E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

Unread post by Caisflame »

Sorry to be so random and off topic, but does anyone know where I can find the ivf submission videos that won? I was looking for two in particular. One couple I can't remember their names but their submission was very funny, and Joan and John's. I don't see it on their channel and have searched for it. Were they deleted?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:While we are on the subject of things hat are different with delivery....

It seems that the hospital Ellie and Bonnie delivered at has a nursery the babies can go to so you can have a break. They stay in the room with their moms/dads here now (unless there is an issue). Is this still common in the US?
I had my daughter 21 years ago, so I am out of date. But they would take her if I asked them to. But at the Navy hospital, it was mandatory "rooming in", and I had to beg the nursery to take my son so I could shower. They definitely wouldn't take him just so I could have a break. And I was in an 8 bed open ward with 7 other women who had just given birth and their babies. It was LOUD. And my husband was a relatively high ranking officer! It sucked. I guess it depends on the hospital.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I have given birth twice in the same hospital 3.5 years ago and 1.5 years ago. With my first son they never offered the nursery. He was a very chill and easy baby though. With my second I didn't get an ounce of sleep both nights in the hospital because all he did was scream. (Yes colic straight out of the womb :() they practically begged me to let them take him to the nursery. I refused because I was nursing and paranoid for some reason they would give him a bottle or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I have given birth twice in the same hospital 3.5 years ago and 1.5 years ago. With my first son they never offered the nursery. He was a very chill and easy baby though. With my second I didn't get an ounce of sleep both nights in the hospital because all he did was scream. (Yes colic straight out of the womb :() they practically begged me to let them take him to the nursery. I refused because I was nursing and paranoid for some reason they would give him a bottle or something.

I was going to say that is one downside to not allowing babies to go to the nursery at all. The baby in the room next to us screamed ALL night the first night we were there lol

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

start-the-fire wrote:Really? You've never met such a tender​ kiddo? What about your first-born son?!Image

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
That kid looks a turtle.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

twomommies wrote:
start-the-fire wrote:Really? You've never met such a tender​ kiddo? What about your first-born son?!Image

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
That kid looks a turtle.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
They call him a turtle all the time. Ellie probably loves him the most because he is the most unfortunate. She even retweeted someone that was poking fun at his buck teeth. I still like him and feel bad for him. I would feel bad for anyone who had to have Ellie as a mother...

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Why are we still talking about this imaginary baby?!?

lol any way, how sad is it that they're are making this all out to be so much more science than romance. Honestly it seems like a chore for them. They are desperately trying to get pregnant asap and it's sad that they can't be intimate in a romantic setting. For me those times of trying for a baby were very special. Not knowing what would happen but just knowing what possibly could be.

Poor Jared. It's just a chore. Honestly if they get pregnant I pray they don't miscarry. I would hate to see them use their miscarried baby to make more $$$$$$$

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

alym0326 wrote:I'm not as educated on the matter as most of you ladies, I was diagnosed with PCOS in December after tracking my cycles with ranged from 29-55 days. The only information I have is what I've looked up myself and 1 20 minute appointment with an endocrinologist. Within that appointment he implied that with PCOS, losing weight and going on birth control can have a very good impact on your PCOS and while it can't be cured per say, can make it better- I've also heard that for some women with PCOS - they have a much easier time getting pregnant the second time around. Is it possible that she truly did have PCOS (which I'm iffy on considering it can't be diagnosed through ultrasound) which is why they had to take medication to conceive Jackson, but being on birth control after Calvin, losing a crap ton of weight (an unhealthy amount) would likely make it easier for her to get pregnant this time around?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong and it's incredibly unlikely!!! I'm just going off of my doctor telling me what can make it better.

Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

Calvins forehead seems very wide, then the rest of his face isn't. I don't know how to explain it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”