E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GymChick »

I broke down and watched part of the vlog out of curiosity. I skipped to a random spot which happened to be when Ellie (in her massive hat) and Jared explain the trailer situation. First, I didn't realize how obsessed they were with getting one so soon. Second, their bad news that poor Jared was thinking about ALL day was that the trailer was too tall for the opening of the garage. He was SO UPSET GUYS. BUT GOOD NEWS! Ellie called the builder and they might give them a quote for how much it will cost to make the entrance to the garage taller. So spend more thousands of dollars for a few inches so they can spend thousands on a trailer. Why not leave the trailer in the driveway or yard like most normal people?, jfc they are so fucking out of touch with reality now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by GymChick on Sat May 13, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Double post
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gymchick43 wrote:I broke down and watched part of the vlog out of curiosity. I skipped to a random spot which happened to be when Ellie (in her massive hat) and Jared explain the trailer situation. First, I didn't realize how obsessed they were with getting one so soon. Second, their bad news that poor Jared was thinking about ALL day was that the trailer was too tall for the opening of the garage. He was SO UPSET GUYS. BUT GOOD NEWS! Ellie called the builder and they might give them a quote for how much it will cost to make the entrance to the garage taller. So spend more thousands of dollars for a few inches so they can spend thousands on a trailer. Why not leave the trailer in the driveway or yard like most normal people?, jfc they are so fucking out of touch with reality now.

Wow. Don't get a smaller trailer, get a bigger garage! That's the sensible thing to do!
Dave Ramsey all the way. Notice how these people are all about "the simple life" and living debt free until they get a windfall. Shay was Mr. Dave Ramsey Follower until he got rich. Now he has a boat and a Tesla, and a few motorcycles... Humongous TV (they needed a big one to cover the wall). And now Ellie and Jared...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

winniewise wrote:Ellie just can't let anyone else celebrate anything without making it about herself. Right after Katie tweeted about her and Cullen's​ anniversary (which was yesterday), Ellie had to tweet that she and Jared will celebrate 8 years of marriage in six months.
K but know what l am 42 and 1/2 l am gonna celebrate my birthday in 6months. Can we talk about my 1/2 birthday cause it's in 11 days. Like seriously...grow up! Who talks about something 6months away and celebrates halves besides children?

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

ewokfan11 wrote:My guess is that Ellie's gaining weight because of her late-night snacking habit. An entire bowl of guac and chips as a bedtime snack? (Yes, avocados are heathy, but still FULL of fat and loads of calories! Plus, add in the chips!) Yesterday it was ice cream! She seems to eat more "treats" and candy than real meals...eventually that catches up to you.
My thoughts exactly.

And... can we please just talk about how, when she was eating the chips and guac, she sprinkled her crummy fingers literally IN the bed. I cringed so hard. I'd rather lay on a bed of nails than lay in their bed. Barf
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Sorry, maybe you all know this already and off topic, but I just found out that with Eric Wallis, Logan has a nude painter under its belt - in the heart of the heart of deepest conservative America. I think that's funny! Loving the pink dress!

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Ellie Mecham: I'm going to eat this entire giant bowl of guacamole with chips tonight.

Also Ellie Mecham: my pants don't fit! Must be pregnant!

Don't get me wrong, girlfriend needs that guacamole. But her knowledge of weight gain seems to be about as vast as her knowledge of conception.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

We've talked about it for ages, but now I can't find the video whee Ellie mentions her thyroid issues. I wonder if Jared removed it or took the tags out?
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

HelloSweetie wrote:We've talked about it for ages, but now I can't find the video whee Ellie mentions her thyroid issues. I wonder if Jared removed it or took the tags out?
I don't know where she talks about it on the vlogs, but she mentions it briefly in her post-partum update after Jackson on her own channel. She SUPER vague about it though.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

littlebaby wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:We've talked about it for ages, but now I can't find the video whee Ellie mentions her thyroid issues. I wonder if Jared removed it or took the tags out?
I don't know where she talks about it on the vlogs, but she mentions it briefly in her post-partum update after Jackson on her own channel. She SUPER vague about it though.

That is vague, and doesn't mention which type at all.

We've been talking about it on these boards for years. I can't believe how hard it is to find where it's first mentioned!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

According to Jared's IG story they had Ellie's parents looking at trailer brochures with them . It's the house all over again.

On Ellie's story she starts with a closeup holding Calvin that's cringeworthy, but the next clip she's holding Linc and in contrast he's just so adorable. Not sure he's a huge Ellie fan though. Then she added an obnoxious clip of herself shimmying while trying out a new face mask. The girl really does love herself.

Based on all that, I'd expect a boring vlog with tons of trailer talk.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:According to Jared's IG story they had Ellie's parents looking at trailer brochures with them Image. It's the house all over again.

On Ellie's story she starts with a closeup holding Calvin that's cringeworthy, but the next clip she's holding Linc and in contrast he's just so adorable. Not sure he's a huge Ellie fan though. Then she added an obnoxious clip of herself shimmying while trying out a new face mask. The girl really does love herself.

She doesn't have anything to shimmy.

That was mean. I can't help it. I'm a mean person, I guess.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, and all the women struggling to be moms. If you nurture anyone, give yourself credit. You don't have to give birth to be a mom.

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Agree with ImmomSD on her meaning of a mom. Beautifully said, just lovely....
my 8 year old, lily, calls herself a mom to our dog, lola.
and I share the title - mother - to lily with a very selfless woman on the other side of the planet in China. It is because of her bravery & love for her birth daughter, that I am able to call Lily my daughter. I may not have carried lily in my tummy for 9 months, but I carried her in my heart for almost 4 years - waiting for a government employee in China to "match" our dossier to a child who needed a family. This little girl is the happiness in my life. She is my "special snowflake".
But there is not one lick of difference in the love that I feel for my daughter Paige who I carried to the love I feel for Lily
Wishing all "mothers" here to have a nice day. And for those ttc'ing, suffering a loss, it will happen one way, that way just may be in your head but not in your brain.

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

....typo: I carried paige in my tummy...

jspo97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jspo97 »

Oh god. What is with today's thumbnail.

lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

Happy Mother's Day to ALL the moms out there ! P.S. Ellie is a idiot. Pushing her stomach out. Maybe she just needs to poop

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

jspo97 wrote:Oh god. What is with today's thumbnail.

Are you saying this isn't normal behaviour?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 084b26.png[/img]

Seriously Jared! Stop encouraging her and spend more time focusing on the two kids your have right now. I used to think you were intelligent, but clearly she's dragging you down Image
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

HelloSweetie wrote:According to Jared's IG story they had Ellie's parents looking at trailer brochures with them Image. It's the house all over again.

I personally don't find Calvin or Lincoln to be very cute kids, but Lincoln is definitely cuter. Looking at older pictures and videos, I've noticed most of the Griffiths grandkids were never very cute as babies/young toddlers (in my opinion of course). However watching an older video of Ellie's, Eve was a stunningly beautiful baby.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, if Ellie and Jared don't get an RV, and get a camper/trailer, you know what they'll have to get next, don't you? A truck to tow it....

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lily_moon wrote:Happy Mother's Day to ALL the moms out there ! P.S. Ellie is a idiot. Pushing her stomach out. Maybe she just needs to poop Image

Yeah, she just looks constipated.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”