E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

dindin
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Unread post by dindin »

I don't see how she can think herself to be the skinniest/prettiest one there when Aspyn's there...
And Aspyn didn't even go out of her way to look pretty for the event.Just tied her hair up in a messy bun and wore a bathing suit from a store she is promoting...
I bet Ellie is super jealous... her own beauty channel never really succeeded and to Aspyn that's what got her to where she is today...
BellaRose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BellaRose »

dindin wrote:I don't see how she can think herself to be the skinniest/prettiest one there when Aspyn's there...
And Aspyn didn't even go out of her way to look pretty for the event.Just tied her hair up in a messy bun and wore a bathing suit from a store she is promoting...
I bet Ellie is super jealous... her own beauty channel never really succeeded and to Aspyn that's what got her to where she is today...
I think it's interesting to note also that Aspyn looks more modest than bloody Ellie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dindin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dindin »

BellaRose wrote:
dindin wrote:I don't see how she can think herself to be the skinniest/prettiest one there when Aspyn's there...
I think it's interesting to note also that Aspyn looks more modest than bloody Ellie.

I agree. And while I'm well aware that many youtube couples mostly "do it for the camera" Aspyn and Parker's relationship seems really genuine to me.
(I have a theory that because they had the YT money before they tied the knot they didn't didn't find themselves thinking they could have found someone better if they had the money before meeting their spouse like some youtube couples might feel... [Though perfect little Ellie must have NEVER felt it because she had SO many guys wanting her])
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:And like I said before, you can tell she's thinking "I'm the skinniest! Squeeee!"
Love how Jinger and Katie are cut in half, but Ellie is perfectly framed in the center of the picture.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
To be fair, that's just how OP cropped the pic Image there's several others in the photo as well.

Ellie's belly isn't looks so "flat flat flat" though, is it? But...her nose isn't bigger and her farts must not be extra stinky so there's no way it's a baby.
Ok, thanks. But is she touching a donut? I hope she ate the one she has her hand on!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

dindin wrote:
BellaRose wrote:

I agree. And while I'm well aware that many youtube couples mostly "do it for the camera" Aspyn and Parker's relationship seems really genuine to me.
(I have a theory that because they had the YT money before they tied the knot they didn't didn't find themselves thinking they could have found someone better if they had the money before meeting their spouse like some youtube couples might feel... [Though perfect little Ellie must have NEVER felt it because she had SO many guys wanting her])
Aspyn and Parker's relationship is anything but genuine. He seems so fed up with her and with her just for her looks. Aspyn had the money, Parker just "tagged along". Sure he helped her vlog channel grow but she would have been rich without him. Parker on the other hand, no. Also, Aspyn isn't mormon so even though she still follows the Utah norms (like getting married young) but she didn't feel pressure to have a kid right away, which probably helps the relationship. However I do agree that Aspyn looks more modest in those pictures which is funny because she's not mormon so she could be dressed provocatively and stuff without being an hypocrite.
cynth21994
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cynth21994 »

Ellie's nose looks bigger cause of the big fat pregnancy lie

BellaRose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BellaRose »

Stuuu3 wrote:
dindin wrote:
BellaRose wrote: I think it's interesting to note also that Aspyn looks more modest than bloody Ellie.

Aspyn and Parker's relationship is anything but genuine. He seems so fed up with her and with her just for her looks. Aspyn had the money, Parker just "tagged along". Sure he helped her vlog channel grow but she would have been rich without him. Parker on the other hand, no. Also, Aspyn isn't mormon so even though she still follows the Utah norms (like getting married young) but she didn't feel pressure to have a kid right away, which probably helps the relationship. However I do agree that Aspyn looks more modest in those pictures which is funny because she's not mormon so she could be dressed provocatively and stuff without being an hypocrite.
Sorry, yes that's the point I was trying to make, Aspyn is a girl who has famously dissed mormons, is more modestly dressed than a Mormon who spouts off about her church.

navarjul000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by navarjul000 »

Has anyone else noticed that their vidcon video from yesterday hasn't even broken 100k views? As of a few minutes ago, it is only at 87k. I knew their numbers were down, but I didn't anticipate them being this bad! I can totally see the theory that Jared is probably stressing out about money & Ellie's spending habits as 100% valid tbh.

decdu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by decdu »

navarjul000 wrote:Has anyone else noticed that their vidcon video from yesterday hasn't even broken 100k views? As of a few minutes ago, it is only at 87k. I knew their numbers were down, but I didn't anticipate them being this bad! I can totally see the theory that Jared is probably stressing out about money & Ellie's spending habits as 100% valid tbh.

That makes sense to be honest! They are boring as hell! I used to be able to hate watch now I cant even do that and if I did I find myself skipping through most of it. And Ellie thinks its Jared's job to worry about the channel, she just needs to be his little princess and spend as she wishes.

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 1a589b.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 4f4a32.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 750ed2.jpg[/img]

Is it just me or does Jared look like a little kid who got to stay up late at his parent's "grown-up" party? Image

minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

navarjul000 wrote:Has anyone else noticed that their vidcon video from yesterday hasn't even broken 100k views? As of a few minutes ago, it is only at 87k. I knew their numbers were down, but I didn't anticipate them being this bad! I can totally see the theory that Jared is probably stressing out about money & Ellie's spending habits as 100% valid tbh.

I was just going to write the same thing! Their views are way down. The vlogs are so boring so no surprise. They, or I should say Jared, has to be concerned. There is no way they can support the lifestyle they have if YT starts to tank.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 97d285.png[/img]

I got the screen cap of Ellie and I'm dying. ImageImage

strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

What the hell is wrong with Ellie lately? She seems so cranky and peeved in every single video.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

So is today one of those days that nobody is allowed to post their vlog until King Bryan emerges from his drunken sleep and posts his rendition of the pool party first? *eyeroll*
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

New thred: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=13036

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”