E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by staceymj »

Vincere wrote:These people are not friends.
None of them have morals, do not uphold any values and have no spine.
They are doing it just because it's good for the vlogs and they have too much money and free time.
Exactly, it's networking not friendship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maggie2017
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Maggie2017 »

Looks like the hashtag Ellie is using for this adventure is #girlstrip. I look at it and automatically think "girl, strip!" *snap*. Seems fitting for all of the swimsuits we will likely see! Haha
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

chachismemories1 wrote:3 days strong! Done hate watching. But I have a question are there ANY good moms/family vlogs out there?
Raising The Barrs! She's 28 and her and her husband have 3 children, she just had her 3rd, a boy about a month ago. I've been watching her since she was pregnant with Gavin, and she is so sweet. Her daughter Berkley is a dolllll. She's been making videos for over 6 years, and she hasn't blown up. She's got about 37K subscribers. She and her husband seem like they have their heads on straight. They built a house 2 years ago and it's very modest, not too big, nothing too fancy, and they live in Indiana. A few things about her bug me, but I like how she really does just seem to love being a mom, and really devotes time to raising her kids. Also like that she hasn't just churned out babies, seeing as they are YouTube gold and all.

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:
chachismemories1 wrote:3 days strong! Done hate watching. But I have a question are there ANY good moms/family vlogs out there?
Raising The Barrs! She's 28 and her and her husband have 3 children, she just had her 3rd, a boy about a month ago. I've been watching her since she was pregnant with Gavin, and she is so sweet. Her daughter Berkley is a dolllll. She's been making videos for over 6 years, and she hasn't blown up. She's got about 37K subscribers. She and her husband seem like they have their heads on straight. They built a house 2 years ago and it's very modest, not too big, nothing too fancy, and they live in Indiana. A few things about her bug me, but I like how she really does just seem to love being a mom, and really devotes time to raising her kids. Also like that she hasn't just churned out babies, seeing as they are YouTube gold and all.

Only thing that bugs me about her is. She doesn't follow through with her vlogs. Well and goes MIA from time to time.
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

HelloSweetie wrote:Did anyone just catch Jared's IG live? Penny is a typical puppy! Jumping up on the kids, trying to steal food, climbing on the furniture, sneaking out the open door. And Jackson looks SO HAPPY.

Other things to note... Calvin woke from his nap and was crying, so they definitely lock him in his room or he can't come out on his own. Penny has been trained to not go downstairs, and I don't think Jared wanted this out there. He looked really awkward and tense when Olivia showed up and started asking questions that were too revealing. He had to stop live streaming after she mentioned Penny was wandering around the front yard.

As expected, life is a lot more normal and a lot less perfect when they are live.
They've mentioned that penny is not allowed downstairs in the vlog. Can't be bothered to go back and find it but I definitely remember them saying it. Still... wish I'd seen the live show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

shortstop wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:

Only thing that bugs me about her is. She doesn't follow through with her vlogs. Well and goes MIA from time to time.
That bugs me about her too. If she wants subscribers and a following, she should keep her videos consistent.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
I like JHouse Vlogs. Also Mormons, but they don't live in Utah, they have real educations and the kids are REALLY smart and funny! I'd bet their 6-year-old daughter Elise has a higher IQ than Ellie!

Speaking of Ellie's IQ, the way she says her words is really annoying. Like for Meal she says Mill and that's how it sounds. Weird. I think she was pregnant with Calvin at the time. It was in her what's in Ellie's belly recipe vlogs where she makes chicken scampi. Says she and Jared get it all the time at Olive Garden but I've yet to see it on the menu. Course in our state that restaurant sucks...
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

PopTheButterfly wrote:
Well personally I think Cullen and Katie are better. I also like The Chick's Life, Sudden Kimpact, and It's The Bugg's Life (they're pregnant, live in FL, work for Disney, and a couple of months away from giving birth)

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Cullen and Katie are better. I cannot stand Sudden Kimpact though. When Heidi had her surprise home birth and made the drama over it wasn't the birth she wanted etc she lost me. And not only that her husband joined in. Ok you've experienced stillbirth with your first and then had a heathly baby girl at a birth center then your third couldn't wait for your plans and wanted to be born right then and there. They spread the drama out over several videos. It was redicoulous. It was very offensive because when they go to the birth center to reclaim that hour they act like so much was taken from them. When the majority of your audience are baby loss moms and some have yet to have their rainbow and your producing videos like that? They know their audience because they share their stories. They blame the EMTs for ruining their day. Um excuse me their just trying to help your daughter and save her life. It's sad because some moms forget to appriciate having a live birth after having their rainbows and subsiquent pregnancies.

