Unread post by Vincere »

Title credit: Enchantedbybeautyy
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

As soon as Ellie caught Calvin in the mud mask, Jackson saw the reaction he was getting and he put his fingers and rubbed it on his head too. He tried to show Ellie, and she all but ignored him and went back to Cal. My heart breaks for him.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Idunnowhyimhere wrote:On Twitter Ellie says she "gives up" because Bonnie found a bracelet Jared got her and that Bonnie wins.... is she giving Bonnie her gift?! Lol am I just reading that wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk what she means by it either, but i think its funny that the boys got them matching bracelets for the trip, but then Jared had to make sure he got Ellie one to represent calvin (and not Jackson.. of course) so that she would have two compared to Bonnie's one. He knows Ellie has to one up everyone and that she would be pissed of she didn't get more than Bonnie. (Unless joel got bonnie more than one as well, but by the sounds of it, he didn't)

*carrying this over from the previous thread...*
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

nutbagmcgee wrote:As soon as Ellie caught Calvin in the mud mask, Jackson saw the reaction he was getting and he put his fingers and rubbed it on his head too. He tried to show Ellie, and she all but ignored him and went back to Cal. My heart breaks for him.
And of course, it's half naked Calvin in the thumbnail. SMH

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

lmmomSD wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:As soon as Ellie caught Calvin in the mud mask, Jackson saw the reaction he was getting and he put his fingers and rubbed it on his head too. He tried to show Ellie, and she all but ignored him and went back to Cal. My heart breaks for him.

THEY DID NOTHING WRONG!
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

lmmomSD wrote:

And I kinda feel like they made the mud a little darker in the thumbnail so it looks like it might be poop. As soon as I saw the thumbnail I thought "that better not be poop!" I skipped through the video just to find out what it was
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

can't wait to see ellie parade around in swimwear all the time so she doesn't have to wear her garments...
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

So it looks like it's Ellie, aspyn, Bonnie, Jinger and April

This will be reallllly interesting

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

calliepaige84 wrote:So it looks like it's Ellie, aspyn, Bonnie, Jinger and April

Prediction: April, Jinger and Bonnie will have a REALLY good time together. Aspyn and Ellie will seem lost without their men and will seem a bit more sullen.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:So it looks like it's Ellie, aspyn, Bonnie, Jinger and April

Prediction: April, Jinger and Bonnie will have a REALLY good time together. Aspyn and Ellie will seem lost without their men and will seem a bit more sullen.
so do we think they're meeting up with missy, or nah? because that's a mighty coincidence they'll all be in hawaii at the same time....
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Do we think the girls trip could also be sponsored through four seasons? Could explain why they are there at the same time i guess..

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Why the hell is Aspen going? She isn't a mom and is a real bitcharoony.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Did anyone just catch Jared's IG live? Penny is a typical puppy! Jumping up on the kids, trying to steal food, climbing on the furniture, sneaking out the open door. And Jackson looks SO HAPPY.

Other things to note... Calvin woke from his nap and was crying, so they definitely lock him in his room or he can't come out on his own. Penny has been trained to not go downstairs, and I don't think Jared wanted this out there. He looked really awkward and tense when Olivia showed up and started asking questions that were too revealing. He had to stop live streaming after she mentioned Penny was wandering around the front yard.

As expected, life is a lot more normal and a lot less perfect when they are live.
malpal25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by malpal25 »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Do we think the girls trip could also be sponsored through four seasons? Could explain why they are there at the same time i guess..

It seems like every trip that Aspyn goes on is sponsored. I wouldn't be surprised.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Didn't aspyn get outted for making fun of Mormons, talking about sex and making fun of subscribers on her private Twitter Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... ef218a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 620f86.jpg[/img]

chachismemories1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chachismemories1 »

3 days strong! Done hate watching. But I have a question are there ANY good moms/family vlogs out there?
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

chachismemories1 wrote:3 days strong! Done hate watching. But I have a question are there ANY good moms/family vlogs out there?
Don't know if this is your style at all but I love the twobabymamas, they're an Australian same sex couple with 2 kids and ttc number 3. They're older than most YouTube parents with young kids and I find them hilarious. ATM they do weekly summary vlogs but are very active on fb etc as well. I also really like IVF mum vlogs, she's kiwi. I find most of the American family vloggers I watch I'm mostly dislike watching haha. {sorry everyone else for the off topic reply, OP you might be better off posting this in the members thread :) }

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

chachismemories1 wrote:3 days strong! Done hate watching. But I have a question are there ANY good moms/family vlogs out there?
Well personally I think Cullen and Katie are better. I also like The Chick's Life, Sudden Kimpact, and It's The Bugg's Life (they're pregnant, live in FL, work for Disney, and a couple of months away from giving birth)

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

I really like Life with Beans, they are an Australian family with 6 kids under 4 (3 singletons, and triplets). It's refreshing to see a family feed their children healthy food, and the children are well adjusted and intelligent.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I like JHouse Vlogs. Also Mormons, but they don't live in Utah, they have real educations and the kids are REALLY smart and funny! I'd bet their 6-year-old daughter Elise has a higher IQ than Ellie!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”