E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

hellomydolly
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by hellomydolly »

littlebaby wrote:I truly have never cared about anything less than I care about Jared's separate footage when they're away from each other. Every single time I skip over his parts. I definitely watch for the kids and in general I prefer Ellie over Jared. Still not the biggest fan of her, but she's more interesting to watch (interesting as in i feel like I'm conducting a psychological study on her every time I watch a vlog).

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Same! I always skip over Jared's parts, I just want to see the kids and the home life. Jared is super boring on his own and I couldn't care less what guys do when they hang out.
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:Ellie's Tom Ford foundation is 82 FREAKING DOLLARS!!! I say quit buying that shit, it's not doing anything for her face and a cheaper foundation would work the same, if not better. The way these idiots blow money is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tom Ford is an expensive brand and I think for certain things if you're a beauty addict it's justifiable. However, that light weight foundation is not. She can probably find a BB cream at the drugstore for a tenth of the price that gives the same lightweight results that she loves haha
cringeworthy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cringeworthy »

Things I am sick of seeing....

Ellie in a Robe
Ellie's nasty herpe in the middle of her lip
Eating "snacks" in bed

Is is just me or have the last few vlogs been terribly annoying - more so than usual.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Ellis looks ridiculous in her robe. Its the middle of the day! she was dressed quite nicely until Jared came home, why do you need to be in your robe in the middle of the day!? Get some yoga pants or something.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

cringeworthy wrote:Things I am sick of seeing....

Ellie in a Robe
Ellie's nasty herpe in the middle of her lip
Eating "snacks" in bed

Is is just me or have the last few vlogs been terribly annoying - more so than usual.
Nope, I agree. My list includes a future generation of kids with cold sores since mom can't refrain from kissing them during an outbreak. I disliked Ryan's messy house and it looks like a fixer upper so it was hard to watch that part. Her parents use to play who they could get to cry first....why would you do this.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

So now Jackson has to EARN his toys? Ah, I see. :|
you can call me kath.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

I love Jacksons little attitude :D

And I'm shocked they don't have a ball. Like, come on... a ball.

And can we just talk about Ellie putting Calvin down to run to Jared and he goes right back to her. WHAT THE HELL.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Yes, as tratra mentioned, Ellie's parents used to play "who can we get to cry first" at Sunday dinners? Excuse my language...but seriously...what the fuck.

Also thought it was weird how, even when they're playing around "having fun", Calvin still has to whine and cry because Ellie's not holding him?? Maybe he was tired, or not feeling good, or whatever, I don't know - that just seems like some serious separation anxiety/unhealthy behavior. They were all in the same room together. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

On a side note: I think we need to make a thread to start keeping track of all of the times Ellie is an asshole to Jackson.

Earlier in the vlog when she says, "Oh, so when I talk you talk and when I stop you stop, is that how this works" or something along those lines, I wanted to smack her. Oh the passive aggression. 3 year olds don't understand sarcasm Ellie, you idiot. And then at 13:57 the way she says "Move Jackson or I'm going to run you over" sounds so freaking harsh and intense. I'm not saying she's a horrible mother for jokingly saying that, but, I don't know, you have to hear it for yourself and be the judge. The tone in her voice sounds anything but motherly to me. I don't want to make it seem more dramatic than it actually was, and I may be nitpicking, but that just seemed /off/ to say the least.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

phie20 wrote:I love Jacksons little attitude :D

And I'm shocked they don't have a ball. Like, come on... a ball.

Pretty ironic when you consider the big deal she made at Walmart over needing to find where the balls were. Who makes that big of a fuss over finding a ball for their kid to play with while shopping and then doesn't spend the $1 to buy it for them?

Poor Jackson.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Makes $50k a month, yet Ellie can't buy her kid an actual pair of boots....

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... df7df1.jpg[/img]
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

When Jackson was painting the planes, he looked miserable. The look on his face broke my heart.

I've never seen a three year old look that sad while painting. What the fuck is going on in that house?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook, and I immediately thought of Ellie and her "monetary success means God is happy with us" mentality. Which actually goes directly against what Jesus preached. He said things like "you can only serve one master" and "don't build up treasure on Earth because where your treasure is, there will your heart be". I don't understand how their church can tell them that monetary success makes them more spiritual. What about "it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven"? I just don't get it. At all.
I'm no Bible thumper-- I don't even go to church. But my parents did, and this is how they tried to teach me. http://tosavealife.com/relationships/th ... op-saying/

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

lmmomSD wrote: I don't understand how their church can tell them that monetary success makes them more spiritual.

That's because the church is a business, it's exactly the same slogan "use this product the be happier/more beautiful etc".
Reading the ex-mormon reddit there are people asking if they could join the church if they would not tithe, and the answer was NO! What kind of church is that where you have to pay to reach God?

