E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by Scar2016 »

^ Sheesh. When does a Botox injection = surgery. Did they actually use the word 'surgery?'
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Scar2016 wrote:^ Sheesh. When does a Botox injection = surgery. Did they actually use the word 'surgery?'
This is the vlog where they finally addressed his neck issue. (The brace had been vlogged accidentally a few times and people had started asking about it).

In the days after this vlog they definitely made it sounds like Cal would need people's thoughts and prayers, which the minions gladly gave! I don't believe they have ever revealed it was just a Botox Injection, for all the minions know he some form of "corrective surgery" and is supposed to be cured.

https://youtu.be/f0GgnYBWXZQ
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:^ Sheesh. When does a Botox injection = surgery. Did they actually use the word 'surgery?'
This is the vlog where they finally addressed his neck issue. (The brace had been vlogged accidentally a few times and people had started asking about it).

In the days after this vlog they definitely made it sounds like Cal would need people's thoughts and prayers, which the minions gladly gave! I don't believe they have ever revealed it was just a Botox Injection, for all the minions know he some form of "corrective surgery" and is supposed to be cured.
I remember that vlog and the vagueness Jared eschewed. He said the word 'procedure' which is vague terminology obviously. Was the Botox injection/s treatment supposition in light of that?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JFC Ellie, why is it 'cute' that you're kid is 'not very happy.' The narcissistic pleasure gained from someone else's pain, let alone your own child is a grotesque spectacle but hey, rock on with kidses number three.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Scar2016 wrote:JFC Ellie, why is it 'cute' that you're kid is 'not very happy.' The narcissistic pleasure gained from someone else's pain, let alone your own child is a grotesque spectacle but hey, rock on with kidses number three.
Growing Up Griffiths! Bonnie is the same. I swear someone said Jennifer was the same in an old video. I can imagine Ruby is the same too. Julie seems normal from the little I've seen of her. The rest are little space cadets from Planet My Way or the Highway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
claireprairie123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by claireprairie123 »

Calvin definitely has some of the facial asymmetry that correlates to the torticollis. I noticed it in that one vlog where he was on the ATV/4 Wheeler thing, but his muscles are substantially stronger on one side of his face than the other. He has a very crooked smile, which is not meant to nit pick a childs looks at all, just that it very much looks like the issues is unresolved and they he may very well have lasting effects from it.
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

Ellie bought Calving a new outfit just so she could take a cute IG pic, yet Jackson has the same few outfits :?

Jared had to post a pic too. They are trying really hard to promote this kid. I wonder if it's because they feel like they still have to sell people on him, or if it's because they think he's the moneymaker?

Or because he was born into Ellie's likeness and is therefor a gift to us all ;)
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Ellie is such a bitch. Calvin can scream and shriek and she will give him anything he wants, but sweet Jackson can't have a sticker that his gymnastics teacher gave him because he walked too slowly when she called him over??

She's the worst.
summerlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by summerlee »

You know what, I kind of see her point. Maybe it wasn't the best way to go about it buy HEY, at least she values raising polite children, who will likely be a lot more well-rounded and have manners, unlike the DB kids.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

summerlee wrote:You know what, I kind of see her point. Maybe it wasn't the best way to go about it buy HEY, at least she values raising polite children, who will likely be a lot more well-rounded and have manners, unlike the DB kids.
I get the point, too, it just irks me so much that the kids are held to different standards. Plus, unless she described it poorly, it doesn't sound like he did anything that bad. He walked a little too slowly when the teacher called him over.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Jacksons face in the car after the sticker-incident is priceless, omg.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

summerlee wrote:You know what, I kind of see her point. Maybe it wasn't the best way to go about it buy HEY, at least she values raising polite children, who will likely be a lot more well-rounded and have manners, unlike the DB kids.
But she doesn't value raising polite children. She herself is rude, and she lets Calvin behave in whichever way he'd like.

I agree with wanting to teach your children to be polite, but this isn't about that IMO, it's about maintaining control over Jackson.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

By the way, has anyone else seen the IG stories Ellie had down lately with Penny? Any time she goes to take a clip Penny is either gabbing one of the kids' toys, or getting into (or trying to) the kids' food despite Ellie trying to correct her. She's hitting that 6 month stubborn stage that causes a lot of dogs to end up in shelters. I'm calling it now... that dog is going to start spending more time outside as soon as that fence is built!
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

phie20 wrote:Jacksons face in the car after the sticker-incident is priceless, omg.
I mentioned several pages back that Jackson's got Ellie's number, as much as Boston's got Bonnie's and I don't think either of their mothers have a clue how emotionally switched on their sons are.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

That rug is gonna look so gross in two days.
you can call me kath.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

The sticker situation was utterly ridiculous. I relished in hearing Jackson backsassing Ellie saying, "I did!" when she said he didn't listen. He is 3 years old FFS. To not let a 3 year old have a sticker just for not paying attention twice in a gymnastics class is not good parenting imo. It's one thing to teach your kids to behave, but she holds him to completely unrealistic standards. The class is an hour long, and she expects him to be 100% attentive the ENTIRE time? That's insane. The most sickening part is, she thinks she's the world's best parent for that little scene that was "so hard to do". It makes me so irritated. I'm not even going to get into how the situation would've played out if it were Calvin. *rolling my eyes into oblivion*

OT, but I thought the choice of a light colored rug under a kitchen table that 2 children under the age of 4 eat at was um....brave, to say the least. Not to mention, it's right in front of the door that Ellie has complained about Penny coming through with muddy/dirty paws. Sure, it looks nice, but so impractical. She's just begging to have that thing stained. Or...maybe that's what she wants, that way she can casually plug some more cleaning products. (I had to chuckle at the vlog the other day when she said "people always ask me how I keep the boyses clothes clean"....uh what? Sure they do. Lol, so dumb.)
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

Poor Jackson. He had a rough day. That wasn't a happy face on Jackson which is rare to see and it was a bit different watching Ellie smiling and said "he's not very happy, it's cute" when asking if he was her buddy.
I don't get how a toddler walking slowly towards a teacher is not following directions and a group of three year olds expectations that they wouldn't always listen is not unreasonable. I think the part that bothers me too was Jackson was singled out to not receive a sticker and I don't know if a sticker symbolizes "perfect" behavior during a class which is not possible at this age. Shame on Ellie.

I don't get why they put Calvin in a bed instead of keeping him the crib. I am guessing he will be up every night which will soon get old.

Do you think there is anything to showing Jackson more in a negative image and Calvin as the "cute" one?
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

HelloSweetie wrote:By the way, has anyone else seen the IG stories Ellie had down lately with Penny? Any time she goes to take a clip Penny is either gabbing one of the kids' toys, or getting into (or trying to) the kids' food despite Ellie trying to correct her. She's hitting that 6 month stubborn stage that causes a lot of dogs to end up in shelters. I'm calling it now... that dog is going to start spending more time outside as soon as that fence is built!
I heard Jared saying something about the dog shedding...Penny is doomed to the outdoors like you said when the fence is in.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I knew the shedding would be a problem with Ellie. If they didn't want a dog that shed they should have gotten a different breed. Labs are known for shedding.

And poor Jackson looked so sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

tratra58 wrote:
Do you think there is anything to showing Jackson more in a negative image and Calvin as the "cute" one?
It's quite common for Narcissist parents to have a golden child and a scapegoat child.

Just saying...

Return to “Ellie and Jared”