• Advertisement
    

E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby rdt1004 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:52 pm

Ellie said the special nod to Jackson in the painting was that there was 3 owls to signify that he got the mural for his 3rd birthday. It might have been better if maybe there was a giraffe, which seemed to be Jackson original animal theme they had for him, but they seem to have forgotten that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
rdt1004
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 11524 times
Been thanked: 2461 times

Advertisement

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby tratra58 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:10 pm

rdt1004 wrote:Ellie said the special nod to Jackson in the painting was that there was 3 owls to signify that he got the mural for his 3rd birthday. It might have been better if maybe there was a giraffe, which seemed to be Jackson original animal theme they had for him, but they seem to have forgotten that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I think to a three year old, a giraffe or mural is insignificant in his life. The kitchen set will the highlight with his birthday...that was a nice high quality wooden kitchen set. I image it was a bit of money too.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:21 am
Has thanked: 13624 times
Been thanked: 6233 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby tratra58 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:31 pm

Ceirsten8676 wrote:Ellie hasn't posted a happy birthday to Jackson yet but Jared did. She's so self-centered and I bet Special Snowflake Calvin will get a super special birthday post from Special Snowflake Ellie but Jackson gets nothing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Someone is going to have to explain the Calvin thing to me. My premise is Jackson is a great kid and appears easy to be around with a normal smile (trying to be nice here with Calvin). Jackson doesn't whine and is cooperative especially for his age. In fact, I think they've vlogged him more lately due to his good nature personality and he talks. Calvin, let's just say he is an ok kid, but he is whines due to his age so I am not seeing the favoritism and I don't think Calvin is a bad kid either. He is under two which is not an easy age group.

So, I have open the can of worms here (more than one today)...I am just not seeing the favoritism and if there is any, it sure hasn't affected Jackson who continues to be a great kid. The only thing I wouldn't have done at his age is having him sleep in the basement. I just think he is too young to be this far away from parents. I also think Jared is closer to Jackson, but that is just my perception. I think this has to do with his above average motor skills that means Jackson is a natural at skating and skiing and I think both Jared likes to do too.

I have a Jackson, he could easily have been a favorite due to the fact he is thoughtful, has a great personality even now as an adult and he was like this since day one.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:21 am
Has thanked: 13624 times
Been thanked: 6233 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby millercoop » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:50 pm

Did anyone notice that Ellie looked exactly the same before and supposedly after church in today's vlog? Her hair was pulled up exactly the same in the clip. I just thought that was weird


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
millercoop
Amateur
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 1121 times
Been thanked: 275 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby whys0seri0us » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:01 pm

tratra58 wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:Ellie hasn't posted a happy birthday to Jackson yet but Jared did. She's so self-centered and I bet Special Snowflake Calvin will get a super special birthday post from Special Snowflake Ellie but Jackson gets nothing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Someone is going to have to explain the Calvin thing to me. My premise is Jackson is a great kid and appears easy to be around with a normal smile (trying to be nice here with Calvin). Jackson doesn't whine and is cooperative especially for his age. In fact, I think they've vlogged him more lately due to his good nature personality and he talks. Calvin, let's just say he is an ok kid, but he is whines due to his age so I am not seeing the favoritism and I don't think Calvin is a bad kid either. He is under two which is not an easy age group.

So, I have open the can of worms here (more than one today)...I am just not seeing the favoritism and if there is any, it sure hasn't affected Jackson who continues to be a great kid. The only thing I wouldn't have done at his age is having him sleep in the basement. I just think he is too young to be this far away from parents. I also think Jared is closer to Jackson, but that is just my perception. I think this has to do with his above average motor skills that means Jackson is a natural at skating and skiing and I think both Jared likes to do too.

I have a Jackson, he could easily have been a favorite due to the fact he is thoughtful, has a great personality even now as an adult and he was like this since day one.


She favors Calvin a lot. As soon as he was born Jackson had to grow up. I definitely see her allowing a lot more things with Calvin then she did with Jackson and in general she seems to pay more attention to Calvin, which could just be because he's younger and demands more attention, or because of favoritism.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
 
Posts: 583
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 819 times
Been thanked: 3583 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby marshmallowfluf » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:08 pm

millercoop wrote:Did anyone notice that Ellie looked exactly the same before and supposedly after church in today's vlog? Her hair was pulled up exactly the same in the clip. I just thought that was weird


