E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by lalila »

Definitely looks like parents to me too!
Is the other 5000dollars their mortgage?

And I agree about the landscape but Ellie needed a landscape asap to build HER house...
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:They aren't saving it all up for after YT ends that's for sure. It looks like $3600 a month for retirement. That will not sustain their current lifestyle for long.

They have said before that have a "small mortgage." With $50k a month, they really shouldn't have a mortgage on a house like that at all IMO.
What i dont understand is why they didnt invest in a decent piece of land. They squeezed that mansion into a subdivision and they have NO yard for their kids or dog to play on? Land cant possibly be that expensive in utah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i know people here have searched their address, i don't have it so i can't, but can it be seen how much they paid for their land, and how big the block actually is?

seeing the little glimps of their budget is very interesting, to say the least. i'm nosy and will admit i would love to see more. that is a lot of money they're earning, as are all the big vloggers.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

natalka81 wrote:I am still so unsettled by yesterday's vlog. I was wondering if youtube hasn't removed it by now, are we to assume that they are not going to? How long does it take for a video to be screened/deemed inappropriate? Also, I really was expecting at least some kind of response from someone in the family today, but as far as I can see there's not much- just a few defensive things in the comments sections... Perhaps I have missed something? God, this thing is really awful.
YouTube won't remove it (they allow some seriously inappropriate stuff) and will probably say there's no infringement because the butts were blurred out (despite the blurring being poorly done). I'm doubtful E+J will remove or edit it either. :(
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:Maybe Ellie is going away with Missy? Someone in their thread said she's going on a girl's trip too...
Oh, and "sometimes you have to just "be,"?" When does she do much else? Really.
She didn't finish her sentence coz she got distracted looking at baby girl dresses and maternity wear: "Sometimes you have to just be pissed off at all the hate comments about Jared's baby butt rubbing."
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

doesn't fullscreen get a cut from their monthly income? i can't even imagine how much their income would be if they don't have a network.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I would shit bricks if I made that much a month. I don't even make that much in an entire year!
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

bam wrote:doesn't fullscreen get a cut from their monthly income? i can't even imagine how much their income would be if they don't have a network.
I think Fullscreen takes 30%. Bonnie or Ruby neither are with a network. They are probably making more than Ellie and Jared. Let that sink in for a moment.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Love the pic is implying that Ellie attended the concert when we all know she didn't. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 593d58.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Love the pic is implying that Ellie attended the concert when we all know she didn't. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 593d58.jpg[/img]

Can't have more than one thumbnail per week without her in it. Jared already had his, with the baby butt one.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

On the budget, any thoughts on what the word ending in "andy" is? Candy? $1200 on candy, lol? And $5000 isn't a "small mortgage", unless they're paying it down.
So, this girl's trip-- does that mean she's leaving special snowflake Calvin in Jared's hands for a trip? Gonna be interesting...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

One more post: on C&K, when they squeeze into the Uber, and Jared has to squish next to Joel, he says "This is going to be a good ride". Snort.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

I wonder if this tweet is in response to E+J's reaction to baby butt face.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

winniewise wrote:

It says "When people say things and you get super defensive, that's an area of your life you should probably work on. Bro, do you even introspect?"
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Can someone help me please, I'm trying to find the link to the members only forum to ask for the password and I can't find the link to the thread or the forum....
I appreciate ur help!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:Can someone help me please, I'm trying to find the link to the members only forum to ask for the password and I can't find the link to the thread or the forum....
I appreciate ur help!

PM Kryptonite for the password Image
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

winniewise wrote:
winniewise wrote:

It says "When people say things and you get super defensive, that's an area of your life you should probably work on. Bro, do you even introspect?"
It could be, but Randy has stuck up for Bryan and Jared on things before. He's also kinda friends with Cullen. I'd be surprised if he was talking about that, even if it did bother him. Seems like a bad business move, as well as a personal one.

YTers tend to stick together. Almost like they don't want to ruin the fun. Even when they do have a knee jerk reaction and speak out about something they always seem to take it back later.
Snootfullofhoneybees
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snootfullofhoneybees »

Just a second ago I saw a vlog pop up from them called Babies in Disney land but then it disappeared and i only saw the concert one
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Emmalinelola1 wrote:Can someone help me please, I'm trying to find the link to the members only forum to ask for the password and I can't find the link to the thread or the forum....
I appreciate ur help!

Thank you for ur fast response HelloSweetie!
However, it appears that I am a special snowflake and can't only not find the MO link or figure out how to PM kryptonite!
I can respond to messages sent to me but can't for the life of me figure out how to send a PM!
anyone have advice for me? thank you all!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Emmalinelola1 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
I appreciate ur help!

Thank you for ur fast response HelloSweetie!
However, it appears that I am a special snowflake and can't only not find the MO link or figure out how to PM kryptonite!
I can respond to messages sent to me but can't for the life of me figure out how to send a PM!
anyone have advice for me? thank you all!

Lol. I let her know for you.

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewforum.php?f=241
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

Scar2016 wrote:
natalka81 wrote:I am still so unsettled by yesterday's vlog. I was wondering if youtube hasn't removed it by now, are we to assume that they are not going to? How long does it take for a video to be screened/deemed inappropriate? Also, I really was expecting at least some kind of response from someone in the family today, but as far as I can see there's not much- just a few defensive things in the comments sections... Perhaps I have missed something? God, this thing is really awful.
YouTube won't remove it (they allow some seriously inappropriate stuff) and will probably say there's no infringement because the butts were blurred out (despite the blurring being poorly done). I'm doubtful E+J will remove or edit it either. :(

It is the wild wild west with YouTube which includes vague rules to protect children. This is the first time I thought YouTube would do something or remove this vlog. Bonnie had one vlog questioned when they filmed at a relative's funeral that was considered too sensitive to vlog...which was really nothing.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”