E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by tratra58 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Ellie hung out with "friends" today, I bet she was like a fish out of water. I also bet she was beyond twitchy because that was a messy house!!
They were really Jared's friends or former coworkers.
Vincere wrote:Ellie: Uncle Mike with strong muscles!

Even Jared was: Heei...
Does that confirm what one poster said that Ellie is envious on other women with handsome husbands?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

HashtagBlessed wrote:I just read a comment on the "SHE TOOK IT TOO FAR!" vlog that said, "Ellie has a body most women would die for." Who are these people?? That is so far from the body most women want. She looks ill. Why is that something to be envious of? I'm not saying this to be mean, but she looks pre-pubescent. I can only assume the people making positive comments about Ellie's size also suffer from some sort of body dysmorphia. Ruby and Julie both look naturally thin and age appropriate. Ellie looks like she's aged 15 years and is skin and bones now.
Maybe they meant it literally. That many women who are that skinny/undernourished are risking their lives.

Sounds morbid but is it really that far from truth?
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Vincere wrote: Does that confirm what one poster said that Ellie is envious on other women with handsome husbands?
She probably is since Jared let himself go. He looks old and has a "dad bod".
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sarai wrote:
Vincere wrote: Does that confirm what one poster said that Ellie is envious on other women with handsome husbands?
It's a shame because when he was still going to the gym he was starting to look good.

Calvin of course changed that.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Sarai wrote:
It's a shame because when he was still going to the gym he was starting to look good.

Calvin of course changed that.
All that Dr Pepper is sugar, but meal time is sparse. Where is he eating? I might consider not going gray as fast as he is too.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JoCo 89 wrote:Does anyone else think that the typical Mormon approach to parenting tends towards spiritual and emotional abuse?
JoCo 89 wrote:
JoCo 89 wrote:Does anyone else think that the typical Mormon approach to parenting tends towards spiritual and emotional abuse?
"Emotional abuse— consistent shaming, criticism, or neglect of wants, needs, desires, feelings, and emotions by a dominant partner, parent, spouse, or figure(s) of authority."

"According to David Henke who founded the Watchman Fellowship, spiritual abuse has five distinct characteristics: authoritarianism, image consciousness, suppression of criticism, perfectionistic standards, and imbalance in belief or practice. In the context of family, these features are particularly noxious"

They seem to be old school or authoritian parenting in some sense. It is do as I say and no argument.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Could Ellie even carry a child? She just seems way way too thin to even become pregnant, aren't your cycles off when you are too thin?
And NO Ellie, you aren't "goals" you literally have the body of a 10 year old, it's not cute, it's scary honestly.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by kittypurry »

Great advice Grandma Griff. As if people who aren't happy are that way because they just don't want to be. It's pretty obvious where Ellie got her "smile even when you're upset" attitude from

http://i.imgur.com/YlYLr6g.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Looks like couple #5 are going to start vlogging

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kittypurry wrote:Great advice Grandma Griff. As if people who aren't happy are that way because they just don't want to be. It's pretty obvious where Ellie got her "smile even when you're upset" attitude from

http://i.imgur.com/YlYLr6g.jpg

I hate that. "Happiness is a choice". Shay spouts that crap too. Yes, you can control your reaction to bad things happening, but if you have real depression or anxiety, you have a chemical imbalance in your brain that makes it impossible to be happy. So that pull yourself up by your bootstraps, happiness is a choice BS is just that: BS. And it makes me so angry that they say that to people who are depressed, and that Ellie never addresses the fact that she's not #skinnygoals. She's not healthy, and for young girls to emulate her is just not ok.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

thenightowl wrote:Could Ellie even carry a child? She just seems way way too thin to even become pregnant, aren't your cycles off when you are too thin?
And NO Ellie, you aren't "goals" you literally have the body of a 10 year old, it's not cute, it's scary honestly.
I weighed 95 lbs when I became pregnant with my first child. My cycles were normal and all of my blood work proved that I was healthy. The pregnancy was healthy. The baby was a healthy 8 lbs. I gained weight in normal places, nursed my daughter, and then lost the weight on a normal diet. I weighed 100 lbs when I became pregnant with my son. Normal periods. Good blood work. Healthy pregnancy. 10 lb baby. Nursed and then lost weight normally.

I get that Ellie is annoying and has some odd habits and is probably married to a closeted bi/homosexual man-child, but I do not get the pathological hate on her body on this board. It is disturbing. Yes, she's lost a lot of weight. She was already skinny and still had some facial edema post-pregnancy, so the loss is prominent. But, she's said she has anxiety issues. She may have little appetite and even some food phobias. The diet she grew up with was carb and sugar-laden. Aside from all the treats, I think she tries to feed the family a healthy diet. A lot of people try to succeed and fail. She's still a pretty woman.