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I was confused about that whole timeline too.. i was thinking maybe the shower leaking happened right before church so they didnt end up going? Because E&J were never dressed up. Joel was all dressed up when they went to find a part for the leak..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
marshmallowfluf
Gossiper
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:52 pm
Has thanked: 2243 times
Been thanked: 6898 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby tratra58 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:12 pm

whys0seri0us wrote:
tratra58 wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:Ellie hasn't posted a happy birthday to Jackson yet but Jared did. She's so self-centered and I bet Special Snowflake Calvin will get a super special birthday post from Special Snowflake Ellie but Jackson gets nothing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Someone is going to have to explain the Calvin thing to me. My premise is Jackson is a great kid and appears easy to be around with a normal smile (trying to be nice here with Calvin). Jackson doesn't whine and is cooperative especially for his age. In fact, I think they've vlogged him more lately due to his good nature personality and he talks. Calvin, let's just say he is an ok kid, but he is whines due to his age so I am not seeing the favoritism and I don't think Calvin is a bad kid either. He is under two which is not an easy age group.

So, I have open the can of worms here (more than one today)...I am just not seeing the favoritism and if there is any, it sure hasn't affected Jackson who continues to be a great kid. The only thing I wouldn't have done at his age is having him sleep in the basement. I just think he is too young to be this far away from parents. I also think Jared is closer to Jackson, but that is just my perception. I think this has to do with his above average motor skills that means Jackson is a natural at skating and skiing and I think both Jared likes to do too.

I have a Jackson, he could easily have been a favorite due to the fact he is thoughtful, has a great personality even now as an adult and he was like this since day one.


She favors Calvin a lot. As soon as he was born Jackson had to grow up. I definitely see her allowing a lot more things with Calvin then she did with Jackson and in general she seems to pay more attention to Calvin, which could just be because he's younger and demands more attention, or because of favoritism.

It is hard to tell...all I'll say is if she has a girl, all bets are off.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:21 am
Has thanked: 13624 times
Been thanked: 6233 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby millercoop » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:21 pm

marshmallowfluf wrote:
millercoop wrote:Did anyone notice that Ellie looked exactly the same before and supposedly after church in today's vlog? Her hair was pulled up exactly the same in the clip. I just thought that was weird


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I was confused about that whole timeline too.. i was thinking maybe the shower leaking happened right before church so they didnt end up going? Because E&J were never dressed up. Joel was all dressed up when they went to find a part for the leak..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That would make sense! You're probably right..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
millercoop
Amateur
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 1121 times
Been thanked: 275 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby IceCreamCone » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:09 pm

marshmallowfluf wrote:
millercoop wrote:Did anyone notice that Ellie looked exactly the same before and supposedly after church in today's vlog? Her hair was pulled up exactly the same in the clip. I just thought that was weird


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I was confused about that whole timeline too.. i was thinking maybe the shower leaking happened right before church so they didnt end up going? Because E&J were never dressed up. Joel was all dressed up when they went to find a part for the leak..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That church member a while back did say they don't actually go as often as they imply they do. Maybe this is a good example.

It's a good thing Ellie got a stylist to help her buy some new tasteful clothes. Too bad she didn't throw her damn onesie away too!
IceCreamCone
Talker
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 1073 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:12 pm

Sorry if this was already brought up but it just occurred to me: Why give Jackson a birthday present that both boys will equally use? Wouldn't it have been better suited as a Christmas present??

I don't think this is the first time they've done something like this too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:18 pm
Has thanked: 5069 times
Been thanked: 6018 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby IceCreamCone » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:34 pm

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Sorry if this was already brought up but it just occurred to me: Why give Jackson a birthday present that both boys will equally use? Wouldn't it have been better suited as a Christmas present??

I don't think this is the first time they've done something like this too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Just as Ellie shared Bonnie's birthday present, Calvin gets to share Jackson's ;)

I really feel bad for Jackson. I remember his first birthday and how much it seemed E&J absolutely adored him. I still can't believe how it changed instantly. As a mother myself, I just can't imagine what must have happened for Ellie to prioritize Calvin's emotional needs so much over Jackson's. A mother's heart is supposed to grow to accommodate the new baby... I feel like Ellie pushed Jackson away. Yes Jared seems closer to Jackson, but that won't make up for a crappy dynamic with his mother.

I just hate that he's been a "big boy" since the second Calvin was born. He's still so young, and shouldn't get treated like he's not still a little guy just because he's bigger than his brother! Calvin gets coddled like he's a special little baby still and he's much older than Jackson was when Ellie felt safe to ignore him because he was a "big kid."

Maybe this is all a good argument for why you shouldn't get pregnant when you still have a baby....
IceCreamCone
Talker
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 1073 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:37 pm

On IG you can see Jackson got a Spider-Man toy figure. Good! He did at least get something from E&J that was his alone
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10109
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10223 times
Been thanked: 45365 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby tratra58 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:32 pm

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Sorry if this was already brought up but it just occurred to me: Why give Jackson a birthday present that both boys will equally use? Wouldn't it have been better suited as a Christmas present??