For me it's been a little over 7 years when I lost my son. 19 months later we lost his sister. And to have to open up to the option of surrogacy is sad for me.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Vincere wrote:I can't stand how big of a deal Ellie makes that she goes to a holiday for a couple of days and leaves Jared and the kids alone.
She's acting like she is going to war and might not come back!
Ah, but she will be at war doncha know. ;)

With:
1)The food in the restaurants (she'll have to have her own plate and not share Jared's)
2)The social aspect (no Calvin to hid behind)
3)Her garments (the weather's shit so no parading around in her swimsuit)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

aral12 wrote:
Don't know if this is your style at all but I love the twobabymamas, they're an Australian same sex couple with 2 kids and ttc number 3. They're older than most YouTube parents with young kids and I find them hilarious. ATM they do weekly summary vlogs but are very active on fb etc as well. I also really like IVF mum vlogs, she's kiwi. I find most of the American family vloggers I watch I'm mostly dislike watching haha. {sorry everyone else for the off topic reply, OP you might be better off posting this in the members thread :) }

I kinda wish TBM had a thread here.
chachismemories1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chachismemories1 »

Sorry I made this so off topic:
Been looking into all your suggestions for new channels! Thanks so much! Watching Raising the Barrs-birth story!! O my gosh!!! What a crazy intense story!
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

staceybrax wrote:
Vincere wrote:These people are not friends.
None of them have morals, do not uphold any values and have no spine.
They are doing it just because it's good for the vlogs and they have too much money and free time.
Exactly, it's networking not friendship

While I think this is true, the more I learn about Aspyn through her "private" twitter account that was leaked the more I can see why Ellie would be drawn to her. Minus the distain for Mormons. Aspyn is uneducated, immature, rude to her viewers, starves herself, jokes about how having two boys in a row is her "worst nightmare," etc. She was too "stressed" to plan her own wedding, so she asked her mom to do it. But she's also so painfully unaware of her own immaturity, and apparently loves to joke about poking holes in condoms and forcing her husband to have a baby with her. :? That girl is straight up cray and I'm sure Ellie relates to all of it.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

chachismemories1 wrote:Sorry I made this so off topic:
Been looking into all your suggestions for new channels! Thanks so much! Watching Raising the Barrs-birth story!! O my gosh!!! What a crazy intense story!
They have a thread here called Armeadors.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

In the live stream yesterday Jared HAD to tell a story about how he recused Ellie from the driveway when she was heading to the airport. He was SO GLAD he bought the 4 wheeler. I expect today's vlog will be drama filled

He said Ellie texted him from the driveway to say she was stuck. How did she know he'd see the text right away? I'm probably nitpicking but that seemed very lazy and spoiled to me. Like she knew he would of course have his phone in him every second she's away from him.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Jackson had a diaper on when he was playing on the bed.

The friendships are so forced between everyone on the #girlstrip.

Joel went and bought a welder to fix Jareds snow plow. Jared is useless.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Omg Ellie's screaming in the WHOLE video

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

eab424 wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote:
Well personally I think Cullen and Katie are better. I also like The Chick's Life, Sudden Kimpact, and It's The Bugg's Life (they're pregnant, live in FL, work for Disney, and a couple of months away from giving birth)

Cullen and Katie are better. I cannot stand Sudden Kimpact though. When Heidi had her surprise home birth and made the drama over it wasn't the birth she wanted etc she lost me. And not only that her husband joined in. Ok you've experienced stillbirth with your first and then had a heathly baby girl at a birth center then your third couldn't wait for your plans and wanted to be born right then and there. They spread the drama out over several videos. It was redicoulous. It was very offensive because when they go to the birth center to reclaim that hour they act like so much was taken from them. When the majority of your audience are baby loss moms and some have yet to have their rainbow and your producing videos like that? They know their audience because they share their stories. They blame the EMTs for ruining their day. Um excuse me their just trying to help your daughter and save her life. It's sad because some moms forget to appriciate having a live birth after having their rainbows and subsiquent pregnancies.

For me it's been a little over 7 years when I lost my son. 19 months later we lost his sister. And to have to open up to the option of surrogacy is sad for me.
I read her birth vlog with Irene as more irritation with Ken. He thought he had time to get there and Heidi had to give birth in the bathroom while Rosalind was there and freaking out. I think after you give birth your hormones are very out of sorts for awhile and I think a lot of people tend to dramatize traumatic events for awhile. I'm guilty of doing that when I went in for surgery, but in my defense my doctor did think I had only 5 days til rupture of my gallbladder so I was in shock to hear that it was about to rupture. I have to admit her video talking about the birth was irritating to me because I felt she was being way to hard on Ken for being late, but I could understand her anger at him and his sadness at not being able to watch the birth and help assist. I usually give vloggers a few videos before I make the decision to unsubscribe. Everyone is different and they make different decisions I won't always agree with, but unless they're excessively annoying or being dumb then I don't unsubscribe. Just my opinion, you don't have to like what I do =]

malpal25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by malpal25 »

Good grief, why does Ellie have to scream so much?!

And these "friendships" look so forced.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I've given up watching E&J (for now). I have to ask about this trip though, if you don't mind. They are not near Missy and Bryan, right? Does it appear sponsored?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

eab424 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
I like JHouse Vlogs. Also Mormons, but they don't live in Utah, they have real educations and the kids are REALLY smart and funny! I'd bet their 6-year-old daughter Elise has a higher IQ than Ellie!

Speaking of Ellie's IQ, the way she says her words is really annoying. Like for Meal she says Mill and that's how it sounds. Weird. I think she was pregnant with Calvin at the time. It was in her what's in Ellie's belly recipe vlogs where she makes chicken scampi. Says she and Jared get it all the time at Olive Garden but I've yet to see it on the menu. Course in our state that restaurant sucks...
Alligator tears? They're called crocodile tears. And does she even know what that means? It means FAKE tears. So saying April had fake tears for leaving her family was pretty rude. And stupid.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”