I'm New, My Observances

Designer Gal
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I'm New, My Observances

Unread post by Designer Gal »

This is my first time posting here. I just discovered this board a couple of days ago. Bear with me because my first post will be long as I vent,LOL! I also may reply a lot on others posts until I catch up. So...I have been watching E&J since when she was pregnant with Calvin, but have also went back and watched older ones too. I unsubscribed recently because I was so very tired of them not showing the kids hardly at all anymore. It's all about them. Who wants to watch adults who are essentially strangers to us go through their day. But kids are another story. Almost everyone loves to watch kids be cute, whether they know them or not. That's the only reason I watched. Going back to how I found their chanel...well, I had no idea that families vlogged their life until I accidentally saw one of their videos. I was watching a music video one day and saw on the side a suggestion of a video and it was titled "Babies First Christmas". I have no idea how that correlated with the music video I was watching, LOL, but oh well, the video preview looked so cute I had to watch. I then noticed other suggestions and noticed it was the same family with this adorable baby! It took me a little while to realize they did this daily. Since everyone in my family was grown up, I thought it was fun to watch other babies since I miss that. It was good for awhile, although I noticed some strange behavior with Ellie and thought Jared was way too loud. For the last few months, I started forwarding through some of the boring crap, especially big mouth Jared, but it got to be less and less of the kids and wasn't worth forwarding through anymore. Plus I got tired of watching some real stupid and dangerous crap and I wasn't about to watch them and reward them with views. While I have a LOT of negative things to say about E&J, I think it's downright sick to say bad things about a kid and I have seen that here. I hope whoever says those things has and never will have any of their own kids. It's a special kind of evil to pick on a kid. I don't mean just point some things out, but to call a kid ugly is being a bully and is downright twisted!

Anyway, I have come to the obvious conclusion that these people aren't very smart and here's some reasons why:

- Calvin's supposedly had acid reflux and Jared had him upside down a lot and they never lifted the head of his mattress. I have acid reflux and even with
medicine, there are some things you just should not do, and being upside down and laying flat is bad.
- Jared tickles them a lot to the point of torture because they couldn't breath.
- They let them eat popcorn.
- They let them play near and actually ON the stairs.
- When they both were real real young, they let them climb metal stairs to the slide without them holding at least their hand, plus the metal jungle gym.
- Jackson's bedroom is in the basement, while Jared's office is upstairs. It should be Jackson's room. I would NEVER have young children sleeping on a
different floor than me. FIRE anyone? Jackson wouldn't know what to do. Plus how scary to be in a basement while everyone else is upstairs. Plus what
about a break in?!
- They let them play by themselves in the basement and Calvin still puts things in his mouth that he shouldn't.
- They have no safety plug covers for the outlets. And since the kids are alone a lot, it's a must.
- They have no safety gate on the stairs. When they first moved in (Sept.-Oct. 2016), Calvin was still young enough to need one. Hell, they still need it because
they teach their kids the steps are a playground.
- They don't put helmets on them when they should.
- They quite often don't dress them appropriately for the weather.

Here's some observances on Ellie:

- Ellie ignores her nieces and nephews a lot when they call her name.
- When Calvin was a baby, Cody wanted to hold him and Ellie said to him, in a snobby way, "not now" and had a very dismissive attitude toward him. She
wasn't doing anything special with Calvin, just holding him. She could have let Cody hold him. And Jared was still recording her for a minute after that and
she had the smuggest look on her face, as if she hated Cody or something. It was disgusting!
- I see people always saying how pretty Ellie is. Sorry, but I don't think she's very pretty. Even with makeup on she passes as average. Without makeup,
UGGH! Her nose is too long. It's as if someone took a normal nose and squished it out and down. Her lips are very thin. To make matters worse, she wears
dark or bright lipstick, which makes them look even smaller. I thought she went to beauty school. She should know better. Her skin is atrocious most of the
time. She always has cold sores. Geez, do a Google search Ellie and try to figure out why you keep getting them or go to the doctor. Her teeth are huge,
which she gets from her dad. Braces wouldn't help that; she had them. If her parents had a clue, this probably could have been fixed when she was about
in late elementary school before it was too "set". Her whole upper mouth/jaw juts out and over the lower mouth/jaw and there are devices for that if you do it
when you are young. If you get to her age, now probably only reconstructive surgery would help. Calvin will have the same problem; it already shows. But
they won't do anything about it. Look how long it took them to do anything about the poor babies neck. I am not picking on Calvin like others, just pointing
out that I hope he has it fixed for HIS sake. I actually think he's adorable. I don't think he's whiny like some think. If he is, it's not his fault, he's a baby.
Now I wouldn't pick on looks (Ellie) normally, but since she thinks her shit doesn't stink, the gloves are off.
- I can't STAND the way she says kids...kidses. Jesus! Everyone has told her that's incorrect but she keeps doing it.
- How about when she was in Hawaii. She was upset because she asked some people if they mind if her and her friends sit there. She was mad because the girl
wasn't overly receptive. She wasn't mean either though. Ellie said the girl said yeah, but just not in an overly exited way. I guess she shrugged her shoulders.
God forbid everyone doesn't bow down to queen Ellie. The girl was probably wondering why she was asking anyway because it was a public beach, you don't
have to ask, so she just say yeah and shrugged her shoulders.
- And what about those two times, back at their last apartment, when Jared locked himself out but had to wait because he said Ellie was getting the kids
asleep. I should have stopped watching then, but I loved watching the kids too much. I would never let my husband wait outside like that. It takes a
second to unlock the door. I doubt he told Ellie it was okay and he'll wait because he would have made that very clear.