So, let's be fair. If you're going to criticize Ellie's body down even to her abdomen and crotch area, criticize everyone else. *Jared is short with a huge head, barrel-like chest, and the gut of a much older man. *Joel is short, balding, and has prominent love handles and he's not even 35 years old. *Bonnie aint "goalz" either. She has what we call a "basketball gut" and swollen wrists and hands and wears her clothing entirely too tight. I still don't think any of them are hideous or scary or that they don't have good features too.

Yes, people are heavier than they were twenty years ago due to the heinous Western diet. Open your eyes and look around and you'll see some skinny Ellie's/Beaus and some pudgy Bonnie's/Jareds along with everything in between and upto the morbidly obese. Why pick on the skinny chicks? I've never understood this. It does not help them and it can cause a lot of emotional distress and anger. Sometimes you can't just eat a cheeseburger and change your metabolism.

At least one person will comment that all of the Ellie skinny shaming is because they are "concerned for her well-being". Madness!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

LydiaE wrote:
thenightowl wrote:Could Ellie even carry a child? She just seems way way too thin to even become pregnant, aren't your cycles off when you are too thin?
I weighed 95 lbs when I became pregnant with my first child. My cycles were normal and all of my blood work proved that I was healthy. The pregnancy was healthy. The baby was a healthy 8 lbs. I gained weight in normal places, nursed my daughter, and then lost the weight on a normal diet. I weighed 100 lbs when I became pregnant with my son. Normal periods. Good blood work. Healthy pregnancy. 10 lb baby. Nursed and then lost weight normally.

I get that Ellie is annoying and has some odd habits and is probably married to a closeted bi/homosexual man-child, but I do not get the pathological hate on her body on this board. It is disturbing. Yes, she's lost a lot of weight. She was already skinny and still had some facial edema post-pregnancy, so the loss is prominent. But, she's said she has anxiety issues. She may have little appetite and even some food phobias. The diet she grew up with was carb and sugar-laden. Aside from all the treats, I think she tries to feed the family a healthy diet. A lot of people try to succeed and fail. She's still a pretty woman.

So, let's be fair. If you're going to criticize Ellie's body down even to her abdomen and crotch area, criticize everyone else. *Jared is short with a huge head, barrel-like chest, and the gut of a much older man. *Joel is short, balding, and has prominent love handles and he's not even 35 years old. *Bonnie aint "goalz" either. She has what we call a "basketball gut" and swollen wrists and hands and wears her clothing entirely too tight. I still don't think any of them are hideous or scary or that they don't have good features too.

Yes, people are heavier than they were twenty years ago due to the heinous Western diet. Open your eyes and look around and you'll see some skinny Ellie's/Beaus and some pudgy Bonnie's/Jareds along with everything in between and upto the morbidly obese. Why pick on the skinny chicks? I've never understood this. It does not help them and it can cause a lot of emotional distress and anger. Sometimes you can't just eat a cheeseburger and change your metabolism.

At least one person will comment that all of the Ellie skinny shaming is because they are "concerned for her well-being". Madness!
The things is, as you've been told before, no one is talking about you or other (I assume) healthy skinny women. TONS of larger YTers have their weight commented on when it seems like they have health issues. No one is just picking on the skinny girls. Everyone is talking about one skinny girl in particular that does seem to have some questionable practices when it comes to food. Who has been so thin at one point that she couldn't care for her children or even walk up stairs. You say you breastfed just fine... clearly your body wasn't eating itself to feed your children like Ellie's was. And plenty of people have commented on Bonnie's weight, yourself included, on BONNIE'S BOARD. This is Ellie's board, and of course people are going to discuss her when she's acting like a lunatic rolling around in the snow. If Bonnie were to roll around in a bathing suit like that, 100 people would comment on her weight, just like they do when she wears a jumpsuit. And no one was stopping you from mentioning Jared's physique. Actually, someone did earlier, so stop taking the Ellie talk so personally. Jared was included too.

Julie, Ruby, Aspen Ovard, Mary Frey, etc... there are multiple YTers that are thin and no one comments on it or calls them disgusting. Ellie is very thin and it does seem like a health issue when you combine that with things she herself has said. That is why her weight is discussed. Let's be real and not act like it's just a general hate for all skinny women. No one ever mentioned her weight as a concern until after Cal when it clearly became so severe that a doctor had to step in. Unless you doubt his opinion and think Ellie was just fine all along because you are?
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I'm not pointing out her weight to be vicious. Saying someone has a "basketball gut" is just plain mean. Ellie sincerely looks ill to me, and others too apparently, and that's why people are speaking up.

