• Advertisement

J Squared

J Squared

Postby Vincere » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:38 pm

This is the tread were we are so desperate we write fanfiction about Jared and Joel: J Squared.
Everyone posts a sentence/paragraph continuing from the previous one and we'll see where the story will lead.
The premise is: Jared loves Joel and he marries Ellie to be closer to him.

___

It was all over faster than he anticipated: Mr and Ms Mecham.

Standing next to it you could feel the mighty glory of the temple.
It's height was casting a shadow on the whole scene, while the cold wind was keeping Jared from sweating.
Finally out of the temple he was able to breath again, thinking if it was the right step and looking to his right thinking that he doesn't know the person who's hand he holds.
But Ellie was smiling, and so was her whole family witnessing the event.
He couldn't look her into the eyes, he was looking for someone else.
And there he was, blue eyed with a childish smile, Joel was holding Bonnie's hand and Jared clinched her hand squeezing Ellie's a little harder.
Jared was only hoping that their eyes would meet but it wasn't the case, and everything was moving faster than he wanted.
He smiled, knowing that this sacrifice was necessary and that he will feel the love at some point.

The day passed by and now he awakes next to his wife...
Vincere
Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: J Squared

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:43 pm

She turned to him and smiled. "Don't worry, honey. My mom said sex wasn't much fun. We'll get better at it and make lots of babies, and everything will be SO FUN!"
He nodded, not trusting his voice and went into the bathroom of their honeymoon suite. He looked at himself in the mirror and took deep gulping breaths. He could do this. It would be worth it.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Scar2016 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:33 am

While looking in the mirror he practiced mouthing the word 'Honey' several times. He tried to smile while doing this but couldn't manage to make the smile look natural. He decided to drop the smile bit and on returning to the boudoir asked Ellie ''Honey, what time are we meeting your sister and Joel (his voice cracked slightly with the mere excitement of saying his loved one's name out loud) for lunch today?'' (He'd somehow managed to persuade Ellie to agree to this lunch date the day after their wedding because, obviously in Jared's heart, Joel was who Jared had said all his vows to. He made a mental note to buy Ellie a $10,000 gift card for Lush Bath Bombs.)
~ ~ ~ :zz: I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee: ~ ~ ~
Scar2016
Gossiper

Postby Scar2016 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:08 am

Oops, I just realized I skipped over the wedding night, sorry Immom. Maybe one of us can do it as a flashback (because it was too traumatic for Jared lol) hence why we missed it out of the timeline proper? :)
Scar2016
Gossiper

Postby RecklessDisregard » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:39 am

The lunch date was everything he had hoped for, and more. Seeing Joel just an arm's length away in their booth at Texas Roadhouse was enough to give him butterflies in his stomach and simultaneously convince him that the marriage had been worthwhile after all. The world kept turning - Ellie and Bonnie chatted excitedly about cosmetics, but Jared's eyes were on Joel's hands as he competently cut into his 6 oz sirloin lunch special. It was so easy to forget the previous evening's marital trauma with Joel so close, smelling of Old Spice even through the scent of charred beef. Jared couldn't help but imagine squeezing Joel's bicep gently and staring into the endless blue pools of his eyes. He was certain it would all have gone so differently if his first time had been with his one true love. Joel would never have emasculated him, or asked if it was in yet, or told him to get on with it because The Bachelor started in 5 minutes. Joel also would have let him have his own plate at restaurants, he thought with irritation as Ellie swiped a bite of steak from his plate. Suddenly he realized everyone was staring at him expectantly. He assumed he'd been asked a question, but his mind had been elsewhere. He smiled his biggest smile, grabbed Ellie's hand, and said "wow, this is SO FUN! It's such a blessing that we're all family now!"
RecklessDisregard
Informer

Postby Scar2016 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:19 am

RecklessDisregard wrote:The lunch date was everything he had hoped for, and more. Seeing Joel just an arm's length away in their booth at Texas Roadhouse was enough to give him butterflies in his stomach and simultaneously convince him that the marriage had been worthwhile after all. The world kept turning - Ellie and Bonnie chatted excitedly about cosmetics, but Jared's eyes were on Joel's hands as he competently cut into his 6 oz sirloin lunch special. It was so easy to forget the previous evening's marital trauma with Joel so close, smelling of Old Spice even through the scent of charred beef. Jared couldn't help but imagine squeezing Joel's bicep gently and staring into the endless blue pools of his eyes. He was certain it would all have gone so differently if his first time had been with his one true love. Joel would never have emasculated him, or asked if it was in yet, or told him to get on with it because The Bachelor started in 5 minutes. Joel also would have let him have his own plate at restaurants, he thought with irritation as Ellie swiped a bite of steak from his plate. Suddenly he realized everyone was staring at him expectantly. He assumed he'd been asked a question, but his mind had been elsewhere. He smiled his biggest smile, grabbed Ellie's hand, and said "wow, this is SO FUN! It's such a blessing that we're all family now!"

Oh my, I laughed out loud! :D :D

Before Jared let go of Ellie's hand he made a mental note to buy some Old Spice for himself. That way, not only would he have a daily reminder of his true love, but when Joel finally realized he felt the same way and they could be together for the first time, Ellie would be void of any suspicion. Jared couldn't resist and so he bravely and slowly inched his booted foot under the table towards Joel's and the tip of his boot grazed Joel's manly shoe. The hand made leather manly shoe Bonnie gave Joel for Xmas. A tingle ran down Jared's spine as he whispered a silent thank you to Bonnie, for both those mighty fine shoes and for finding a man like Joel (for him).
Scar2016
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:52 am

Reckless, you rule!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby RecklessDisregard » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:50 pm

:D This is fun!
RecklessDisregard
Informer

Postby Cgl33 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:01 pm

Just then, Jared's daydreams of his life with Joel cane to an end when the waitress interrupted. "Here's your Dr. Pepper, miss." The waitress handed the drink to Ellie by mistake. Ellie loudly sighed and said, "excuse me, you..." without noticing that the waitress had already left the table. Jared exchanged glances with Bonnie because he knew what was about to happen. He thought, why couldn't I marry an easy going person like Joel? They'd laugh and sip their sodas while exchanging flirtatious glances. Jared felt his wallet to see how many bills he had. He knew he'd be stopping at Lush on the way home. This was not so fun.
Cgl33
Extreme Gossiper

Return to Ellie and Jared