bizarre thing to call it ridiculous.

I don't hate it. I just think they could have gotten a pool (and hot tub) if they were planning on using it this way. Children Jackson and Calvin's age shouldn't be allowed in the hot tub as it is dangerous for them. I understand now that it's summer Jared set the water temperature to "warm" so that wouldn't be a problem (even though they've used it all winter long with the kids when it was HOT). Regardless, the tub is not deep enough for diving, which they do constantly and encourage Jackson to do too.[/quote]
You must be fun at parties.[/quote]
I agree that spa/pool is not big enough for diving/jumping. If they had any sort of safety policies, but they don't so it does make me anxious.

Ducklings4
Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:17 pm

Pency wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Plants, trees, sod, the underground sprinkler system -- it's gotta be over $10k at this point, right? We are minimalists when it comes to our landscaping so I have no frame of reference here. I guess I get spending a ton on your landscaping at first but that backyard is just so bad I feel like at this point it's overcompensation.

It's way over 10K at his point. I agree they should have just purchased a better lot in the first place, but then Ellie would have had to wait a few months, and she didn't want to do that.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Stuuu3 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:25 pm

Ohnonotme wrote:

You must be fun at parties.[/quote]

LOL because I think that with the amount of money they spend they could have gotten a pool instead of jumping into a tub?
Stuuu3
Amateur

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:33 pm

I think a hot tub is more practical than a pool in Utah. Granted ive never lived in Utah, but i don't think it's as common place of a thing as it is in other places.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby rachelmomma3 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:40 pm

Dang, when did Ruby get so many subscribers?? I wonder if her channel will surpass Ellie and Jared. I think that would be awesome lol

rachelmomma3
Amateur

Postby Pency » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:41 pm

I agree that a hot tub is more practical than a pool in Utah, but that isn't why they did it. They did it because there is no way they could have built a pool on that lot for a reasonable amount of money. All they could do to that lot is boulder city, there's no leveling it enough to have a pool. You'd better believe if they had a flatter lot, they would have a pool built, practical or not.
Pency
Informer

PreviousNext

Return to Ellie and Jared