And I've said this before, but I'm a petite woman myself. I'm 5'2" and 103 or so pounds and Ellie looks scary to me. I'm not snarking on skinny people, I'm a small framed person.

I think she's well below 100 or even 95 pounds at this point. I've weighed 100 pounds and I didn't look anything like Ellie in a bathing suit. Something is wrong. I had my suspicious, and I was even more convinced once she disclosed that she would break down and cry because she didn't have the energy to walk up the stairs.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

Simmer down, Hello Sweetie. Differing opinions and debate are fine and welcome but your patronizing tone to me as a specific member is not acceptable. I've never been crass enough to call you out individually and you irritate the hell out of some people.

3/4 of the discussion here on this board is about how this woman looks like death, or that her crotch and abdomen look weird, or that she looks like a pre-puber. That's bordering on obsessive. I don't know who any of those other YTubers are that you mentioned, but it's odd that they are, as you say, thin and no one criticizes them or calls them disgusting. That makes no sense.

I like being thin, no chip on my shoulder here. I also don't think fat or overweight people are disgusting, sick looking, unable to care for their kids, have weird shaped crotches, etc. I can usually find at least one attractive feature in everyone.

I'm not going to respond to you individually again.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

kittypurry wrote:Looks like couple #5 are going to start vlogging

I wonder if they're doing it as per the request of Ellie and Jared.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

LydiaE wrote:Simmer down, Hello Sweetie. Differing opinions and debate are fine and welcome but your patronizing tone to me as a specific member is not acceptable. I've never been crass enough to call you out individually and you irritate the hell out of some people.

3/4 of the discussion here on this board is about how this woman looks like death, or that her crotch and abdomen look weird, or that she looks like a pre-puber. That's bordering on obsessive. I don't know who any of those other YTubers are that you mentioned, but it's odd that they are, as you say, thin and no one criticizes them or calls them disgusting. That makes no sense.

I like being thin, no chip on my shoulder here. I also don't think fat or overweight people are disgusting, sick looking, unable to care for their kids, have weird shaped crotches, etc. I can usually find at least one attractive feature in everyone.

I'm not going to respond to you individually again.
You've called me out plenty of times, but ok.

As I said before, just because you prefer to be thin, that doesn't mean everyone that is thin is healthy. That's a dangerous opinion. No one is saying is dangerous for EVERYONE to be thin. Ellie looks ill and appears to have health issues, just as many overweight YTers do. Similarly, thee are many people that appear overweight that are actually quite healthy. Thin does not always equal more healthy. Ellie is naturally thin, but not THAT thin. Her body looks like it's going into starvation mode, and to expect people to not notice or discuss it is unrealistic when she's putting it out there. I personally had no comment about her crotch, though I did not need to see those shots. I didn't need to see Jared's belly either, my apologies if I didn't state that enough.

I think you've missed everyone's point about why they are concerned and are taking it too personally. No need to respond.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I think Ellie at the most weighs 95 pounds. No more than that. There is a difference between skinny and scary skinny. Ellie crossed that line about 15 pounds ago. She looks scary and unwell.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

She definitely weighs under 95 pounds. When she was having Jackson she was excited to finally reach 100 pounds and she was heavier then than she is now.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:I think Ellie at the most weighs 95 pounds. No more than that. There is a difference between skinny and scary skinny. Ellie crossed that line about 15 pounds ago. She looks scary and unwell.
I think the thing is there are pictures of her at a good weigh or above one hundred pounds. I don't think she is that tall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LydiaE wrote:

I see the others imperfections too especially in bathing suits. Any eating issue is difficult whether over eating or not eating and the western diet is awful. Shaytard is a good example of family issues with obesity and he has gained weight back. I also think most thinner people eat less, move more and it is not just metabolism which are positives.

However, Joel has no control over height or hair loss and Jared's head is not something you can change like weight...yet it is hard to change weight.

I see Ellie a couple years back being prettier with darker hair and more weight resulting in fuller facial features. I think Bonnie is actually more natural looking with her dark hair and she has more of a shape. I took a sociology class that spoke to how you see someone's personality can influence how you see them physically so this might have more of an affect on how some see Ellie. This vlog didn't help either with the odd thumbnail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”