Pamerfish
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aaron and Rylie - Grant Recipients

Unread post by Pamerfish »

I noticed they didn't have a page.
What do you guys think so far? I kind of like them, but I will say they have a very E&J feel to them (i.e. over the top loud and excited for no reason)
I'm also wondering if they will bow down forever to E&J for "giving them" a baby. In their new vlog, they mentioned that Ellie is definitely invited to the baby shower, but the tone implied that Ellie and Jared are welcome to whatever they would care to ask of them.
Thoughts?
Kjr123
Talker
Talker

Re: Aaron and Rylie - Grant Recipients

Unread post by Kjr123 »

I don't mind them. Aaron creeps me out a bit, but most youtubers who are loud and obnoxious do. (Shay, jared, DB dude)
Pamerfish
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Pamerfish »

Yeah, they seem sweet sor far, but so were a lot of vloggers when they first started. Aaron does give off a bit of a creepy vibe though, I agree. I feel like they are going to become close "buddies" with E&J after the baby is born, especially if they have a girl. I can see it now: Ellie and the baby in every vlog, jared making plans for everyone without permission, Ellie "jokingly" demanding to be the godmother...
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

No, just no. The guy is loud, obnoxious and possibly in the closet.
jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

These people wouldn't even be on your radar if they didn't get the grant.
I can understand people's dislike of E&J, but seriously why hate on couples who have had a good thing happen to them, just because the people who helped the good thing happen are people you dislike? SMH
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

I think they choose them because Rylie reminds me a lot of Ellie. She looks like she could be a relative, she probably saw herself in them.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

They just posted a photo on Instagram! Baby Declan is HERE! Born today - Friday, October 27!
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

So excited for Aaron and Rylie that they finally have their little miracle in their arms!

However get ready for Ellie and Jared to gloat in an upcoming vlog about how THEY are the reason that baby is here, despite the fact that they probably monetized all the finalists' submitted videos during the voting period (though they told viewers they WEREN'T) and probably made enough to fund that grant just from the views. And I would be shocked if they mention the other 6 people who funded the additional grants so that all the finalists would receive one.

Yes, it's a big deal that a baby is now here and a couple who struggled with infertility not only had their IVF cycle paid for by a donor...but here they go starting to toot their own horn and pat themselves on the back on the camera.

I bet Ellie is seething that someone that got their miracle baby before her.

Still really bothered me how they treated going to Aaron and Rylie's baby shower as a celebrity appearance and more like doing them a favor by being there than actually going and genuinely being their friends as they claim to be.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”