LDS is simply a pyramid scheme.
And EJ and Co are simply pawns brainwashed into the cult.
The more money EJ makes, more money the church gets, of course they would encourage their members to be wealthy.
The leaders in LDS make around 120k/year [1] while "followers" donate their time for free to the church instead of volunteering for real causes.

What Church has a freaking MALL?
Not even Catholics who are 1.2 billion don't have a mall, and a cult with estimated 15mil members worldwide has one.

[1] https://www.reddit.com/r/exmormon/comme ... formation/
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Vincere wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: I don't understand how their church can tell them that monetary success makes them more spiritual.

That's because the church is a business, it's exactly the same slogan "use this product the be happier/more beautiful etc".
Reading the ex-mormon reddit there are people asking if they could join the church if they would not tithe, and the answer was NO! What kind of church is that where you have to pay to reach God?

The more money EJ makes, more money the church gets, of course they would encourage their members to be wealthy.
The leaders in LDS make around 120k/year [1] while "followers" donate their time for free to the church instead of volunteering for real causes.

Not even Catholics who are 1.2 billion don't have a mall, and a cult with estimated 15mil members worldwide has one.

I'm with you, the Ex-Mo Reddit is fascinating. I mentioned it here before and no one really looked into it, but it explains SO MUCH.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Does anyone think Ellie and Jared spank as a form of discipline?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

whys0seri0us wrote:Does anyone think Ellie and Jared spank as a form of discipline?

If Jennifer spanked then 100% Ellie does. It's not my style, but I don't judge those that do UNLESS something else in the relationship indicates to me it's causing emotional damage. (One or two pats on the bottom as the kid runs away I might side-eye, but I wouldn't suspect abuse or anything).

That said, something with Jackson and Ellie is off, but I don't think it's as a result of spanking, but instead manipulation. Whatever it is, I don't think any form of spanking from her would be considered "healthy" given their lack of connection to eachother. It would only damage him further.

I can't imagine her ever spamming Calvin though. Which makes it so much worse if she does Jackson...
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

HelloSweetie wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:Does anyone think Ellie and Jared spank as a form of discipline?

If Jennifer spanked then 100% Ellie does. It's not my style, but I don't judge those that do UNLESS something else in the relationship indicates to me it's causing emotional damage.

Something with Jackson and Ellie is off, but I don't think it's as a result of spanking, but instead manipulation. Whatever it is, I don't think any form of spanking from her would be considered "healthy" given their lack of connection to eachother. It would only damage him further.

I can't imagine her ever spamming Calvin though. Which makes it so much worse if she does Jackson...
Did Jennifer? I don't remember ever hearing about it.

And that makes me so sad. I don't spank. Never have, never will. I don't necessarily judge a parent who does, but I'll give the side eye.

Ellie and Jacksons relationship is definitely very very strained and weird though I agree. Ellie creeps me out so much.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I only spanked (and I am talking a quick swat on the hand, or on the bum which was padded with diapers) when a kid did something that was downright dangerous like trying to turn on the stove. As a mandated reporter, I was super careful though. Because hitting hard enough to leave a red mark is considered abuse, and with little kids, it's really easy to leave a red mark! It wouldn't surprise me at all if Jennifer spanked. She just seems like the type. I used to babysit for this family that left me with a wooden spoon and told me to use that if the kids misbehaved. I never could. I can't imagine Ellie ever spanking precious Calvin.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:I only spanked (and I am talking a quick swat on the hand, or on the bum which was padded with diapers) when a kid did something that was downright dangerous like trying to turn on the stove. As a mandated reporter, I was super careful though. Because hitting hard enough to leave a red mark is considered abuse, and with little kids, it's really easy to leave a red mark! It wouldn't surprise me at all if Jennifer spanked. She just seems like the type. I used to babysit for this family that left me with a wooden spoon and told me to use that if the kids misbehaved. I never could. I can't imagine Ellie ever spanking precious Calvin.

Spanking like you described is pretty much what I was talking about when I said I wouldn't judge. I agree, anything harder is abuse, and likely more about the parent's anger than behaviour modification.

Giving it more thought though, it kinda breaks my heart to think of Jared spanking Jackson too, and they do have an apparent connection Image. I don't think Jackson is so strong willed that speaking to him wouldn't be as effective and less damaging.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Vincere wrote:

I'm with you, the Ex-Mo Reddit is fascinating. I mentioned it here before and no one really looked into it, but it explains SO MUCH.
I'll have to check it out. My very best friend in high school was Mormon (she's SO not these days) and I spent a lot of time hanging around them, but they knew I wasn't converting so they didn't talk about the faith that much. That is actually a really good point about the church making more money if the members are wealthy.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”