HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

carol_argentina wrote:Image

Anyone else thought he could've written... 'gay'? :lol: :lol:

On the other hand, I went and watched Calvin's blessing day, and I keep getting that 'nostalgia' from seeing the old Ellie.
She was much sweeter with Jackson AND Jared as well. Idk, softer talking, more kind... maybe down to earth Ellie?
I really liked them back then... I think because I could relate a lot more to how they were or showed themselves before.

About her weight, seeing her on today's vlog when she turned around before Jared showed the food, HER LEGS, guys!
It scares me, it really does. And yeah, the fact that a lot of young girls consider that body as a #goal frightenes me even more :(
She's makeup free at the end of the vlog and her cheek bones look severely contoured. She's made comments on twitter lately about how it's just bronzer.... it clearly isn't.

Am I the only one that would have taken the kids back alone and would have let my husband stay and visit? I get that Jackson wasn't feeling well, but it seems unfair to make Jared go back so early just so they can sit around and watch Peppa Pig and eat donuts.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Vincere »

On the cup it was written: Jared is the best GAY, but it he didn't rotate the cup to show it.

His sister is gorgeous!

The comment "We don't know when we'll come and visit again", yes they have so many appointments and a career, finding two days to fly or drive and visit it's impossible!
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Watching old E+J footage makes me feel nostalgic as well, and kind of sad. I miss the connection I used to feel with them.

Also, it just occurred to me - wouldn't doing a "winter vacay" in Hawaii seem a little strange? Obviously, Hawaii is not the "winter wonderland-esque" type of vacation that is more likely to draw views in the winter, and they will likely go to Florida again for the "summer vacay".

Idk, two tropical DBEJCK vacations in a row seems a bit repetitive imo. If they go on a tropical vacation in the winter, it likely will create less buzz around a tropical vacation in the summer, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
carol_argentina
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by carol_argentina »

HelloSweetie wrote:Am I the only one that would have taken the kids back alone and would have let my husband stay and visit? I get that Jackson wasn't feeling well, but it seems unfair to make Jared go back so early just so they can sit around and watch Peppa Pig and eat donuts.
I agree, and I think Jared tries to make us believe that he got the best out of the situation, for ex.: "Turned in a little early and... have a night to ourselves to talk".
That tiny pause right there told me he definitely didn't want to go back and they both had to because the queen said so :roll:
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Scar2016 wrote:
HazelnutSoup wrote:I can see E+J having a daughter going one of two ways.

1 - Baby girl is Ellie's dress up doll and play toy. She would, of course, be the favorite of Ellie's and wouldn't be allowed to form her own opinions. If she ended up being tomboyish, she would still be forced to wear pink frilly dresses and go on mommy/daughter spa dates.

2 - After the fun newness of having a little girl to dress up, Ellie begins to hate not being the Queen Bee and only girl (excluding Penny, of course). She sees her daughter as competition and fights for attention even more than she already does. I see the same of Missy tbh.
3. The daughter turns out to be gay and her and Jared have a closer relationship than Ellie does with either of them.
Image Number 3 is definitely my favorite.

I'm trying to think if I remember any other "important" female names in their family. But I think we know more about the Griffiths than the Mechams, so they could always pull a name from Jared's side. For some reason the name Paige is in my head as an option, not necessarily as meaningful/family name, but I could see it for them. I also just actively realized that Ellie is the ONLY Griffiths child without a daughter! I'm actually getting pretty eager (although still pretty worried) to see when they'll be pregnant again.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I don't even think names need to have special meaning within the Griffith's family. It seems to be just whatever name they like with a preference toward those used before...

Ruby's daughter Julie is named after their sister, but I don't think they are closer than any of the other sisters.

Calvin is named after an obscure uncle that doesn't seem to have an exceptionally special relationship with Ellie or anything.

Lincoln "Roy" was named after a cousin that died when the kids were young. That one sort of has significance, but Roy is also the town they grew up in, so I wonder how much the name itself was a factor over the cousin's memory.

I think Ellie would pick an E name to carry on the E&J thing with her children. Probably an Ella or something sounding like her own name.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

I'm not sure how we haven't thought of this, but naming a girl Jennifer would be a win-win for both E and J.

Ellie would get to name her after her mom and Jared would get to name her after his sister, who he always seems to have this bizarre affection for! (Also, notice how he slipped and called her Ellie? So weird to have your wife look to much like your sister that you mess up their names....)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tratra58 wrote:
PurpleButterfly wrote:Hello!
I'm new to this board!
Sorry if I write something wrong but English is not my first (or second) language.

I watch them for a while now and I must say that I am a bit scared to what will happen to Cal when they have another baby.
Ellie put Jackson to the side when she had Cal and Jared has been there for the kid. But when they have a new baby it will be very hard on Cal to be put aside by the person that always treated him like a baby, and I think because of Ellie always having Cal on her lap, Jared never made a big connection with him like he has with Jackson.

