E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

RecklessDisregard wrote:I feel like we're being trolled, lol. In today's vlog, Jackson is on the floor with Ellie's iPhone, talking on speakerphone to Grandma Griff about his gymnastics class. Then Calvin toddles into the frame and takes over, clutching at the phone and babbling. You can hear Jackson quietly say "No, Calvin" a few times, then Calvin disconnects the call. Ellie doesn't do anything to correct him, just seems amused by his antics and carries on talking about her stained couch or whatever.

I just don't get it. With little ones that age, every interaction is a teaching moment. And I can't even say she neglects to use those teaching moments - because she is (maybe inadvertently) teaching both boys that Cal is king of the Ice Palace.

Over a year ago, people here were questioning things Ellie said and did which implied that Calvin was "special" or maybe had a serious health issue that they just don't care to discuss on YT. More serious than torticollis or "reflux," I mean. Sometimes I still wonder about this. If I had a terminally ill child, it's true that I wouldn't want to spend the time I had with him correcting his behavior and such. It's really the only excuse I can think of for E+J's behavior. Yet there is no real indication that anything is seriously wrong. His energy levels are normal, he's a good eater, etc. He's a little small, but E+J are small people who make small babies. IDK, just something that crossed my mind.
If Ellie were the mother of a seriously ill child (through no fault of her own) then trust me, she would want the world to know!

I think she's just the mother of one special snowflake and one scapegoat.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by natalka81 »

E&J seem to have replied to every second comment or so on their vlog today. That seems very unusual to me...
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

HelloSweetie wrote:
RecklessDisregard wrote:I feel like we're being trolled, lol. In today's vlog, Jackson is on the floor with Ellie's iPhone, talking on speakerphone to Grandma Griff about his gymnastics class. Then Calvin toddles into the frame and takes over, clutching at the phone and babbling. You can hear Jackson quietly say "No, Calvin" a few times, then Calvin disconnects the call. Ellie doesn't do anything to correct him, just seems amused by his antics and carries on talking about her stained couch or whatever.

I just don't get it. With little ones that age, every interaction is a teaching moment. And I can't even say she neglects to use those teaching moments - because she is (maybe inadvertently) teaching both boys that Cal is king of the Ice Palace.

Over a year ago, people here were questioning things Ellie said and did which implied that Calvin was "special" or maybe had a serious health issue that they just don't care to discuss on YT. More serious than torticollis or "reflux," I mean. Sometimes I still wonder about this. If I had a terminally ill child, it's true that I wouldn't want to spend the time I had with him correcting his behavior and such. It's really the only excuse I can think of for E+J's behavior. Yet there is no real indication that anything is seriously wrong. His energy levels are normal, he's a good eater, etc. He's a little small, but E+J are small people who make small babies. IDK, just something that crossed my mind.
If Ellie were the mother of a seriously ill child (through no fault of her own) then trust me, she would want the world to know!

I think she's just the mother of one special snowflake and one scapegoat.
I agree. Textbook narcissism....

FAVORITISM & SCAPEGOATING

How Favoritism looks in the home

A parent systematically singles out one child for special gifts or attention which never get offered to their siblings.
A parent regularly withholds discipline or undesirable responsibilities such as chores from one child in the family.
A parent routinely speaks more positively to one child or about one child above the rest of their children.

What Scapegoating in the Home Looks Like

A parent who systematically singles out one child for blame when things go wrong in the family.
A parent who punishes one child more severely than their siblings.
A parent who assigns undesirable responsibilities and chores etc. to just one child in the family.
A parent who routinely speaks more negatively to or about one child in the family.
A parent who refuses to intervene or take notice when other siblings bully, hurt or abuse one child in the family.

From this website: http://outofthefog.website/top-100-trai ... favoritism
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

I. Can. Not. Stand. Ellie.

I know people hate the bumps but I would rather be forced to watch them over and over again then have to watch Ellie.

If it was one of the kids, or should I say Jackson, that ruined her couch she would be freaking out.

Also the whole vacuum scene was terrible. Absolutely terrible. Jackson will start acting out very soon if he hasn't already.