Here's some observances on Jared:

- Jared is obnoxious! He is waaaaaaay too loud!!!! When they lived in their apartments, I felt so sorry for their neighbors having to hear them. I don't care if
it was daytime. I don't want to hear anyone else's crap. Plus someone could work 2nd or 3rd shift, or be sleeping late because they don't feel good, have a day
off, etc. I would have called the cops and the landlord on them constantly until they moved! And the same at their house. They may not be heard inside, but
as close as those neighbors are, they surely hear their friggin' mouths outside. No respect AT ALL! And how about how they abused their privilege with the
neighbors when the house was being built. Never mind when they brought in their relatives to hang out in someone else's yard. Christ, their family is big
enough to form a city. Anyone ever hear of the over population problem? How about adopt a child that's already hear? No, they are too vein. They have to
have someone to look like them. And now they are going to shit out another child. They better be careful with money. This You Tube thing isn't going to
last forever and they are going to have a shitload of mouths to feed.
- About Jared being gay. I'm on the fence with this. I did think he sounded a little gay in the beginning, but not a lot. Not like Bryan Lanning. I like Daily
Bumps. They aren't perfect; who is, but a HELL of a lot better than E&J and not loud. My husband hates it when I watched E&J because of Jared's mouth,
so I watched it when he wasn't home. But he likes Daily Bumps. He doesn't watch it a lot, but he can stand it. He does think Bryan is gay though. I don't
know why in this day and age anyone has to hide being gay. I like Bryan, but because he's in denial, he's hurting Missy. I know Bryan had an abusive
childhood. I watched their "Draw Our Life" video, plus things they have said. So I think what might have happened is Bryan and Missy met and Bryan liked
her, but probably as a friend, whether he realized this or not. He felt comfortable with her and then met her family and they took him in. So he got used to
that and either knowingly or not, just went with the flow because he was so desperate for a family. There are guys though that are effeminate and aren't gay,
so who really knows. Okay, I am getting off subject, it's about E&J, LOL!
- I can't stand it when Jared does his stupid crap like the shooting range, 4 wheeling, talking about video games, etc. How utterly boring. Shouldn't that be
on his separate channel anyway, not the E&J one.
- How about the recent thing when they were in that indoor playground with the bouncy houses, trampolines, etc. Jared and Joel decided to have a relay race
and barreled through those kids. It's not a place for a race. It's mostly for kids anyway. If you want to race, then you have to be sure there are no kids in the
way. Talk about self absorption!

Anyway, rant over, for now, LOL!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: I'm New, My Observances

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Hi! I don't want you to feel ignored, but everyone just chats in the larger thread. I'm sure most of us have similar opinions to you, with the exception of liking DB. While most of us do agree E&J are worse, DB don't get a lot of love these days. They are all talk and no action when it comes to parenting. Just oh attention to how often they talk about "naps" and "relaxing."

Anyway, feel free to join along in the main thread

Btw, you probably aren't going to like a lot of the remarks about Cal's appearance. If you feel it's bullying then don't do it, but calling others out as "a special kind of evil" isn't going to go over well. Just saying
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yep, come on over to the main thread. No need to start a new one!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Designer Gal
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Designer Gal »

I have no idea what the main thread is; I see all kinds of topics, but no main one. Anyway, calling a child names indeed is A SPECIAL KIND OF EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This is currently the main thread. They're numbered.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t
E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”