E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

Pency wrote:Swimming suit? Her butt ate it? What is she talking about!!??!

usually saying your butt "ate" something refers to the clothing riding up and giving you a wedgie, but i don't understand why that would make her like the bathing suit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Um....what butt?
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Blehmieux wrote:

usually saying your butt "ate" something refers to the clothing riding up and giving you a wedgie, but i don't understand why that would make her like the bathing suit?

I'm assuming she loves it because she thinks it's cute, but hates it because it gives her a wedgie.

Aka, more than likely a passive aggressive, attention seeking way to prepare us all for some more scantily clad bathing suit footage of Ellie tomorrow. Image I just hope we can't see her labia this time, at least.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
Blehmieux wrote:

I'm assuming she loves it because she thinks it's cute, but hates it because it gives her a wedgie.

Aka, more than likely a passive aggressive, attention seeking way to prepare us all for some more scantily clad bathing suit footage of Ellie tomorrow. Image I just hope we can't see her labia this time, at least.
You saw that??

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
Blehmieux wrote:.

You saw that??

I can't tell if you're judging me for looking that closely or are actually asking? Hahaha (I don't mean that in a snarky way at all, it's funny either way :) )

But, in case you are asking: Idk, maybe I'm just weird, but imo it was pretty hard not to notice the outline of it, pretty graphically when she was lying in the snow, spreading her legs wide open and closed for the camera, in a bathing suit. Obviously being, ya know, super modest. Yikes. Image
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote: I'm assuming she loves it because she thinks it's cute, but hates it because it gives her a wedgie.

You saw that??

I can't tell if you're judging me for looking that closely or are actually asking? Hahaha (I don't mean that in a snarky way at all, it's funny either way :) )

But, in case you are asking: Idk, maybe I'm just weird, but imo it was pretty hard not to notice the outline of it, pretty graphically when she was lying in the snow, spreading her legs wide open and closed for the camera, in a bathing suit. Obviously being, ya know, super modest. Yikes. Image
I was actually asking...lol no judgment here.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

jaynshann wrote:
kiwimumof-5 wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:It's kind of weird. I'm curious, did B and M straight up say that Finn was conceived at E and J's? Or did the timing just line up? I mean, where were they even staying in E and J's tiny apartment? Their spare room was in between E and J and Jacksons room, wasn't it? Or did they fuck on a blow up mattress in the living room? Not enough brain bleach. Jared was probably lurking somewhere watching.

Lurking and jerking "oh Bryan" bleugh

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk[/quote

Watching and getting off on Jared not on Ellie. This is Bryan we're talking about. Ewww now l am off to go vomit in my cornflakes. Way too much to picture this early! Image

. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:I'm so glad to see that Jackson's preschool has taught him to identify different sounds. Cutest and sweetest child on yt. So weird considering his parents!

He really is adorable. I fear his desperation for attention is starting to make him more loud and obnoxious like E&J though.

We never actually saw the letters he was sounding out, so I expect to see a similar show from B&M in the coming days where Ollie just randomly guesses and they fake it Image
I haven't seen him act out yet (bc I don't often watch), that is VERY unfortunate. Somehow they got an incredible child, and are going to ruin it. I noticed him dismiss and kind of ignore Ellie at one point today.

I think him trying to get attention is only because he sees Calvin get so much attention and is jealous

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I just can't stop seeing a toddler Sloth from the Goonies when I see Calvin. Crooked head and mouthy. Poor kiddo.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:I just can't stop seeing a toddler Sloth from the Goonies when I see Calvin. Crooked head and mouthy. Poor kiddo.

OMG. You are so right!

And we're definitely burning in hell. Maybe we can make s'mores on the fire.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

In the end of yesterdays vlog E & J we're on the bed with the kids, and Jackson was being the cutest kid ever and Calvin had a freaking toy shotgun and made horrible grunting sounds... I found that moment so ridiculous and awful :D I wish I could describe it better but it's worth watching :D :D
CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

lmmomSD wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:I just can't stop seeing a toddler Sloth from the Goonies when I see Calvin. Crooked head and mouthy. Poor kiddo.

OMG. You are so right!

And we're definitely burning in hell. Maybe we can make s'mores on the fire.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Im going to hell, I know it! I said awhile back that poor Calvin reminded me of Uncle Fester. Lord please forgive me!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

There's something wrong with Calvin. Not sure what, but there is.
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

actuallydear wrote:There's something wrong with Calvin. Not sure what, but there is.
There probably is, I don't want to diagnose or name any disorders etc. but I have seen a toddlers like him and I have my suspicions. He doesn't seem to want to communicate and want's to be alone (which Ellie seems to think is him being independent). It's is sad, if E&J don't notice that the kid needs help. But I would assume the kids in US go to the doctor etc. regularly and developmental issues would be noticed at some point.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

yoyo16 wrote:I have a feeling they won't be vlogging the next couple of months of their TTC journey. They'll probably just go silent, like they have done before and when asked, preach privacy. Then, they'll suddenly announce they're pregnant in a few months or so.

I REALLY hope this is the case.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Rullakebab wrote:
actuallydear wrote:There's something wrong with Calvin. Not sure what, but there is.
There probably is, I don't want to diagnose or name any disorders etc. but I have seen a toddlers like him and I have my suspicions. He doesn't seem to want to communicate and want's to be alone (which Ellie seems to think is him being independent). It's is sad, if E&J don't notice that the kid needs help. But I would assume the kids in US go to the doctor etc. regularly and developmental issues would be noticed at some point.

If he's having delays than that would be picked up most likely, but its still up to the parents to follow up and get help from early intervention etc. I almost wonder if he has some sort of genetic disorder or chromosome deletion etc. His characteristics are very distinct and he looks nothing like Jackson.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

If you aren't in Ruby's thread she called us all here commenters from the pits of hell and her and her sisters DO NOT like this site

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

For all of you saying that Calvin doesn't talk... please watch this...

at 0:47 - he says "mama" - and then his interpreter reiterates that he said "mama".

MMMMMMMKKKAAAAYYY, Ellie. Whatever you say.
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

calliepaige84 wrote:If you aren't in Ruby's thread she called us all here commenters from the pits of hell and her and her sisters DO NOT like this site ImageImage

Can you share the thread? I'm not sure where to find it. I really want to see this! :)
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

olivialinnea101 wrote:
Rullakebab wrote:

If he's having delays than that would be picked up most likely, but its still up to the parents to follow up and get help from early intervention etc. I almost wonder if he has some sort of genetic disorder or chromosome deletion etc. His characteristics are very distinct and he looks nothing like Jackson.

Maybe inbreeding ? ImageImageImageImage omg I'm terrible.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”