• Advertisement

Proof They Read Here

Proof They Read Here

Postby Vincere » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:49 am

Six or so hours ago I posted this link to a YT video: https://youtu.be/D-rkpGNhth4
Where it showed Kevin and Ruby at chick fill a protesting gay marriage!

There were some allegations that Ellie might read here, so I posted it on her thread as well!
Now, if you click on the link you can see that it says: It has been removed by the user.

Conclusion
Either Ruby or Ellie or both read here and figure it out that it's bad business to be publicly homophobic so they took the video down!

Hi Ruby, Ellie or whatever!
PS: I saved a copy of the video! Muahahaha

Can't believe they fell for it!
Vincere
Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: Proof They Read Here

Postby WhatSheSaid » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:05 am

^^^You are clever!

It was a horrible video, hate dressed up as Americana at the mall. They ought to be ashamed of themselves.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Snootfullofhoneybees » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:11 am

Hi. Long time lurker first time posting. I need to see this video! As if I could dislike them anymore

Also is it possible that when you shared the link that someone commented on it bringing it to Thur attention? That seems more likely
Snootfullofhoneybees
Amateur

Postby Vincere » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:18 am

Snootfullofhoneybees wrote:Hi. Long time lurker first time posting. I need to see this video! As if I could dislike them anymore

Also is it possible that when you shared the link that someone commented on it bringing it to Thur attention? That seems more likely

The video was also posted also months ago and people commented on it and it wasn't taken down.
But when I reposted it, it was taken down in matter of hours.

When it was posted a long time ago it was posted only on Ruby's thread, which makes me think that Ellie saw it on her thread and alerted Ruby.
Or Ruby started reading recently but didn't read past material, unlikely since her threads are very short.

Yes, that's the "issue" with my plan, can't tell for certain who read it but it's too much of an coincidence to ignore it.
Vincere
Gossiper

Postby natalka81 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:05 am

This is really troubling. Thank you for posting the video (or at least trying to) I thought it was just me who couldn't see it. It seems maybe I wouldn't even want to! Ugh.
natalka81
Amateur

Postby minmouse » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:28 am

Oh they definitely read here! That is not a coincidence that it was taken down so quickly after you posted it. I've seen the video (was talked about before, maybe on Ruby's thread?). It is truly saddening. A whole slew of people lined up to support Chik Fil A because they are anti gay-marriage. It was a smart decision to take it down since it is horrible for their brand. But that's okay, it's pretty darn obvious they believe that everyone deserves happiness... if they are straight and especially if they are Mormon. :(
minmouse
Gossiper

Postby actuallydear » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:29 am

I saved the video months ago because I knew once they got bigger and it would be removed. Hateful twats.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby LydiaE » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:49 am

All of these family vloggers read here religiously. We're dealing with some deeply disturbed, egotistical people here. Pimping your kids out via YouTube for money has got to be worse even than parents who press their kids into a TV and/or movie career. These YouTube kids can't even find a safe haven within their own homes because they are broadcast along with their daily habits and even their bodies in various stages of undress.

I'm thoroughly convinced that two posters on these boards are either:
* the vloggers themselves or their families (they can't seem to form or keep friendships for the most part)
Or worse,
* strange fanatics/minions of one or more vloggers that are relaying this (public) information to the vloggers to gain some sort of favor in their eyes. You can tell because they're either devoted to the entire family or they seem to worship one vlogger but possess an almost irrational venom for another vlogger of the same family.

It's a very odd dynamic and definitely some meat for the DSM-VI!
LydiaE
Talker

Postby actuallydear » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:35 am

LydiaE wrote:All of these family vloggers read here religiously. We're dealing with some deeply disturbed, egotistical people here. Pimping your kids out via YouTube for money has got to be worse even than parents who press their kids into a TV and/or movie career. These YouTube kids can't even find a safe haven within their own homes because they are broadcast along with their daily habits and even their bodies in various stages of undress.

I'm thoroughly convinced that two posters on these boards are either:
* the vloggers themselves or their families (they can't seem to form or keep friendships for the most part)
Or worse,
* strange fanatics/minions of one or more vloggers that are relaying this (public) information to the vloggers to gain some sort of favor in their eyes. You can tell because they're either devoted to the entire family or they seem to worship one vlogger but possess an almost irrational venom for another vlogger of the same family.

It's a very odd dynamic and definitely some meat for the DSM-VI!

