E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Sorry about all the recent posts but I stubbled upon this while searching their facebook page. what the heck
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

When I had an early chemical I bled red blood for a day which is odd for me then 2 days later I had a regular heavy clotty period.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

So, I think the issue with this whole TTC "journey" is the fact that up until a week or 2 ago, we were bombarded with baby talk in every.single.vlog. We saw her peestick at Disney, heard all about her symptoms, saw her food baby, etc. Then, radio silence. My favorite part of TTC vlogs are watching them test anxiously waiting for the results because it brings me back to that moment with my own kids. We saw none of that instead we get an "announcement" in full on hair/makeup with zero emotion. It was weird and even weirder how the days after were- the next day there was no mention of pregnancy. That is crazy- the day after my positive tests it was all I could think about (and E&J with their previous 2 pregnancies).

Here is my theory- I think they tested and were testing all along. I think they got a positive at one point but decided to wait in order to do a huge mother's day announcement vlog. During this time the line was getting fainter. Still- views and money- they did a huge announcement on Mother's Day with the barely there line. Hence why neither of them seemed particularly excited and we heard nothing about it the next day.

This is what frustrates me about them. I watched some of their early vlogs last night and holy crap! Ellie was so relate-able, funny and even her ditzy side was kind of endearing. She is a totally different person now. If they just ACTUALLY took viewers along on their journey people would relate. This reality show tv style is just annoying.

I do think Ellie has some sort of PPD/depression. She is SO SO SO different then when she was pregnant with Jackson. She seems like a shell of her old self now. I hope maybe after this she can seek some help because it just made me sad seeing what she was and what she has become.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

ja14 wrote:If they really do have a deal with clear blue, this is my theory...
She was really pregnant, and she received a positive awhile back. I think she was probably testing every day using internet cheapies. They already planned to announce on mother's day, and the test leasing up to it weren't getting darker, but lighter. That's why they acted so weird.

I have no doubt she was pregnant with the nurse saying for "how far along she you" I think that confirms she did have hcG level that is considered pregnant, but really low.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I feel like a few days before MD she had a video of taking a test and cried with Jared on the couch when it came back negative.. how would she be so far along?

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

amyfalafal wrote:Sorry about all the recent posts but I stubbled upon this while searching their facebook page. what the heck
Oh FFS. I had a chemical pregnancy and it was truly devastating to me at the time but I don't consider it a "tragic loss." People lose children, family members, late term babies. That is tragic. My chemical pregnancy was very sad but not tragic
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Cgl33 wrote:For those of you who had chemical pregnancies and are willing to share, did you have clots and a lot of bleeding? Part of me wonders if Ellie is making that up because she thinks that's what happens in a miscarriage. Maybe she kept retesting and got only negatives. For me personally, I had maybe one clot, but it was mostly just a heavier period. I never got light headed. If I didn't test, I wouldn't have thought something was wrong. Maybe my experience is different than others.
I had lots of clots. For a couple of weeks I was so sore I thought I had runners rash on my nipples because my shirts and bras were touching them it was terrible
But I usually wait a few weeks and then get a blood test at the women's center. I never felt nauseous or like, I was going to puke when I brushed my tongue
So, I was waiting it out.
The clots were big and many.. taking a shower didn't slow it down .. I usually get my period for 3-4 days.. this last time it was 2 weeks heavy a few days light.
I was craving tuna fish and sushi.. had to be low iron levels in my body.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

IMG_7170.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

emma101 wrote:Still can't believe they told the kids they were pregnant ImageImage

This! Some of our friends told us and my 4 year old step daughter that they were pregnant pretty much as soon as they found out. She ended up losing the baby not long after. Let's just say it was extremely awkward when our 4 year old asked her about they baby in her belly the next time we saw them out.
Dina324
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Dina324 »

First time poster

Im pretty sure they got in a fight, im sure Jared told Ellie something along the lines of "I told you so / we shouldn't have told everyone now we look like idiots and its all your fault ect" Jared knew this pregnancy was fake all along, he did not believe any of Ellie's so called symptoms. Ellie dug them a grave and Jared it trying so hard to crawl his way out but to even remotely do so he has to lie and say she had a miscarriage but really got her period. That being said Ellie surely spit fire and things got heated, which resulted in Jared leaving her alone for 2 reasons:
1) for them both to cool down
2) so the boys and penny do not have to listen or watch them fight

She definitely got her period the night before, not in the morning. And the fight started then. Jared definitely did not sleep in the same room as Ellie and he sent the boys to Jared's parents house thus asking them if they slept well, and them responding "better than you" and his parents were also there to obviously support Jared because Ellie is in bed im sure crying her eyes out.

