HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tratra58 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
mrogaan wrote:i have only seen people bring up bonnie as another example of how the griffiths are weird (for lack of a better word) with what they teach their children about personal boundaries, not somehow implying bonnie is at fault for what jared did with lincoln Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with the previous poster. It's irrelevant, and E&Js history isn't what should be rehashed, not Bonnie's.

For me it isn't the same issue, and one didn't lead to the other. Do we really believe Jared did this because the Griffith's seem extra ok with it? Let's not forget the Julie breastfeeding Lincoln stunt that E&J were a large part in encouraging. They didn't care about Bonnie's feelings then. Why would they care with this? They didn't know she would walk through the door then. Could you imagine if she had just seen it in the vlog...

I think it's worth focussing on E&J themselves because I bet they'd try the same stunt with his sister/brother's kids too. This would mean it's not a Griffith's thing.

The question is what will the Mecham family think of this who I am sure watches their vlogs???
There is tenseness when his parents are around that I never used to notice before. I really think they feel Jared has become all about the "show" and that he's changed. I could be wrong, but I think they aren't as impressed with him as he thinks they are.... his mother in particular. For some reason I don't think he butt thing would have happened if they were in the room and not Ellie.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tratra58 »

I can't image them not taking this vlog down with the viewer comments. You start seeing words like molestation in your comments from viewers who may even work in this area, you have to be concern being the channel who uploaded this vlog. This is the first time I've seen this strong of wording in viewer comments on YouTube.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The question is what will the Mecham family think of this who I am sure watches their vlogs???[/quote]

I noticed Jared's brother Matt thought it was funny/wrote a positive comment. He's trying to attract subs though to his channel.[/quote]

tratra58:

That's not good:(

He is no longer working except for YouTube.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[The question is what will the Mecham family think of this who I am sure watches their vlogs???[/quote]

There is tenseness when his parents are around that I never used to notice before. I really think they feel Jared has become all about the "show" and that he's changed. I could be wrong, but I think they aren't as impressed with him as he thinks they are.... his mother in particular. For some reason I don't think he butt thing would have happened if they were in the room and not Ellie.[/quote]

tratra58:
Jared's mother has responded at least once to comments (saying Calvin was receiving treatment for his neck) so I think she must read them. She is going to flip when she read some of these.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think they would be a lot more "impressed" with him of he was still working at Verizon but leading an honest life.
And for the last time, don't think ANYONE is blaming Bonnie for this. But she's Ellie's sister, and they were both raised by a woman who thinks it's ok to lick ice cream off her granddaughter's leg. I thought the consensus about the breastfeeding thing was that she was mostly mad because they were all supposed to do it together. But that isn't about this. And I don't think she was at all ok with this. The fact remains though, that the whole family has weird ideas (to me) about what is ok and what isn't. I personally think that's relevant, but obviously others don't. But I don't think anyone here blames Bonnie for this particular incident _at all_. And saying that mentioning the weird boundaries of the family implies that it's her fault, just isn't accurate. To me, anyway.
Should we be discussing this in the password protected thread?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:I think they would be a lot more "impressed" with him of he was still working at Verizon but leading an honest life.
And for the last time, don't think ANYONE is blaming Bonnie for this. But she's Ellie's sister, and they were both raised by a woman who thinks it's ok to lick ice cream off her granddaughter's leg. I thought the consensus about the breastfeeding thing was that she was mostly mad because they were all supposed to do it together. But that isn't about this. And I don't think she was at all ok with this. The fact remains though, that the whole family has weird ideas (to me) about what is ok and what isn't. I personally think that's relevant, but obviously others don't. But I don't think anyone here blames Bonnie for this particular incident _at all_. And saying that mentioning the weird boundaries of the family implies that it's her fault, just isn't accurate. To me, anyway.

Yes, I think we've hit that point where this discussion might be moved. Thanks for pointing this out!

And I agree with you are saying. I must have have some memory loss so I think that is reflected in my messages... :)

The ice cream deal was icky too.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tratra58 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I think they would be a lot more "impressed" with him of he was still working at Verizon but leading an honest life.

Yes, I think we've hit that point where this discussion might be moved. Thanks for pointing this out!

And I agree with you are saying. I must have have some memory loss so I think that is reflected in my messages... :)

The ice cream deal was icky too.
Memory loss meaning I must be reflecting on "today's vlogs" mostly. But I do think almost everyone has noted issues with the Griffiths...and/or this area of the country is different too.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

These are my favorite comments that are still there.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Talked to Kryptonite about if this discussion should be MO.....

She says she doesn't want to move a million posts again so to stay on topic with the current vlog. The Bonnie stuff had to be moved because it pointed out a ton of old stuff pervs may not know about.

Naturally they expect the current vlog to be discussed.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

The whole thing was so uncomfortable to watch, and the fact that Ellie just stood there and filmed it is just as bad as Jared doing it.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

tania paquette
this vlog was so funny ! i hope one day i will find a man like jared !
Ellie and Jared
I hope you do too! = )
Paul S.
Just go to a gay club and you'll find plenty.
malpal25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by malpal25 »

First time posting here but i've been a lurker for awhile now. I couldn't NOT come on here and say something. I'm APPALLED. That vlog was so inappropriate and I was horrified watching it. I'd be very surprised if it doesn't get taken down. Jared has got some issues. Hope his parents talk to some sense into him like someone mentioned before. They're the only people I truly like in the entire E&J family.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

I reported the vlog to utube, I hope if enough of us do it is taken down, they are fined, and will not be able to upload vlogs for a certain timeframe.
It may be just what Jared needs to rethink his actions.
I love my BIL, but if I walked into my house and he was rubbing his face on my child's bottom I would definitely have a strong conversation with him & not leave him alone with my child again.
Just crazy, hope something comes from YouTube about this.

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Jared was very creepy and inappropriate. Bonnie should have said something, it's her child!
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

I don't think we need to drag Bonnie into this mess caused by Jared's inappropriate behaviour.
She knew she was being filmed, she could have said no to putting it into the vlog but I really think they have a weird dynamic.
In a way it's good as it let's to show Jareds stupid jokes.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I feel sorry for Jackson and Calvin. This is normal life for them. They don't have a mother that will walk through the door and wonder what is going on. Their mother supports their father's jokes and helps to film them.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

HelloSweetie wrote:I feel sorry for Jackson and Calvin. This is normal life for them. They don't have a mother that will walk through the door and wonder what is going on. Their mother supports their father's jokes and helps to film them.
I worry about them for other reasons. I just have this really bad feeling that one day a vlogger, probably a well known one, will have some massive crap come out about them and from there we will see the downfall of the vloggers. And I worry for the kids, what this will do to them in the future, when they attend school. I can't imagine what the older children of well known vloggers go through day to day without a huge scandal behind them.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Anyone look up those blankets from Minky Couture? Geez. For a small baby blanket 30x36 they want $70. And the prints they have now are pretty crappy.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

eab424 wrote:Anyone look up those blankets from Minky Couture? Geez. For a small baby blanket 30x36 they want $70. And the prints they have now are pretty crappy.
That's funny you should mention that because I actually have one my son never used that I listed just today. I was curious what local made ones cost so I was checking for comparison. The MC ones are very nice, but I think you definitely pay a bit more for the name. Even at the start, Ellie definitely wasn't as frugal as she tried to pretend she was.
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

Someone in the comments said that all the people mad at what Jared did, are just sexualizing it the same way people sexualize breast feeding in public.

Also Paul S is trolling so hard in the comment section, it's very refreshing

Return to “Ellie and Jared”