I don't think this is the first time they've done something like this too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have two kids close in age and same gender...this stuff happens.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:21 am
Has thanked: 13624 times
Been thanked: 6233 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby tratra58 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:36 pm

IceCreamCone wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Sorry if this was already brought up but it just occurred to me: Why give Jackson a birthday present that both boys will equally use? Wouldn't it have been better suited as a Christmas present??

I don't think this is the first time they've done something like this too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Just as Ellie shared Bonnie's birthday present, Calvin gets to share Jackson's ;)

I really feel bad for Jackson. I remember his first birthday and how much it seemed E&J absolutely adored him. I still can't believe how it changed instantly. As a mother myself, I just can't imagine what must have happened for Ellie to prioritize Calvin's emotional needs so much over Jackson's. A mother's heart is supposed to grow to accommodate the new baby... I feel like Ellie pushed Jackson away. Yes Jared seems closer to Jackson, but that won't make up for a crappy dynamic with his mother.

I just hate that he's been a "big boy" since the second Calvin was born. He's still so young, and shouldn't get treated like he's not still a little guy just because he's bigger than his brother! Calvin gets coddled like he's a special little baby still and he's much older than Jackson was when Ellie felt safe to ignore him because he was a "big kid."

Maybe this is all a good argument for why you shouldn't get pregnant when you still have a baby....

You see this in a ten minute vlog. I think you have to be family or see the family in real life to make this assumption.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:21 am
Has thanked: 13624 times
Been thanked: 6233 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:22 pm

tratra58 wrote:
IceCreamCone wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Sorry if this was already brought up but it just occurred to me: Why give Jackson a birthday present that both boys will equally use? Wouldn't it have been better suited as a Christmas present??

I don't think this is the first time they've done something like this too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Just as Ellie shared Bonnie's birthday present, Calvin gets to share Jackson's ;)

I really feel bad for Jackson. I remember his first birthday and how much it seemed E&J absolutely adored him. I still can't believe how it changed instantly. As a mother myself, I just can't imagine what must have happened for Ellie to prioritize Calvin's emotional needs so much over Jackson's. A mother's heart is supposed to grow to accommodate the new baby... I feel like Ellie pushed Jackson away. Yes Jared seems closer to Jackson, but that won't make up for a crappy dynamic with his mother.

I just hate that he's been a "big boy" since the second Calvin was born. He's still so young, and shouldn't get treated like he's not still a little guy just because he's bigger than his brother! Calvin gets coddled like he's a special little baby still and he's much older than Jackson was when Ellie felt safe to ignore him because he was a "big kid."

Maybe this is all a good argument for why you shouldn't get pregnant when you still have a baby....

You see this in a ten minute vlog. I think you have to be family or see the family in real life to make this assumption.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk


I disagree. We've seen 10 minutes every day since Cal was born, and not just any 10 minutes, but the absolute best picture they can paint. Over time, you can get to know a Vlogger very well. Some of us know DB so well now we can even anticipate and predict big decisions they will make.

We saw what was expected of Jackson at a certain age, and again what they expected of Cal. Ellie herself has acknowledged treating Cal differently. Its not just assumption.

I encourage you to watch a couple of vlogs from before Cal was born, and then a couple from say a month after. Ellie's attitude towards Jackson is obvious. Even in only 10 minute a day increments.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10109
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10223 times
Been thanked: 45365 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:24 pm

tratra58 wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Sorry if this was already brought up but it just occurred to me: Why give Jackson a birthday present that both boys will equally use? Wouldn't it have been better suited as a Christmas present??

I don't think this is the first time they've done something like this too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have two kids close in age and same gender...this stuff happens.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk


I mean sure, I would understand if it was Jackson's present to go in Jackson's room and inevitably both boys would play with it. But it just seems a little weird to give a 3 year old a present in a common area and then to also talk about how much fun his brother is going to have with it, you know?

I'm not saying E+J are evil for giving Jackson (aka the boys) a play kitchen. I just think it's strange they chose to gift this for his birthday when it's equally a present for both of them, not really for Jackson :/


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:18 pm
Has thanked: 5069 times
Been thanked: 6018 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby millercoop » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:09 pm

So I'm kind of new to watching Ellie and some of her sister's families.. but I was curious about their relationship with their mom. It's weird right? They all seem like they're always trying to impress her and make everything perfect for her. Like they have to clean up before she comes over.. I just found that so weird. Is that a Mormon thing? Or just a Griffiths thing?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
millercoop
Amateur
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 1121 times
Been thanked: 275 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby menehune » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:32 pm

millercoop wrote:So I'm kind of new to watching Ellie and some of her sister's families.. but I was curious about their relationship with their mom. It's weird right? They all seem like they're always trying to impress her and make everything perfect for her. Like they have to clean up before she comes over.. I just found that so weird. Is that a Mormon thing? Or just a Griffiths thing?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I clean up before my mom comes over, but that's because I know she's a neat freak and I don't want to hear any comments :? I don't feel like I have to clean up though.