Jared did not support her cause he knew, he didnt shed a tear nor go to the appointment as he obviously didn't want to show any support in Ellie's lies. He constantly was questioning her so called symptoms.

Ellie definitely was testing daily and each test was negative, and the one test they showed was positive whether it be an evap line or it really was a false positive. Ellie rubbed it into Jared's face "im right, you were questioning me bla bla bla" and when she got her period he definitely turned the tables on her.

(Sorry for any spelling errors my phone keeps adding extra letters/words dont know why)
wonderwoman123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wonderwoman123 »

Dina- I think you hit the nail on the head. The fact that Ellie is not wanting to be on camera is showing just how guilty she is. She never had problems before discussing her problems. We all know an emotional crying Ellie would bring in a lot of views. I just don't think she can act that well and she knows this. I am really disappointed in what has happened with this family being so dishonest. It is so obvious this was not a real pregnancy.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
sunshine lollipops2 wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:Ellie & Jared two months ago: ''We want to be totally transparent and take you on this journey of TTC with us.''
Two months later: Ellie - MIA.

Interesting (as the poster above mentions) how they had no problem filming Ellie crying in bed and talking on the phone to the doctor about a potential miscarriage with Cal and yet this time around when they've promised their viewers they'll show_them_everything and cue tumbleweed in Ellie's corner.

New vlog title - E&J: What WAS in Ellie's belly?
SHIT! Shit was in Ellie's belly
This is TOO funny because one of my PMS signs is taking a lot of big poos just before my period starts.
I get a big one during I figure my body is cleansing everything at once

snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

amyfalafal wrote:Sorry about all the recent posts but I stubbled upon this while searching their facebook page. what the heck
Wow. This is the stuff being reported on teen website!!! I guess it goes to prove that the largest audience for these you.tubers are teens and tweens. Sad
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

Cgl33 wrote:For those of you who had chemical pregnancies and are willing to share, did you have clots and a lot of bleeding? Part of me wonders if Ellie is making that up because she thinks that's what happens in a miscarriage. Maybe she kept retesting and got only negatives. For me personally, I had maybe one clot, but it was mostly just a heavier period. I never got light headed. If I didn't test, I wouldn't have thought something was wrong. Maybe my experience is different than others.
. So my chemical started out with many positive pregnancy tests (even a digital) then two days later started to spot brown blood then by the next day heavy red bleeding and in total it lasted two weeks. But not too many clots. And guess what ? I took care of my 3 year old and my other kids and carried on like I was having a period !!! A chemical feels a bit different Bc you may feel sad but you don't bond like you would in a pregnancy that lasts longer. So yea something weird is going on with her. They should just come clean. People would have so much more respect for them. But they won't Bc obviously it makes Ellie seems totally crazy.

skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

lily_moon wrote:
. So my chemical started out with many positive pregnancy tests (even a digital) then two days later started to spot brown blood then by the next day heavy red bleeding and in total it lasted two weeks. But not too many clots. And guess what ? I took care of my 3 year old and my other kids and carried on like I was having a period !!! A chemical feels a bit different Bc you may feel sad but you don't bond like you would in a pregnancy that lasts longer. So yea something weird is going on with her. They should just come clean. People would have so much more respect for them. But they won't Bc obviously it makes Ellie seems totally crazy.

Agreed. They could even get out of looking totally dumb by just saying "so Ellie went to the doctor and it turns out what we thought was a pregnancy followed by heavier bleeding was actually her period and she wasn't pregnant. We were mistaken but those things happen and we appreciate everyones support and will keep trying and keep you all updated in our journey". Ellie would have still looked dumb but not like a downright coldhearted liar, in fact people would have probably sympathized with a woman wanting to be pregnant so bad she convinced herself she was.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

just wanted to remind you all that this topic has moved over to part 26, so please continue the discussion over there so the mods can lock this topic :)

Return to “Ellie and Jared”