So... name names. Call it out.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby workfromhomemom » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:09 am

What was the account that sounded like Ellie and Jared taking turns talking? It asked about if we liked Ellen and the mom's view? I was pretty convinced it was them. Did the mods ever check that IP?
workfromhomemom
Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:28 am

workfromhomemom wrote:What was the account that sounded like Ellie and Jared taking turns talking? It asked about if we liked Ellen and the mom's view? I was pretty convinced it was them. Did the mods ever check that IP?

I don't believe they did.

Before anyone wants to throw more shade suggesting that I am Bonnie, let me point out that the mods HAVE actually done an ip check on me. They know all.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Sarai » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:29 am

That was the video that made me dislike Ruby. Thankfully you guys saved it.
You can delete the video, Ruby, but you're still a bigot and an asshole!
Sarai
Informer

Postby actuallydear » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:37 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:What was the account that sounded like Ellie and Jared taking turns talking? It asked about if we liked Ellen and the mom's view? I was pretty convinced it was them. Did the mods ever check that IP?

Before anyone wants to throw more shade suggesting that I am Bonnie, let me point out that the mods HAVE actually done an ip check on me. They know all.

you're not bonnie, lmfao. that is ridiculous.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby RootBeerFloatie » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:02 am

Eh, I'd argue that it's just as likely that someone left a really critical comment on the video, Ruby noticed the notification, and decided to take the whole thing down. It's not solid proof imo
RootBeerFloatie
True Gossiper

Postby Vincere » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:06 am

The IP thing is no longer so straightforward.
There is something called Virtual Private Network (VPN) that lets you change your IP and it's easily done and free with a Chrome extension.

Don't interpret this as an attack on HelloSweetie, it's just to let you know that IPs are not like fingertips.
Vincere
Gossiper

Postby Vincere » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:10 am

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Eh, I'd argue that it's just as likely that someone left a really critical comment on the video, Ruby noticed the notification, and decided to take the whole thing down. It's not solid proof imo

The video was on Kevin's YT account and as I mentioned above there were comments on it from a while ago when someone else first brought the video to our attention. If you look at EJ thread, recently I posted a screenshot of the comments of the video and you can see the timestamps: 5-6 months ago.
All his other videos on his account are up, if they are proud of their views, block the comment section and leave the video up!

Not denying the possibility he logged into his YT account and saw the comments and decided to delete it, it's just that it's too high of a coincidence to rule out that they actually saw us here talking about it and figure it out it will be a PR nightmare for them and will alienate some of their viewers.
Vincere
Gossiper

Postby shortchit » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:19 am

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Eh, I'd argue that it's just as likely that someone left a really critical comment on the video, Ruby noticed the notification, and decided to take the whole thing down. It's not solid proof imo

This. When I looked at the video yesterday, there was a comment posted "7 minutes ago" saying that their sponsors needed to be aware of that video because other vloggers had lost sponsorships because of their anti-gay views.
shortchit

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:24 am

Where can I watch the video?!?!!?
WheresMyCoffee
True Gossiper

Postby RootBeerFloatie » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:25 am

I definitely think it's possible that they saw it here, I just don't think it's undeniable proof and shouldn't be treated as such. They may have forgotten about the video until now, or didn't care before they got all these new sponsorships. Being anti-lgbt is a pr worst nightmare in this day and age, and their audience has now expanded beyond like minded folks.
RootBeerFloatie
True Gossiper

Postby Scar2016 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:32 am

^ That could be potentially conclusive.
~ ~ ~ :zz: I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee: ~ ~ ~
Scar2016
Gossiper

Postby Vincere » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:37 am

So he didn't delete the video when people were calling them bigots and homophobes in the comment section, but as soon as he hears that they might loose money he deletes it. In my opinion it's kinda worse :))

So their "values" mean nothing, they can be bought/changed with some money!
Vincere
Gossiper

Postby crew96 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:14 am

Can you upload the video to Dropbox or another cloud-type website so we can view?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crew96
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:26 am

actuallydear wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

you're not bonnie, lmfao. that is ridiculous.

Hear, hear.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby formerctfxcer » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:52 am

Someone needs to re upload it to YouTube so maybe some of their minions will see the light

formerctfxcer
Informer

Postby rdt1004 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:55 am

crew96 wrote:Can you upload the video to Dropbox or another cloud-type website so we can view?

I was just about to ask this. I still havent gotten a chance to watch it.
rdt1004
True Gossiper

Next

Return to Ellie and Jared