What do you think?
You bring up some real possibilities for the future with Calvin and a third sibling, especially if it is a girl. I was amazed how they spoke to Jared's lack of connection with Calvin and he would only go to Ellie. Jared has what appears to be a strong bond with Jackson.
What really brought the lack of bonding with Jared home to me was when they were in Florida and Ellie and Missy went swimming with the dolphins. "Clingy" Finn was fine, but Calvin screamed the whole time, and Ellie was only twenty yards away. He could see her, but Jared was holding him, and she couldn't hold him. And he freaked out. Even if Ellie doesn't push him aside like she did Jackson, there are going to be lots of times when the baby needs her and she can't be at Calvin's beck and call.
I don't just worry for him, but I can see him acting out and hitting the baby. Not malevolently, but just out of jealousy and not being able to really express himself. Plus, the "be happy" demands that Ellie places on her family will keep him from having a healthy outlet for his jealousy.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Refrigerator_Light wrote:I'm not sure how we haven't thought of this, but naming a girl Jennifer would be a win-win for both E and J.

Ellie would get to name her after her mom and Jared would get to name her after his sister, who he always seems to have this bizarre affection for! (Also, notice how he slipped and called her Ellie? So weird to have your wife look to much like your sister that you mess up their names....)
Not the first time he's said that. It's cute they are close, but sometimes he's a bit awkward about it. Makes me wonder if that was part of the initial appeal of Ellie. Like he felt comfortable and familiar with her.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Saw on Instagram she's just followed a fashion maternity styling page.
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

actuallydear wrote:Saw on Instagram she's just followed a fashion maternity styling page.

I think that definitely goes along with the theory that they are already trying.
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

[quote="HelloSweetie"]I don't even think names need to have special meaning within the Griffith's family. It seems to be just whatever name they like with a preference toward those used before...

Ruby's daughter Julie is named after their sister, but I don't think they are closer than any of the other sisters.

She's also named after their Aunt Julie! I don't think they're that close either ahaha
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

actuallydear wrote:Saw on Instagram she's just followed a fashion maternity styling page.
Definitely not a superstitious person that Ellie Image

How dare people suggest she's trying! Where could we have possibly got that idea since there have been no hints Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... f1056a.png[/img]
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

They are going back to Utah umm?? They are packed a crap ton

Jared was extremely annoying in today's vlog
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

One thing I don't get: what's the deal with Ellie saying we need another baby because the ones we have aren't tiny anymore? What's she going to do when her body physically can't have anymore kids (even with fertility treatments)? Is she going to cry because she needs a tiny baby to keep her fulfilled in life? Babies grow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

HelloSweetie wrote:

How dare people suggest she's trying! Where could we have possibly got that idea since there have been no hints Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... f1056a.png[/img]
Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The mean Ellie saying to her 'friends' she hasn't dropped any hints...is she serious with almost every vlog talking about babies or 'when I have my girl.'
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tratra58 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The mean Ellie saying to her 'friends' she hasn't dropped any hints...is she serious with almost every vlog talking about babies or 'when I have my girl.'
Seriously! And the way she reacted to that baby! No, she's not dropping hints at all. Especially with following a maternity stylist. Brother. She needs a maternity stylist? Is she a Kardashian?

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Pregnant in heels.
That's the show Ellie should be on.
PurpleButterfly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PurpleButterfly »

lmmomSD wrote:
tratra58 wrote:
I'm new to this board!
Sorry if I write something wrong but English is not my first (or second) language.

I watch them for a while now and I must say that I am a bit scared to what will happen to Cal when they have another baby.
Ellie put Jackson to the side when she had Cal and Jared has been there for the kid. But when they have a new baby it will be very hard on Cal to be put aside by the person that always treated him like a baby, and I think because of Ellie always having Cal on her lap, Jared never made a big connection with him like he has with Jackson.

What do you think?
You bring up some real possibilities for the future with Calvin and a third sibling, especially if it is a girl. I was amazed how they spoke to Jared's lack of connection with Calvin and he would only go to Ellie. Jared has what appears to be a strong bond with Jackson.
What really brought the lack of bonding with Jared home to me was when they were in Florida and Ellie and Missy went swimming with the dolphins. "Clingy" Finn was fine, but Calvin screamed the whole time, and Ellie was only twenty yards away. He could see her, but Jared was holding him, and she couldn't hold him. And he freaked out. Even if Ellie doesn't push him aside like she did Jackson, there are going to be lots of times when the baby needs her and she can't be at Calvin's beck and call.
I don't just worry for him, but I can see him acting out and hitting the baby. Not malevolently, but just out of jealousy and not being able to really express himself. Plus, the "be happy" demands that Ellie places on her family will keep him from having a healthy outlet for his jealousy.

Yes, he will not be prepare to share the mommy with another kid, because he really don't share the mom with Jackson. He has the mom just for him, 24/7 and it will be a dramatic change for him. Poor kid.
PurpleButterfly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PurpleButterfly »

lmmomSD wrote:
tratra58 wrote:
I'm new to this board!

What do you think?

Yes, he will not be prepare to share the mommy with another kid, because he really don't share the mom with Jackson. He has the mom just for him, 24/7 and it will be a dramatic change for him. Poor kid.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”