I've just joined the board, but I know there is a thread about Narcissism that I think had a discussion going about their mom. I'm sure you can find more opinions there. I agree its an odd dynamic and don't quite know what to make of it.
User avatar
menehune
Informer
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:22 pm
Has thanked: 274 times
Been thanked: 1742 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby shortstop » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:46 pm

I'm surprised Calvins turtle is covered up
shortstop
Gossiper
 
Posts: 813
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:38 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1301 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:57 pm

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170110/e7113848910982170627619ffe77ac21.png[/img]

Would it be too much to expect her to make a post about someone else for once and not include MY? I mean, sure it's her IG, but there are probably kinder words she could have said more Jackson specific.

And totally nitpicking here, but I truly hate that carpet. Both Bonnie and Ellie have grandma-like taste in some things.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10109
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10223 times
Been thanked: 45365 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby blahblahblahhh » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:24 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170110/e7113848910982170627619ffe77ac21.png[/img]

Would it be too much to expect her to make a post about someone else for once and not include MY? I mean, sure it's her IG, but there are probably kinder words she could have said more Jackson specific.

And totally nitpicking here, but I truly hate that carpet. Both Bonnie and Ellie have grandma-like taste in some things.


Yes! I despise that carpet. It reminds me of a hotel room. It doesn't look soft or homey at all.

Also, was her caption on Calvins birthday post longer? Seems like an awfully non descriptive thing to say on your toddlers birthday. Maybe I'm just a cheeseball but I know re-reading my kids birthday posts always make me cry.

And... Jackson isn't even looking at the camera. And Calvin is in the picture. I don't understand these people.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
Gossiper
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 628 times
Been thanked: 4163 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby crowmtmom78 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:24 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170110/e7113848910982170627619ffe77ac21.png[/img]

Would it be too much to expect her to make a post about someone else for once and not include MY? I mean, sure it's her IG, but there are probably kinder words she could have said more Jackson specific.

And totally nitpicking here, but I truly hate that carpet. Both Bonnie and Ellie have grandma-like taste in some things.

I had to laugh at what she wrote. "You changed my life ". How? For the good? For the bad? No sweet comments about what a good, sweet, imaginative boy he is.
You know what she did? She read on here that someone said that Jared posted a birthday picture and she hadn't, so she hurried up and did it. I can't wait to see what she will post for Calvin's birthday? She will probably do that one first thing in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
User avatar
crowmtmom78
Informer
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:53 am
Has thanked: 11615 times
Been thanked: 1693 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby blahblahblahhh » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:27 pm

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170110/5a10060a8380fa8f5f5abf722f3d76f0.png[/img]

I mean, this was just a random Calvin post. Not even a special occasion. And it seems like it actually came from a mom who is crazy about her kid. Jacksons birthday post sounds like it's from a relative who doesn't know what to say.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
Gossiper
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 628 times
Been thanked: 4163 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby crowmtmom78 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:33 pm

crowmtmom78 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170110/e7113848910982170627619ffe77ac21.png[/img]

Would it be too much to expect her to make a post about someone else for once and not include MY? I mean, sure it's her IG, but there are probably kinder words she could have said more Jackson specific.

And totally nitpicking here, but I truly hate that carpet. Both Bonnie and Ellie have grandma-like taste in some things.

I had to laugh at what she wrote. "You changed my life ". How? For the good? For the bad? No sweet comments about what a good, sweet, imaginative boy he is.
You know what she did? She read on here that someone said that Jared posted a birthday picture and she hadn't, so she hurried up and did it. I can't wait to see what she will post for Calvin's birthday? She will probably do that one first thing in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Image
Image
Went back to look. This is 2 of the 3 posts for Calvin....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
User avatar
crowmtmom78
Informer
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:53 am
Has thanked: 11615 times
Been thanked: 1693 times

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Postby blahblahblahhh » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Yeah I just went back to look and her captions aren't long, but he got 3 pictures. That actually look birthday related and only have Calvin in them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
Gossiper
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 628 times
Been thanked: 4163 times

PreviousNext

Return to Ellie and Jared

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jilliantaylor

  • Advertisement