Sibling rivalry is normal, but they are feeding it but favoring Calvin so damn much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Of course she always has to defend herself and precious CAL. Why is it that Jackson's things are Jackson's & Calvins (mainly Cals) and Calvin's things are strictly his and Jackson can't play with them? If she's telling the truth, that doesn't excuse why she couldn't have told Calvin to share and let Jackson finish playing with it. Always getting his way. Also I like how it took her 21 hours to reply to this, and I'm sure she had many other replies in between but she had to prove her point.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Sorry - meant to post this yesterday! Directly after Jackson (under enemy control) gave Calvin the vacuum:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... f3a37e.jpg[/img]

His sweet little face breaks my heart. It reads, clear as day, how badly he wants his Mama's approval :/ bless his heart.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

On a happier note john and Joan one of the "winning" Ivf couples started injections.

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Sorry - meant to post this yesterday! Directly after Jackson (under enemy control) gave Calvin the vacuum:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... f3a37e.jpg[/img]

His sweet little face breaks my heart. It reads, clear as day, how badly he wants his Mama's approval :/ bless his heart.
Calvin was an absolute jerk after being given the vacuum too! He followed Jackson and started hitting his feet with the vacuum.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:

Of course she always has to defend herself and precious CAL. Why is it that Jackson's things are Jackson's & Calvins (mainly Cals) and Calvin's things are strictly his and Jackson can't play with them? If she's telling the truth, that doesn't excuse why she couldn't have told Calvin to share and let Jackson finish playing with it. Always getting his way. Also I like how it took her 21 hours to reply to this, and I'm sure she had many other replies in between but she had to prove her point.
Yikes...I would never think to ask her directly.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

tratra58 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:

Yeahhh...I don't really understand the point of that, honestly. I mean, I'm not assuming that person came from here, but it seems mighty suspicious considering it's been the topic of conversation for days. It just gives Ellie more "hater" fuel. She'll never admit fault.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

Was anyone startled by the thumbnail to their video yesterday? I saw it from across the room and it made me jump. Why is she crouched forward like that and why does she look so frightening? Why would he post that and why would she okay it?
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Pency wrote:
tratra58 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:

Yeahhh...I don't really understand the point of that, honestly. I mean, I'm not assuming that person came from here, but it seems mighty suspicious considering it's been the topic of conversation for days. It just gives Ellie more "hater" fuel. She'll never admit fault.
I'm sure it only makes her feel more high & mighty too, tbh. :?
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

Pency wrote:
tratra58 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:

All I can say is I feel bad for Jackson. He is a great preschooler and a child moms would enjoy watching grow up. I said this before, but his teachers and peers will also enjoy having him as a student and friend.
chachismemories1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chachismemories1 »

I love how every time they ask Jackson what he learned in preschool, he says "toys."
It's like it's his own way of exposing the truth that he's in daycare. Pretty sure if it was real preschool he would be sent home with papers and projects and they would show off what he's learning.
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

LydiaE wrote:Was anyone startled by the thumbnail to their video yesterday? I saw it from across the room and it made me jump. Why is she crouched forward like that and why does she look so frightening? Why would he post that and why would she okay it?
After seeing him vlog her on the toilet like it was cute or funny, I am no long surprised by the content Ellie approves. I think as long as it's about her, she's fine with it.

Most of the thumbnails are Ellie, and for the most part they are all pretty awful pics of her.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

chachismemories1 wrote:I love how every time they ask Jackson what he learned in preschool, he says "toys."
It's like it's his own way of exposing the truth that he's in daycare. Pretty sure if it was real preschool he would be sent home with papers and projects and they would show off what he's learning.
I sub at a high end daycare preschool and they send stuff home all the time.
Many times children don't tell you what they did because its their place.

carol_argentina
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by carol_argentina »

Who knew she would be that excited to get the million subs play button...

Guess it's because it also says "Jared" on there, and it's not all about her, huh?

imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

It's because Jared didn't make a speech about how awesome she is, a great mother, wife, etc and then shower her with bath bombs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

carol_argentina wrote:Who knew she would be that excited to get the million subs play button...

Guess it's because it also says "Jared" on there, and it's not all about her, huh?

No kidding! She acted like such a bitch in today's vlog.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So did Ellie or Jared even mention this? Guess not since it wasn't about Ellie or her precious family.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 108407.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”